Where can I get 95% ground beef for a good price.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking for a online site to order bulk 95% lean ground beef. The price difference from 90% to 95 is ungodly...

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
www.skinnybeef.com, I believe it's more lean than 95% though

Depending on where you live, there are some warehouses that sell bulk meat product to restaurants. I've gotten ribs and stuff from places like that.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ehhh sams uses 90/10

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tony Little sells bulk bison meat on QVC. I was bored and watched it for a good hour. I swear he ate 5 bison burgers and 4 bison hot dogs in that hour.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Yes like stated above skinny beef is 98% lean, grass fed and farm raised. Stuff is awesome ! I cant even buy ground beef in store anymore. Have had bad experiences with the smell and dryness of in-store ground beef. Till i tried skinny beef and thank god ha! If you enter DOWORK in coupon code you can get 10% off

HumbleBro

HumbleBro

Awards
I forgot where on youtube I saw this, but I do do this on occasion. But he would cook his ground beef with no oil (I think it was like 80/20), put it in a strainer then rinse it with water then pat it dry. Then repeated the process again. I think this may be more viable. I'll try and hunt up the link.