Vitargo vs WMS vs Malto

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I prefer Vitargo for my preworkout carbs, no bloat good pumps and plenty of endurance when Im "low" carbs the day before. I dont like Waxy Maize or Maltodextrin or dextrose I feel bloated and sluggish. The only substitue Ive found for Vitargo is products with highly branched cyclic dextrins or cluster dextrins.

Whats everyone else use and why. Id love to see some discussion on this

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
pure fasted for me

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
pure fasted for me
Ya ive done that I workout first thing AM daily. For me there is a dramatic increase in endurance, strength and overall performance when I take 35-70g carbs pre workout.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
no need to take any processed powdered carb supplement

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
why do you feel the need to? unless you need the calories and enjoy it

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
why do you feel the need to? unless you need the calories and enjoy it
So I work out first thing in the morning my workouts are always intense usually about 1.5 hrs give or take ,contest prep right now so They can be long depending on the day before I start my 2 a days when I get closer to showtime. The biggest thing for me is preformance there is a dramatic difference in my performance when I have pre workout carbs. So in my case since I work out early AM im not going to eat a meal and head straight to the gym. Mix some vitargo some bcaas and preworkout of choice and Im ready to rock. This is what works for me.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
So I work out first thing in the morning my workouts are always intense usually about 1.5 hrs give or take ,contest prep right now so They can be long depending on the day before I start my 2 a days when I get closer to showtime. The biggest thing for me is preformance there is a dramatic difference in my performance when I have pre workout carbs. So in my case since I work out early AM im not going to eat a meal and head straight to the gym. Mix some vitargo some bcaas and preworkout of choice and Im ready to rock. This is what works for me.
well then its perfect for you. i just said you dont NEED a carb supp but if it works for you more power to you

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
well then its perfect for you. i just said you dont NEED a carb supp but if it works for you more power to you
Ya I like to run pre workout carbs till as close to showtime as I can. Just wish there was a cheaper version of vitargo LOL

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Ya I like to run pre workout carbs till as close to showtime as I can. Just wish there was a cheaper version of vitargo LOL
ya they definatly arent cheap. i train 15-16 hours fasted usually