My sample diet plan, is it sufficient?

Prodogy

Awards
Hi you guys I wanted to post my diet plan for the past month. I know it is not perfect which is why I want you guys to input. I didn't write anything after 4 but YES, I eat after 4pm because by that time I am usually home from university ( have to take my meals with me, which is a pain in th a$$) and mom ALWAYS cooks things like rice, chicken, beans.
I am posting because I seem to be getting stronger for the past month but not bigger for example I started benching 70lb not including the wieght of the bar (40lb) to now 90 lb. I don't know if that is good or bad, but my set and rep range is 6-10 reps for 3 sets on everything except for legs I try to go 10-15 reps gaining muscle is my goal.

wieght: 155lb
CCF02152013_00000.jpg

Attachments

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Okay so. first of all before I assist you please offer me your current BF. that way I will know if you are fat skinny or lean skinny.

your a novice so spending time in the gym and eating right is your first priority, granted you are in university but it's never too late to start.
I could do you a carb cycling plan that would apply for both and net you slow gains in muscle (predicated that you do not drink alcohol,smoke, train consistently, and do not stray from the plan whatsoever)

Prodogy

Awards
I apoligize it has taken me this long to reply, i don't know my body fat percentage but I can tell you with all honesty that I am fat skinny. Also I do not smoke or drink ( I have been straight edge for the past five years). As far as the training goes I have deep personal reasons why I will stick to my wieght lifiting plans, it is important to me how I look so it wouldn't do me any good to lie.

I am really interested in what advice you can give thx.

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
...So your fat skinny, yet you deeply care how you look so thats what will help you stick to your plans?

Ok.

I'm going to give you a plan, and if you stick to this plan. and do cardio 3x a week minimum, and lift..you will get shredded.

Thats your first priority, not gaining but losing as much weight until your around 8-10% bf...it won't be easy and you need to get a free assessment done at a local gym. just ask to have your bf done your thinking about getting a membership and would like to know what starting point your at.

If you have money, get the membership! The money commitment may help you stay in the gym, regardless of what you say to me/yourself what you will do there will be days where you have no energy but you must go.

go to google, type in advanced fat loss carb cycle and go to scoobys calculator. Use those macros to plan your diet accordingly, or just use the sample meals he provides..it worked for me and I eat the same frozen vegetables every damn day.

Once you get down to that goal, you can think about doing a cycle and getting yourself where you belong in the upper ranges for your height. My reasoning is now you will not see any gains being fat, and you can be fat while you still see a six pack, but you must be 8-10% bf before you cycle.

Cycle 250mg/ml test @ x2 per week mon /thurs weeks 1-12

run dbol 20mg first week every day, 40mg every day for the next five weeks after that. (6 weeks total)

After the twelve weeks run nolva/clomid and you will be up 15 - 20 lbs.

Second cycle do Tren A/Test P/HGH and you will ****ing be a walking statue at at least 180lbs likely higher.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wtf. This is the worst ****ing advice ever.

Jesus.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
...So your fat skinny, yet you deeply care how you look so thats what will help you stick to your plans?

Ok.

I'm going to give you a plan, and if you stick to this plan. and do cardio 3x a week minimum, and lift..you will get shredded.

Thats your first priority, not gaining but losing as much weight until your around 8-10% bf...it won't be easy and you need to get a free assessment done at a local gym. just ask to have your bf done your thinking about getting a membership and would like to know what starting point your at.

If you have money, get the membership! The money commitment may help you stay in the gym, regardless of what you say to me/yourself what you will do there will be days where you have no energy but you must go.

go to google, type in advanced fat loss carb cycle and go to scoobys calculator. Use those macros to plan your diet accordingly, or just use the sample meals he provides..it worked for me and I eat the same frozen vegetables every damn day.

Once you get down to that goal, you can think about doing a cycle and getting yourself where you belong in the upper ranges for your height. My reasoning is now you will not see any gains being fat, and you can be fat while you still see a six pack, but you must be 8-10% bf before you cycle.

Cycle 250mg/ml test @ x2 per week mon /thurs weeks 1-12

run dbol 20mg first week every day, 40mg every day for the next five weeks after that. (6 weeks total)

After the twelve weeks run nolva/clomid and you will be up 15 - 20 lbs.

Second cycle do Tren A/Test P/HGH and you will ****ing be a walking statue at at least 180lbs likely higher.
Wow. Really? I gained 20 pounds of muscle and reduced body fat in 6 months all natural... Ur advising someone who needs diet advice to take a massive cycle ... Smart... Did all that juice get you to look like your avi? LOL a flat 180 at most.... Smh

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Wow. Really? I gained 20 pounds of muscle and reduced body fat in 6 months all natural... Ur advising someone who needs diet advice to take a massive cycle ... Smart... Did all that juice get you to look like your avi? LOL a flat 180 at most.... Smh
haven't done juice yet, starting soon my friend all natural atm, don't be so jealous just helping out a friend..;)

I suggested diet advice while supplementing his knowledge of drug abuse, what a guy.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haven't done juice yet, starting soon my friend all natural atm, don't be so jealous just helping out a friend..;)

I suggested diet advice while supplementing his knowledge of drug abuse, what a guy.
Jealous? Your chest is flatter than an 8 year old boy. And you're suggesting he do something that you have not even TRIED! even more reason to not listen to you.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jealous? Your chest is flatter than an 8 year old boy. And you're suggesting he do something that you have not even TRIED! even more reason to not listen to you.
He's swole. YOLO. Swag. Bro.

Or whatever.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're telling a guy who doesn't know to add the weight of the bar when he benches (no offense OP) to do steroids. That's stupid.

Prodogy- You weigh 155lbs. Stop eating like a girl and plow food. Lift compound movements (overhead press, deadlift, squat, bench press) Jump on a proven routine. Myself and others can advise you of a routine. Eat, lift, get enough sleep. Don't make it complicated.

If you aren't gaining-eat more.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Neighbourmike is a douche, what **** advice..... ****ing idiot....

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Neighbourmike is a douche, what **** advice..... ****ing idiot....
Well, that escalated quickly.

You cannot say the diet advice was not spot on the money. For beginners 10min increase per week in cardio duration will yield smart, effective results without injury complications like shin splints...the diet planner Scooby provides all the basic.knowledge he needs about his macros without having to do the research..

The gear In my mind would only be implemented years down the road, and that's I'd he chose to do so. Likely by that time he'd have researched and learned a ton anyways to facilitate making an informed decision.

For bang for buck, my post provided a substantial amount of information. And I'm currently implementing my first cycle, so each and every thing mentioned I have tried and tested.

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
You're telling a guy who doesn't know to add the weight of the bar when he benches (no offense OP) to do steroids. That's stupid.

Prodogy- You weigh 155lbs. Stop eating like a girl and plow food. Lift compound movements (overhead press, deadlift, squat, bench press) Jump on a proven routine. Myself and others can advise you of a routine. Eat, lift, get enough sleep. Don't make it complicated.

If you aren't gaining-eat more.
I'd tend to agree but let's not make the guy from.skinny fat to fat fat.

The point of carb cycling and slowly gain the muscle mass while losing fat , to yield a healthy aestheticly pleasing body.

Not to be arguementative..but that seems counterintuitive to simply state to eat food, that's an objective statement everyone has different needs and my post at the very least provided a custom macronutrient manager for beginners. Quite applicable. Perhaps I should have not mentioned it, but he as you are on an anabolic forum and in retrospect rightly so it is a very important thing that he is introduced to it, if its not now it would happen eventually. In addition its pertinent to mention I never said nor promoted commencing steroids immediately.

Understandably though, It's his choice in the end whos information he retains and enforces through application and habit forming.

Thought I'd clarify, cheers.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Curious, this post is in the nutritional section and the OP made no comment on potential cycling.. so why are you suggesting to him that he should?

Prodogy

Awards
no offense taken , I guess from now on I will add the weight of the bar lol. Yes, I do compound excersises as much as I can. I say that because I have lower back problems. I am trying to sift through these comments and absorb as much as I can, so if it doesn't trouble you so much what kind of a lifting routine did you have in mind?