Highly experimental extreme diet & training plan (long & detailed

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

My 2 cents as a recovered anorexic- you're on the path to a life of hell, obsessive and ritualistic eating and training habits. It's dangerous and unecessary. Why try to reinvent the wheel? People know how to lose fat and gain muscle ... Idk what the point of this is. It's kinda twisted and very unhealthy. Sorry if I'm being blunt, but after doing something similar, I ended up in ICU on my death bed... Doctors were shocked at my ability to recover.

I don't take this stuff lightly and the fact you're making it a quote experiment- it's not- its disordered eating. So do yourself a favor and learn how to diet and train the right way. You wont rewrite any science booksdoing this, you'll just become a statistic of deaths caused by anorexia.

Name:  image-3162298308.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  482.0 KB

That is what you can expect as the result of your 'experiment' taken days before I was technically declared dead @ ~100 lbs
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/41....full.pdf+html

Kleen even has a log on here with this style of dieting Kleen Crashes Head first into fat loss using Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook.

Now the volume does seem a bit much but my point was the diet in general really isnt all that horrible of a diet.
    Interesting; but I still could never advocate for this type of approach. Did they measure hormonal response? Stress? Rebound after the diet? Bone Density? Were kidney tests done? Liver? and so on. All it seems they measured was the anthropometric and calormetric evidence without shedding light on the ultimate stress placed on the body.

Are there any studies with safety testing done?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

Interesting; but I still could never advocate for this type of approach. Did they measure hormonal response? Stress? Rebound after the diet? Bone Density? Were kidney tests done? Liver? and so on. All it seems they measured was the anthropometric and calormetric evidence without shedding light on the ultimate stress placed on the body.

I shrunk an inch, my kidneys Stopped concentrating urine, my bun was OUTRAGEOUS along with my ck level

I stopped producing sperm and semen and developed life long low t at age 18, still having issues at 24 w that. Adrenals and thyroid is shot. And have VERY POOR stress tolerance... To training and very carb intolerant .. The list is endless... It's not safe.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   

4. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.69%

That one I posted because it was specifically done with powder protein supplement but PSMF is a clinical tool and has been for a while now.

Now Im not advocating this as a lifestyle diet but when someone has hit a plateau or set point an extreme approach like PSMF seems to help blast through it and allows for a continuation with weight loss. Depending on the level of obesity anywhere from 4-16 weeks is fine IMO
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    That one I posted because it was specifically done with powder protein supplement but PSMF is a clinical tool and has been for a while now.

Now Im not advocating this as a lifestyle diet but when someone has hit a plateau or set point an extreme approach like PSMF seems to help blast through it and allows for a continuation with weight loss. Depending on the level of obesity anywhere from 4-16 weeks is fine IMO
    I'll have a look around to see what I can find. I'd be very interested to see the effects (if any) it has + if people rebound and rapid weight gain after eliminating (at least partially) whole foods from their diet.

Could not down-regulation of digestive enzymes occur over 16 weeks?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.6%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I shrunk an inch, my kidneys Stopped concentrating urine, my bun was OUTRAGEOUS along with my ck level

I stopped producing sperm and semen and developed life long low t at age 18, still having issues at 24 w that. Adrenals and thyroid is shot. And have VERY POOR stress tolerance... To training and very carb intolerant .. The list is endless... It's not safe.
    I can only imagine. I must admit though that eating disorders are typically out of my scope of knowledge but are so prevalent in the sporting industry (as it mostly all happens behind closed doors). Early detection and prevention is the best approach imo.
  7. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.69%

I'll have a look around to see what I can find. I'd be very interested to see the effects (if any) it has + if people rebound and rapid weight gain after eliminating (at least partially) whole foods from their diet.

Could not down-regulation of digestive enzymes occur over 16 weeks?
    PM sent
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%

I can only imagine. I must admit though that eating disorders are typically out of my scope of knowledge but are so prevalent in the sporting industry (as it mostly all happens behind closed doors). Early detection and prevention is the best approach imo.
    Agreed. Thanks for popping in my thread. I think u can tell what really sparked me to create it lol
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.6%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Agreed. Thanks for popping in my thread. I think u can tell what really sparked me to create it lol
    Haha yes, I figured once I saw it pop up. But its a good idea, so props.

Similar Forum Threads

1. recomp diet and training plan...need advice...
    By thething86 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 01:50 AM
  2. Diet on training days VS non training days..
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 08:01 PM
  3. igf-1 injection 1hr after training too long???
    By s.norman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 01:30 AM
  4. Diet and training in check, but not gaining?
    By z28man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2004, 11:41 PM
  5. High/Medium Carb Diets...
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 12:28 AM