- 04-10-2013, 01:55 PM
Hey y'all.. Just wondered if anyone had used 3J for nutritional advice/coaching? I know there are a lot of people who have the knowledge themselves but I feel like I'd like to speak with someone to get some diet plans and advice based on my personal situation and goals. So yeah if anyone has any feedback on 3J good or bad I'd really appreciate it.
- 04-10-2013, 02:43 PM
Personally, I think it is a waste of money. He will give you a plan based on your goals, but what are you going to do after your time with him? Limit yourself to the same foods? It is better, in my opinion, to go and read up on all of the information out there. It is a little more work, but you'll be educated and won't cost you anything but time.
I do think coaches are a good resource when it comes to prepping for a show, especially if you've never done it before, but if you're just looking to improve body composition or 'become healthier' just read up.Performax Labs Product Specialist
Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html
04-10-2013, 10:04 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Big Joe in forum Weight LossReplies: 38Last Post: 10-02-2012, 12:19 AM
- By TMack40 in forum Weight LossReplies: 40Last Post: 04-06-2003, 07:21 AM
- By R.I.C. in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 12-13-2002, 01:19 AM
- By hamper19 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 11-08-2002, 05:34 PM
- By TMack40 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2002, 11:10 PM