Log Keto Diet+Stack- Alphamine+Compound20+Vanillean +ReduceXT - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Log Keto Diet+Stack- Alphamine+Compound20+Vanillean +ReduceXT

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

So over the last several days I've been drinking protein 3 to 4 times per day and taking recoup, these are the only changes to my diet but my ketosis has gone from "large amount of ketones" to small amount. Now I trust both USP Labs and EAS, but I'm thinking one of the two may have more carbs than advertised as I noticed there seems to be a correlation between carb intake and ketone levels. However, earlier in the diet I had a small amount of ketones and I still lost weight steadily.

If I continue to make steady progress (as I feel I will) then I will assume the carb count in each supplement is right.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Weighed in yesterday at 222 so this is the first time since beginning the weight loss that I've hit a small stall. However, my stomach was 37" (compared to the 42" I started the diet at!) and after comparing progress pics from the past 2 weeks I think it looks like I leaned out more in my chest, shoulders, and a tiny bit in my stomach. Since my strength continues to climb I strongly suspect I am building muscle and burning fat- this new Oxyelite Protein is awesome! BTW, the taste has grown on me to the point where it tastes way better than muscle milk. I've only got about 1/3rd of my 2lb container left, definitely buying more soon. I should explain the only change I've made in the past two weeks is adding 2-4 scoops a day in my diet (which also replaced some of my other calories as the shake is pretty filling), I also haven't done cardio in a week which I'm going to fix today and go for a HIIT session before hitting the weights.

Here are the past two weeks- I can't wait to compare all photos at the end!Name:  comparison pics.png
Views: 132
Size:  651.4 KB
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Try and limit protein powder to 1 scoop a day man. Save yourself some $ and eat whole foods.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Probably true, but I actually prefer the protein. It helps curb my carb cravings.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tnere are ways to make sweet things that are still low carb. But I guess whatever works for you man. Most important thing is just doing whatever you feel it will take to stay on track. Your $ not mine. Either way, good job and keep up the good work man!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Tnere are ways to make sweet things that are still low carb. But I guess whatever works for you man. Most important thing is just doing whatever you feel it will take to stay on track. Your $ not mine. Either way, good job and keep up the good work man!
    Thanks for the encouragement! Ya I should really go pick up more natty PB, that helps alot with carb cravings as well. I think its a combination of being tired of cooking/doing dishes and deliciousness haha
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Man peanut butter is the death of me. I can easily take down a jar without even realizing what I'm doing once I get a jar and a spoon in my hands. I haven't had peanut butter in a WHILE. I stick to almond butter now because I can control myself with that unlike pb.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Man peanut butter is the death of me. I can easily take down a jar without even realizing what I'm doing once I get a jar and a spoon in my hands. I haven't had peanut butter in a WHILE. I stick to almond butter now because I can control myself with that unlike pb.
    Hmmm, well I do like almonds...maybe I'll give this a shot...
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Sorry for not updating in awhile, I need to check my weight this week but my stomach is down to 36.5" so I'm definitely still losing at a steady pace.

On a side note, had my first cheat meal at a wedding this past weekend but I'm pretty sure I burned it right off as I danced for about 90min afterward. I will also post a two week progress pic then.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'1"   lbs.

In man!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Weighed in earlier today at 217, down 33lbs, about another 30 to go!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by exrugger View Post
    Weighed in earlier today at 217, down 33lbs, about another 30 to go!
    Congrats bro!! That's phenomenal!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

So the liquid torem I got is about to expire in August and I have 1 bottle of epi and a half a bottle of sd...ideas on a recomp?

Also have erase, and omega 3s but need cycle assist/organ shield yet. I bought this all w the intention of using after getting cut, problem is its all from Nov (except sd is from longer ago) so I want to use it before it expires. Thoughts on a split?

I have:
    28 caps erase
    90 caps 10mg epi
    43 caps sd 10mg
    L taurine
    Omega 3s
    Milk thistle
    Red yeast rice

Was thinking
    Sd: 2/day 3 weeks bridge to epi 4 per day until all 90 caps run out (23 days)+ support supps

Pct
    Erase, torem, support supps

I will buy more of each supp if needed, thoughts?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post

Congrats bro!! That's phenomenal!
    Thanks! Just wait until all the transformation pics in about eight more weeks, looking back I can hardly believe how out of shape I was compared to now. This is definitely a permanent lifestyle change.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

So any thoughts on tossing the sd to epi bridge in the mix?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Now thinking epi bridge to sd is better- lean out recomp more then add muscle after dropping to my goal bf%. Only thing left is I'm not sure if dosing epi 40mg for 3 weeks or 30 mg for 4 weeks would be an effective dosage to help cut? Never took epi before but have done SD a few times so I know the drill. Just not familiar with how epi will react to a higher dose shorter time or low dose longer time. What dosage would you do?
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Ok new plan, doing pulse

week 1: Odd days 20 mg epi, even days 10mg sd

Week 2: odd days 30mg epi, even days 20mg sd

Week 3: odd days 40mg epi, even days 20mg sd

Week 4: same as week 3

Week 5 & 6: no sd, pulse 40 mg epi on odd days

Pct:
    Torem
    Erase Pro
    Reduce xt

Support:
    Milk thistle
    Red yeast rice
    Omega 3s
    L taurine

I rarely drink n plan to do zero drinoing on cycle bc of the two methyl compounds. I will likely buy organ shield to be safe as well. What do you guys think for pct, does the above combo look good? Was debating tossing in DAA as well but torem works pretty damn well at bringing everything back.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Journey so far in pics

So here were the pics I have so far from the beginning:

Name:  progress 1.png
Views: 149
Size:  287.4 KB

Name:  comparison pics.png
Views: 106
Size:  651.4 KB

Name:  progress 2.png
Views: 128
Size:  451.8 KB

Hope attaching all these work...can't wait to see what the next 2 months hold!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Bought the following (thanks nutraplanet for the crazy deals!)

Modern BCAA
    Cycle support
    Elite XT protein 4.4lb
    Sesamin
    Reduce XT
    DAA

I figure this plus my on hand supps and I should have plenty for a while
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You have made some great progress so far! Excited to see you keep it going and how the pulse cycle works out
    Justin
    joh408 is taking Follidrone on a ride:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252416-joh408-taking-follidrone.html
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    You have made some great progress so far! Excited to see you keep it going and how the pulse cycle works out
    Thanks! Ya the pulse cycle will be interesting w the keto diet.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

So everything is going great. .. weights are jumping and I feel like I keep slimming out. Also bought cycle support, modern bcaa, reduce xt, and sesamin to toss in (reduce xt in pct im thinking? Opinions here?) However I started to slowly up my carbs to about 40g per day (from 30). My rationale is sd is a carb monster and its a lot harder to add fat while taking it (from past experience). Do you guys think this 10g increase could slow my cutting progress? Also upped the pulse in week 2 to 20mg sd/30mg epi. Thanks for the advice in advance.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Reduce xt in pct - sure. Good addition.
    Upping carbs from 30 to 40 grams while on cycle of sd and epi - there's no issue. That's still really low and you'll still be fine cutting.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Reduce xt in pct - sure. Good addition.
    Upping carbs from 30 to 40 grams while on cycle of sd and epi - there's no issue. That's still really low and you'll still be fine cutting.
    Thanks, for the reassurance...I can't wait until I hit under 11-12% bf, then ill start to have one carb up meal per week...(cyclical keto).

I should also mention I hurt my back sleeping funny on the sofa so I haven't done cardio for about a week and have only lifted about 3 times in the past seven days. But now my back is all better so I'll be lifting 6-7 days per week and cardio 5 days per week.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Don't overdo it man. You need to allow for proper rest. On cycle you may be able to get away with doing that much but during pct and afterward id back off a little bit man. Recovery is just as important buddy.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Don't overdo it man. You need to allow for proper rest. On cycle you may be able to get away with doing that much but during pct and afterward id back off a little bit man. Recovery is just as important buddy.
    Ya the only reason I'm tweaking the routine is bc I'm on cycle, otherwise id never fully recover with 6-7 workouts a week.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Weighed in, no change but my muscles are bigger, strengtg went up and waist shrank a tad...think I need to up the cardio again as ive been slacking there...
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Think I may be getting a little bit of a start of gyno in right nip, small tiny bump that is sore when squeezed lightly. It is not yet visible though. Any recommendations? Would rather not stop cycle...maybe try some erase until pct with torem in 3 weeks?

Thoughts on how to handle this?
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Now I think I'm just paranoid. ... no swollen, no puffy and I had to look for a lump. Worst case I will just toss in 20mg torem ED until it subsides, if I do this ill probably have to buy more but its not a big deal to get more.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Waist measurement this morning at 35.5" about 7" lost so far, 3.5" to go until I should have a visible 6 pack...
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Man your killin it. Keep it up boss. Don't lose that determination and get satisfied. That's my problem right now. I'm kinda at a plateau that I have to start making a few more sacrifices if I want to keep up the progress. Hopefully I figure it out lol. Keep it up tho man!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Man your killin it. Keep it up boss. Don't lose that determination and get satisfied. That's my problem right now. I'm kinda at a plateau that I have to start making a few more sacrifices if I want to keep up the progress. Hopefully I figure it out lol. Keep it up tho man!
    Thanks for the encouragement! I know what you mean with plateaus. ..the leaner you get the trickier it is to lose the last bit. I'm sure you have a great plan but let me know if you want any ideas on shaking things up and I'll throw a few suggestions out there.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by exrugger View Post

Thanks for the encouragement! I know what you mean with plateaus. ..the leaner you get the trickier it is to lose the last bit. I'm sure you have a great plan but let me know if you want any ideas on shaking things up and I'll throw a few suggestions out there.
    Cool man will do. Basically I just need to quit drinking so much craft beer with my buddies on the weekends lol. Other than that I do pretty damn well.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Cool man will do. Basically I just need to quit drinking so much craft beer with my buddies on the weekends lol. Other than that I do pretty damn well.
    Haha craft beer will do it everytime, fortunately I prefer the herb to the drink so its likely a lot better for me from a diet perspective lol.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Had an amazing workout, I feel like I'm starting to get some more definition in my chest and midsection. Even the gf commented that she could tell ive both lost fat and put on muscle in the last few weeks...excited to see what the next several weeks hold!
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Getting really strong now, 365x3 on my last set of bench. My all time record is 375x4, I still have a few weeks left on this so lets see if i can beat that...my ultimate goal now is 400 for 3

Also weighed in at 220 but definitely a lot leaner so I'm picking up a lot of muscle...I'm gonna estimate about10-12lbs so far. I'll continue to keep everyone posted
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Bench 385x3, I really want to hit 405 but I don't think it wipl happen bc I kust switched gyms and will need to get used to the new bench there first (before I was benching on the smith bc planet crapness doesn't like free weights. Also been maxing out most machines there so I found a better gym where I can keep growing and pushing myself.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Bench 385x3, I really want to hit 405 but I don't think it will happen bc I just switched gyms and will need to get used to the new bench there first (before I was benching on the smith machine bc planet crapness doesn't like free weights). Also been maxing out most machines there so I found a better gym where I can keep growing and pushing myself.

Anyhow, weights are through the roof, still getting leaner...everyone blatantly notices I'm a lot bigger and a lot leaner now and I get it a lot now 'dude your lookin swole/jacked/huge' feels great... I'm definitely keeping this momentum all the way through pct which starts in about a week.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Hit my bench goal of 405 yesterday for two, that's probably the last time I'll ever do that...the weight was just so heavy its hard for me to believe that much weight doesn't stress my bones amd tendons and is doing more harm than good. Thoughts?
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Into pct for about a week now, taking erase pro/torem/daa/reduce xt plus bullnox for pre workout. Boys bounced back already and I feel like the sides from this cycle have been next to zero. Only thing I noticed was added agression throughout the day as far as negatives. This was a 7 week cycle pulsed eod (epi one day, sd the next).

I gained about 11-12 lbs from the cycle but lost 4 percent body fat, I'm around 13.4 percent bf now (caliper method). I will say this has been the best cutting/recomp type cycle I've ever done. Also I started to incorporate a cheat meal one day a week to help preserve some of this new muscle. So I'm officially switching to cyclical keto but I'm going to reserve the right to skip the cheat meal if I feel like it prevents me from overcoming a plateau.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 10:45 AM
  2. Should I stop the ECY stack while coming off a keto diet?
    By pitching101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 09:58 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 10:40 PM
  4. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 12:12 AM
  5. Carb sensistive after keto diet?
    By lbm4life in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 03:56 PM