P28 High-Protein bread worth it?
- 03-18-2013, 11:50 PM
- 03-19-2013, 02:27 PM
Just finished a slice of it. Other than the price, I love it and I work it into my macros almost daily.
- 03-19-2013, 08:36 PM
03-19-2013, 08:49 PM
03-20-2013, 04:13 AM
I suppose the extra protein is always a bonus but I don't know if it's worth the 3g of sugar and 3.5g of fat per slice.
03-20-2013, 09:24 AM
03-21-2013, 04:14 AM
If you are happy to be taking in 3g of sugar and 3.5g of fat all for 14g of protein then I suppose it's fine. Personally I think that those values are too high especially when you are likely to be eating at least 2 slices of bread. There are cleaner ways to get additional protein that don't involve a high amount of fat/sugar compared to the amount of protein.
03-21-2013, 10:40 AM
03-21-2013, 02:36 PM
Sounds like a great bread for a post workout PBJ! Everything you need in one. Protein/carbs/sugar Bam! Best PostWO! .... Why am I yelling?
03-21-2013, 06:01 PM
03-21-2013, 08:16 PM
03-23-2013, 12:34 AM
03-23-2013, 12:40 AM
03-23-2013, 09:29 AM
03-23-2013, 02:03 PM
03-23-2013, 03:00 PM
03-26-2013, 09:11 PM
I like the pita-style bread. I make little pizzas from it.
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
03-28-2013, 05:51 AM
03-28-2013, 09:30 AM
03-28-2013, 10:59 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By thehulk2203 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 08-17-2012, 12:48 AM
- By XGabrielEdgeX in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 06-18-2012, 01:20 PM
- By mich29 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-26-2010, 08:16 PM
- By zecca in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 07-20-2009, 07:24 PM
- By ShiftyCapone in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2009, 09:31 AM