Containers to store pre measure food (grilled chicken breast)

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
Looking for some containers to store my chicken breast in 8oz servings. Looking for a good bpa solution... I dont want a collection, i have a ton of good tupperware type stuff.

i really just want to buy containers to hold 8oz servings of chicken. Any suggestions?

67nova

Awards
I hate the place but i saw *** had a meal kit,came in a bookbag looking bag with a bunch of containers in the middle for food and a top layer for bars,vits,ect..But for $60 i'd go to Walmart and by some tupperware type stuuf and find a bag that'll fit everything for mybe $20

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
Glasslock containers. They're glass with a plastic lid that snaps on very securely. I prefer the glass containers for microwaving food since it seems healthier than plastic. I've found the at tj maxx type stores along with bed bath and beyond

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
awesome ideas... ty so much... i just have to find the correct size now...

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Glasslock containers. They're glass with a plastic lid that snaps on very securely. I prefer the glass containers for microwaving food since it seems healthier than plastic. I've found the at tj maxx type stores along with bed bath and beyond

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
This. I use these and love them!

GaDawgs29

Awards
I hate the place but i saw *** had a meal kit,came in a bookbag looking bag with a bunch of containers in the middle for food and a top layer for bars,vits,ect..But for $60 i'd go to Walmart and by some tupperware type stuuf and find a bag that'll fit everything for mybe $20

6 pack bag?