Coca tea

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I watched a special on coca on one of the educational channels a little whole back and It went into talking about how coca tea was a good alternative to caffeine as well as great anti oxidant and health properties similar to that of green tea . I know that all the coca tea sold in the US has to be decocainized so it's like decaf in the sense it's not gonna do **** for you. Has anyone tried real coca tea? What were the benefits you felt in comparison to regular tea and would you recommend it? If so is it possible to order from out of country?

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
It's good ****. You can get some in Mexico.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
If only we could have true Coca Cola.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
If only we could have true Coca Cola.
I think they used coca plant in it not actual cocaine so I'm guessing the effects were similar to the tea. I read that it there's around 20mcg of alkaloids in a line of cocaine and like 2.5 or so mcg I'm a cup of tea. To give you an idea of the stimulant effect. Of course cocaine is horrible for you but coca tea is healthy.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
I think they used coca plant in it not actual cocaine so I'm guessing the effects were similar to the tea. I read that it there's around 20mcg of alkaloids in a line of cocaine and like 2.5 or so mcg I'm a cup of tea. To give you an idea of the stimulant effect. Of course cocaine is horrible for you but coca tea is healthy.
It's a fact 1 gram of cocaine per month will do you NOTHING BUT GOOD. Cocaine cleans the walls of you're blood vessels, potentially lowering your cholesterol. Coke once a month is also good for the brain for the same reasons. The only thing you have to make sure though is that it is above 80% purity. The coke today is very "stomped" on. Virtually impossible to get good uncut **** anywhere. Coca tea has practically no effects that nasal or injectable coke offers. After coca tea you feel like you had 4 esspeesos at once.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
It's a fact 1 gram of cocaine per month will do you NOTHING BUT GOOD. Cocaine cleans the walls of you're blood vessels, potentially lowering your cholesterol. Coke once a month is also good for the brain for the same reasons. The only thing you have to make sure though is that it is above 80% purity. The coke today is very "stomped" on. Virtually impossible to get good uncut **** anywhere. Coca tea has practically no effects that nasal or injectable coke offers. After coca tea you feel like you had 4 esspeesos at once.
I'd love to see the study where they prove a gram of coke a month is good for ya. That's a pretty wild statement.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
I'd love to see the study where they prove a gram of coke a month is good for ya. That's a pretty wild statement.
Study?... Lol no study. Just broscience.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
But it's is a fact that coca leaves have good medicinal properties. T