- 02-27-2013, 05:20 PM
I know honey has alot of health benefits and I use honey on a daily basis as a sweetener in the many cups of green tea I drink daily. I know that raw honey is ideal but there's raw honey that looks like regular honey and raw honey that's dense, non transparent and almost a wax like consistency. I have two examples in my cupboard here.
Without knowing for certain I always thought the thick less processed looking version would be the better choice but seeing so many honeys looking like the one on the right claiming to be raw, and some raw and organic makes me question it.
- 02-28-2013, 05:21 PM
Nobody? Is this a dumb question?
- 02-28-2013, 05:22 PM
Not dumb i just dont think anyone actually know the answer
02-28-2013, 05:44 PM
Ya I guess I just assumed someone would have insight since it makes for a great natural sweetener. I picked up a juicer the other day and been experimenting. Some of the more bitter tasting blends I've added a teaspoon of the organic honey and makes for some awesome tasting healthiness
03-01-2013, 12:15 AM
03-01-2013, 12:26 AM
03-01-2013, 12:31 AM
03-01-2013, 11:14 AM
04-08-2013, 02:07 PM
I love it. I put that **** on everything! Haha jk I always stir in a good tsp with my green tea 3 times a day and more on extremely active days.
04-08-2013, 06:44 PM
The one on the left is the good stuff!
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Guest in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 23Last Post: 05-01-2007, 06:18 PM
- By size in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 28Last Post: 08-18-2006, 08:19 AM
- By Cold in forum BulkingReplies: 9Last Post: 10-12-2005, 03:26 PM
- By Pfunk47 in forum Weight LossReplies: 48Last Post: 08-10-2005, 10:37 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 04-21-2004, 09:55 PM