Diet critique, Somebody help me please

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.5%

Diet critique, Somebody help me please

I need help, the last couple inches of lower abdominal fat are just sticking around , can see my abs clearly and very little back fat if any. I wanna know if it is just water weight or what can I do to get rid of this. Ive been following a strict diet for 2 months now, have lost 9lbs. Right around 170g protein(chicken, turkey, tuna, protein shake) a day, 170g carbs, carbs include brown rice, protein shake and fruits, occasional plain oatmeal, 40 grams of fat(ex virg olive oil, all natural almonds). Cardio about 4 days a week for 30-40 min.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.9%

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun11 View Post
    I need help, the last couple inches of lower abdominal fat are just sticking around , can see my abs clearly and very little back fat if any. I wanna know if it is just water weight or what can I do to get rid of this. Ive been following a strict diet for 2 months now, have lost 9lbs. Right around 170g protein(chicken, turkey, tuna, protein shake) a day, 170g carbs, carbs include brown rice, protein shake and fruits, occasional plain oatmeal, 40 grams of fat(ex virg olive oil, all natural almonds). Cardio about 4 days a week for 30-40 min.
    The reason so many people have lower body fat is because blood does not flow as well in that area. It might seem kinda homo but those heat belt things can actually help get rid of body fat down there because it allows blood to flow better! If you don't want to do that stay way from sugar and simple carbs. Decline abs and lay on your back with feet six inches of the ground and do scissors and other exercises similar to that. Leg raises can help to. Just kill it on those exercises and you'll start to see it fade off. It's usually all in your diet but your diet looks pretty solid. Maybe even add a little more cardio. If none of that works if take a little off carb intake. Hope this helps!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.5%

Quote Originally Posted by LA1BEAST View Post
    The reason so many people have lower body fat is because blood does not flow as well in that area. It might seem kinda homo but those heat belt things can actually help get rid of body fat down there because it allows blood to flow better! If you don't want to do that stay way from sugar and simple carbs. Decline abs and lay on your back with feet six inches of the ground and do scissors and other exercises similar to that. Leg raises can help to. Just kill it on those exercises and you'll start to see it fade off. It's usually all in your diet but your diet looks pretty solid. Maybe even add a little more cardio. If none of that works if take a little off carb intake. Hope this helps!
    no homo haha. So would even recommend something like yohimbine to help with blood flow?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.9%

Ya I heard that stuff can work pretty well and if doesn't work for you it was only about 10 bucks
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

ermmmm, no...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.9%

Actually yes the more belly fat you have in that area the lower blood circulation you have for that area so if you don't have a fat burning diet you'll never lose the fat and the more blood circulation you have in that area the easier it is to burn the fat
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Actually yes the more belly fat you have in that area the lower blood circulation you have for that area so if you don't have a fat burning diet you'll never lose the fat and the more blood circulation you have in that area the easier it is to burn the fat
    A fat burning diet? Your diet won't 'burn' fat directly; eating in a calorie deficient state will force the body to draw upon its energy stores to restore energy balance. And the body will do just fine withou yout needing a heating pad or whatnot. That to me sounds like a marketing scheme set up by somebody who is trying to sell a product.

So i stand by my original comment.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.7%

I lol'd hard when I read this thread. No belt will help you lose that lower body fat. You need to adjust your diet or cardio. Try some type of carb cycling if you haven't already. For cardio hiit works the best no more of that boring 30-40 min ish
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

40g fat is way to low for you. at least.4g per pound
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.5%

Thanks guys!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Someone help me, Please Critique my diet.
    By Fun2Train in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 06:14 PM
  2. Someone help me, Please Critique my diet.
    By Fun2Train in forum Bulking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 01:35 AM
  3. Help!!!Please somebody help me!!
    By bullet in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 03:33 PM
  4. M5AA cycle, loss in strength? help me please
    By PIOTREK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 10:02 AM
  5. help me please (shoulder injury)