Can Fenugreek herb shrink the penis?

G

Gungadin

Awards
I was advised to take fenugreek and an ayurvedic herb called Triphala by my ayurvedic doctor for rapid hair loss as it runs in the family. I was not aware of its highly estrogenic effects. I heard it balanaed out the sex hormones. I took about 70 grams fenugreek a day to combat rapid hairloss for about 4 days before I stopped as I witnessed unusual effects. I am only 19 years old and have lost all my muscle mass, developed gyno, my skull got much bigger like acromegaly and my flaccid penis has shrunk--is this permanent? Is there anything to do to return it to normal. Normaly the flaccid is about 3 inches but now its about 2 inches.

Also, equally as distressing, my erections which used to be about 5.8 inches in length are just about 4 inches now and very weak.

The other thing is reduced libido and alot of fat all over the body. I took the fenugreek in august and it is January now!

Any help would be much appreciated as I am new to to this thread and was hoping someone could help as my doctor ignred me and told em to wait