making / packing food
- 01-18-2013, 08:50 AM
- 01-18-2013, 01:49 PM
Re: making / packing food
No need to freeze.
I grill about 5lbs of chicken thighs, brown 5lbs of ground beef, hard boil a dozen eggs, boil a couple cups of rice and bake a bunch of red potatoes and sweet potatoes every Sunday afternoon. Keep it in the fridge and it should last the entire week.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
- 01-18-2013, 05:07 PM
- 5'11" 188 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Los Angeles, California
- Rep Power
Similar Forum Threads
- By chubbsp in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2012, 05:49 PM
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 34Last Post: 08-31-2007, 05:39 AM
- By AM07 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 12-16-2006, 08:48 PM
- By DieTrying in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2005, 10:00 AM
- By UncalledFor in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 09-24-2004, 11:20 AM