Raw or Roasted Almonds?
- 03-14-2013, 02:48 PM
- 03-14-2013, 04:19 PM
I can't tell you in if there is a difference in pre roasted almonds, but if you roast your own, it depends. I would assume there is no difference unless they are roasted with salt, cinnamon, cocoa, or anything else that needs to stick. Then, I would assume there is added oil of some sort.Performax Labs Product Specialist
Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html
03-14-2013, 04:19 PM
03-14-2013, 04:56 PM
I am presuming anything in it's natural state would offer more nutrients that being processed. But sometimes the difference may be minuscule depending on the food.
I'd simply go unsalted dry roasted from a good source. IMO
04-05-2013, 02:22 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By XGabrielEdgeX in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 07-12-2012, 11:28 AM
- By svtfocusman in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 31Last Post: 01-30-2010, 09:57 PM
- By natiels in forum RecipesReplies: 6Last Post: 03-04-2009, 03:48 PM
- By PHWSSJ in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 19Last Post: 04-13-2008, 08:50 PM
- By exnihilo in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 04-24-2007, 03:43 AM