proffessional meal plan

klint

klint

Awards
After a year of training and a winter bulk that has gone horribly wrong have decided to get the above done. i have been daft really as its not exspensive and am sure it will be very benifical to me my goals and training times. has anyone else after having this done noticed a better result to their goals??

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After a year of training and a winter bulk that has gone horribly wrong have decided to get the above done. i have been daft really as its not exspensive and am sure it will be very benifical to me my goals and training times. has anyone else after having this done noticed a better result to their goals??
Ive hired a couple over the last year and its done amazing things for my physique. I highly recommend it.

klint

klint

Awards
Nice one fella. Am looking forward to getting it done and work with him so that what he sorts out will.be what i eat and nor a.load of stuff that i cant. not to mention when i should be eating it. Should have it all sorted in the next two weeks :)

D

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Which ones are you using or recommend ?

klint

klint

Awards
I train at a strongman gym and there is a inhouse dietition. who tracks you when you start and ajusts it as you progress

klint

klint

Awards
I train at a strongman gym and there is a inhouse dietition. who tracks you when you start and ajusts it as you progress