What is the Best Water Filtration System?
- 03-12-2013, 03:57 PM
- 03-12-2013, 04:01 PM
Here's an interesting read. And yes you should be fine with a quick and lukewarm shower.BJJ = life
- 03-13-2013, 03:16 PM
03-13-2013, 04:33 PM
03-14-2013, 04:29 PM
They sell bottled alkaline water which is fine but they have them in plastic containers. Even though they state bpa free I'm still a lil wary about drinking from plastics. They do sell machine attachments that attach to you sink and make your water alkaline but they cost upwards of 2000.
Been trying to educate myself on water recently and it's not easy lol
05-13-2013, 10:06 AM
05-22-2013, 12:52 AM
05-22-2013, 12:57 AM
05-22-2013, 01:51 AM
I live in nyc we have good water but at home i have a General Electric system just incase. when not home i drink Poland springs
05-22-2013, 12:42 PM
Any of you guys drink only alkaline water?
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
05-22-2013, 11:34 PM
06-19-2013, 04:18 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By KFlex in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-14-2015, 01:08 PM
- By ersatz in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 06-08-2005, 12:29 PM
- By baham99 in forum Weight LossReplies: 52Last Post: 12-02-2004, 05:38 PM
- By WonderBread in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2004, 02:37 PM
- By conversekidz in forum Weight LossReplies: 14Last Post: 02-12-2004, 06:11 PM