going shopping.. prohormone diet

jakebake

Awards
Hey guys!

So I am going to Costco and trader joes today to get some groceries! I have just started taking andro factory lean-cut and today is my 6th day. I am about 168 or so pounds at the moment from about 172 pounds about a month ago. Still trying to lean up and hopefully gain some muscle mass as well. I know how to diet so please no non-helpful comments. I am asking about specifically dieting on a prohormone as I want to get the most out of my first cycle. I know how to figure out my bmr and calories from Mifflin-St Jeor formula but I am wondering if something like low-carb or keto or any other suggestions would be best for a cycle. Do I need more protein than the 1-2g per lb ? Any specific food suggestions?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Get a 2lb bag of Trestobol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You diet the same way as you would regularly, if your gonna Bulk then go on Bulking diet.
If your gonna Cut then go on Cutting diet.
If your gonna Recomp the go on Recomp Diet.

You said you know how to diet, then your good.

jakebake

Awards
You diet the same way as you would regularly, if your gonna Bulk then go on Bulking diet.

ok... well just didn't know if it would be any different on cycle. I read somewhere that you can take in more protein but didn't know if it was true or not. So basically nothing is different? Would you take in more calories for either diet than you would without a prohormone or does it not matter?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

To touch up on this while On you can build yourself up to greater Caloric Deficit's or Surplus' to further accelerate Fat loss or Muscle Gain.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I hate when people think there are cutting foods.. You should be eating the same foods either more or less depending on goals. Example i use three staple meats to meet protein requirements whether im bulking or cutting steak, chicken, talapia. Same carbs too white rice sweet potatoes and oats. Fats bunch of different a kinds of oils as well as eggs and an array of nuts.. Just adjust portions to suite your needs

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I hate when people think there are cutting foods.. You should be eating the same foods either more or less depending on goals. Example i use three staple meats to meet protein requirements whether im bulking or cutting steak, chicken, talapia. Same carbs too white rice sweet potatoes and oats. Fats bunch of different a kinds of oils as well as eggs and an array of nuts.. Just adjust portions to suite your needs
You need to explore the magical world of ground turkey. Its most awesomist

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I love it.. Jus too expensive. Once in a while ill pick up a pound or two to make turkey burgers 1.99 p/lb of chicken breast cant beat that

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not sure if anyone on here said that? I didnt!

agreed
I love it.. Jus too expensive. Once in a while ill pick up a pound or two to make turkey burgers 1.99 p/lb of chicken breast cant beat that
dam thats good price. I have to cough up 8.99 for frozen 3lbs chicken bags, tried caned chicken still too expensive!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if anyone on here said that? I didnt!

agreed

dam thats good price. I have to cough up 8.99 for frozen 3lbs chicken bags, tried caned chicken still too expensive!
The way OP worded it, it seems as though he's under the impression that are certain food your suppose to use to cut