Log Keto Diet+Stack- Alphamine+Compound20+Vanillean +ReduceXT

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Going to try xtend, cissus and ice. Keeping my fingers crossed it works and tomorrow I can get back to HIIT.

2. how does your energy feel? especially with the Keto. I just started Keto as well
    •   

3. My energy is great. The beginning is the hardest part, make sure to eat fats when your feeling tired. After the keto flu it's all down hill.

4. So I decided to take an off day, work was a bit hectic and I'm still sore plus shin splints are still a bit tender. Sometimes you have to just listen to your body. Anyhow, I decided a few weeks ago to start taking pics for this and was going to show them all at the end. However, I'm really happy about my results from the past 12 days
    Name:  progress 1.png
Views: 8834
Size:  287.4 KB

5. Squats this morning, boy has it been a while (haven't really squatted since 2007, bad acl injury) and it showed. Form was very strict but only did 225 for 6 on the last set (no belt).

Squats- 10, 8, 8, 6 (pyramid weight up)
    Front squats- 10, 8, 8, 6 (pyramid weight up)
    Standing calf raises- 8, 8, 8, 8
    BB military press- 10, 8, 6, 6 (pyramid weight up)
    Lat raises- 8, 8, 8 strict and slow w pause at top
    Seated cable row- 10, 8, 8, 8 (pyramid weight up)
    Bent over BB rows- 8, 6 (failed on third set amd decided to leave the gym before I over-did it)

Got home and immediately drank xtend and did abs (core work), going to make eggs in a bit for breakfast. Definitely feel like I'm making a good dent in my goal this past week.
    •   

6. Weighed in at 222 after eating today, still making steady progress

7. Started my morning with a 3 mile fasted HIIT. Although I ran less than usual because of recovering from squats and recent shin splints, I can tell I'll be 100% soon. This will definitely pick up the weight loss some more as last week I took cardio super light bc of shin splints.

I plan on doing Pec/tri plus light shoulder this afternoon.

8. On another note, only supps I have left from the stack are Alphamine, Compound 20 (about 3 days left), and Vanillean (few days left). My favorite supplement in the stack is either Compound 20 or Alphamine, I will know for sure after the Compound 20 runs out.

9. Alphamine FTW. Alphamine is hands down one of the best supplements I've ever used. I also really enjoyed my EC/compound 20/erase run I had last summer. But I love alphamine, I need to pick some up.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

10. Oxyelite protein and thermo powder just got here! I'm pumped bc the protein is 2g net carbs per serving so its a great addition to supplement my diet.

Taste: I got the chocolate flavor, id say its not as tasty as muscle milk but its awfully close. I sjould mention it was mixed with water. 9/10

Mixability: clumps a little bit in water if you stir with a spoon but if you stir with a fork or blender it is super smooth. Think Hershey's chocolate milk. 10/10

Profile: look at the label, enough said 10/10

We will see if this is going to aid in my weight loss. I'm thinking 2-3 per day (pre and post work out and occasional breakfast/snack). Each shake is 1 scoop 2g net carbs and 23g protein and 3.5g fat. The next few weeks will tell but if all goes as expected this is replacing the muscle milk and labrada

11. So over the last several days I've been drinking protein 3 to 4 times per day and taking recoup, these are the only changes to my diet but my ketosis has gone from "large amount of ketones" to small amount. Now I trust both USP Labs and EAS, but I'm thinking one of the two may have more carbs than advertised as I noticed there seems to be a correlation between carb intake and ketone levels. However, earlier in the diet I had a small amount of ketones and I still lost weight steadily.

If I continue to make steady progress (as I feel I will) then I will assume the carb count in each supplement is right.

12. Weighed in yesterday at 222 so this is the first time since beginning the weight loss that I've hit a small stall. However, my stomach was 37" (compared to the 42" I started the diet at!) and after comparing progress pics from the past 2 weeks I think it looks like I leaned out more in my chest, shoulders, and a tiny bit in my stomach. Since my strength continues to climb I strongly suspect I am building muscle and burning fat- this new Oxyelite Protein is awesome! BTW, the taste has grown on me to the point where it tastes way better than muscle milk. I've only got about 1/3rd of my 2lb container left, definitely buying more soon. I should explain the only change I've made in the past two weeks is adding 2-4 scoops a day in my diet (which also replaced some of my other calories as the shake is pretty filling), I also haven't done cardio in a week which I'm going to fix today and go for a HIIT session before hitting the weights.

Here are the past two weeks- I can't wait to compare all photos at the end!Name:  comparison pics.png
Views: 567
Size:  651.4 KB

13. Try and limit protein powder to 1 scoop a day man. Save yourself some $ and eat whole foods.
    Training log:

14. Probably true, but I actually prefer the protein. It helps curb my carb cravings.

15. Tnere are ways to make sweet things that are still low carb. But I guess whatever works for you man. Most important thing is just doing whatever you feel it will take to stay on track. Your $ not mine. Either way, good job and keep up the good work man!
    Training log:

16. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Tnere are ways to make sweet things that are still low carb. But I guess whatever works for you man. Most important thing is just doing whatever you feel it will take to stay on track. Your $ not mine. Either way, good job and keep up the good work man!
    Thanks for the encouragement! Ya I should really go pick up more natty PB, that helps alot with carb cravings as well. I think its a combination of being tired of cooking/doing dishes and deliciousness haha

17. Man peanut butter is the death of me. I can easily take down a jar without even realizing what I'm doing once I get a jar and a spoon in my hands. I haven't had peanut butter in a WHILE. I stick to almond butter now because I can control myself with that unlike pb.
    Training log:

18. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Man peanut butter is the death of me. I can easily take down a jar without even realizing what I'm doing once I get a jar and a spoon in my hands. I haven't had peanut butter in a WHILE. I stick to almond butter now because I can control myself with that unlike pb.
    Hmmm, well I do like almonds...maybe I'll give this a shot...

19. Sorry for not updating in awhile, I need to check my weight this week but my stomach is down to 36.5" so I'm definitely still losing at a steady pace.

On a side note, had my first cheat meal at a wedding this past weekend but I'm pretty sure I burned it right off as I danced for about 90min afterward. I will also post a two week progress pic then.

20. In man!

21. Weighed in earlier today at 217, down 33lbs, about another 30 to go!

22. Quote Originally Posted by exrugger View Post
    Weighed in earlier today at 217, down 33lbs, about another 30 to go!
    Congrats bro!! That's phenomenal!

23. So the liquid torem I got is about to expire in August and I have 1 bottle of epi and a half a bottle of sd...ideas on a recomp?

Also have erase, and omega 3s but need cycle assist/organ shield yet. I bought this all w the intention of using after getting cut, problem is its all from Nov (except sd is from longer ago) so I want to use it before it expires. Thoughts on a split?

I have:
    28 caps erase
    90 caps 10mg epi
    43 caps sd 10mg
    L taurine
    Omega 3s
    Milk thistle
    Red yeast rice

Was thinking
    Sd: 2/day 3 weeks bridge to epi 4 per day until all 90 caps run out (23 days)+ support supps

Pct
    Erase, torem, support supps

I will buy more of each supp if needed, thoughts?

24. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post

Congrats bro!! That's phenomenal!
    Thanks! Just wait until all the transformation pics in about eight more weeks, looking back I can hardly believe how out of shape I was compared to now. This is definitely a permanent lifestyle change.

25. So any thoughts on tossing the sd to epi bridge in the mix?

26. Now thinking epi bridge to sd is better- lean out recomp more then add muscle after dropping to my goal bf%. Only thing left is I'm not sure if dosing epi 40mg for 3 weeks or 30 mg for 4 weeks would be an effective dosage to help cut? Never took epi before but have done SD a few times so I know the drill. Just not familiar with how epi will react to a higher dose shorter time or low dose longer time. What dosage would you do?

27. Ok new plan, doing pulse

week 1: Odd days 20 mg epi, even days 10mg sd

Week 2: odd days 30mg epi, even days 20mg sd

Week 3: odd days 40mg epi, even days 20mg sd

Week 4: same as week 3

Week 5 & 6: no sd, pulse 40 mg epi on odd days

Pct:
    Torem
    Erase Pro
    Reduce xt

Support:
    Milk thistle
    Red yeast rice
    Omega 3s
    L taurine

I rarely drink n plan to do zero drinoing on cycle bc of the two methyl compounds. I will likely buy organ shield to be safe as well. What do you guys think for pct, does the above combo look good? Was debating tossing in DAA as well but torem works pretty damn well at bringing everything back.
  28. Journey so far in pics

So here were the pics I have so far from the beginning:

Name:  progress 1.png
Views: 1118
Size:  287.4 KB

Name:  comparison pics.png
Views: 322
Size:  651.4 KB

Name:  progress 2.png
Views: 1147
Size:  451.8 KB

Hope attaching all these work...can't wait to see what the next 2 months hold!

29. Bought the following (thanks nutraplanet for the crazy deals!)

Modern BCAA
    Cycle support
    Elite XT protein 4.4lb
    Sesamin
    Reduce XT
    DAA

I figure this plus my on hand supps and I should have plenty for a while

30. You have made some great progress so far! Excited to see you keep it going and how the pulse cycle works out
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 12:45 PM
  2. Should I stop the ECY stack while coming off a keto diet?
    By pitching101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 11:58 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 12:40 AM
  4. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM
  5. Carb sensistive after keto diet?
    By lbm4life in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 05:56 PM