Breakfast

Jwalker7

Awards
What's the best, balanced, breakfast for someone with a hectic training schedule?

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
I'm guessing you have time to cook?

I love an omelet with 2 eggs 4-5 whites
Green pepper, turkey sausage with low fat cheese.
1 packet low sugar oats mixed with 1/2 cup oats

Or 2 eggs 4 whites
1c oats
Oj

Or substitute oats for a whole wheat bagel with some pb...
Or kashi whole grain waffles yum..

Or even oven fry some potatoes in olive oil and scramble the eggs, bell peppers, and sausage for a skillet.....damn I'm hungry ha

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Mcgangbang

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Esmonds

Awards
Hi Jwalker,
Thanks for starting breakfast threat, like to share importance of breakfast here. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day as breakfast provides us energy and nutrients for our physical activities so we must have healthy breakfast everyday. Breakfast boost our metabolic system and helps in losing weight. Breakfast lowers cholesterol, reduce high blood pressure and prevent from obesity, high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Jwalker,
Thanks for starting breakfast threat, like to share importance of breakfast here. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day as breakfast provides us energy and nutrients for our physical activities so we must have healthy breakfast everyday. Breakfast boost our metabolic system and helps in losing weight. Breakfast lowers cholesterol, reduce high blood pressure and prevent from obesity, high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
Fasting begs to differ ... ;)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hi Jwalker,
oh boy

bj22

Awards
i hate breakfast, so i never eat it. and i have lived to tell about it, while looking and feeling at my best!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive gotten the flu once and the cold twice in the last year. im gonna blame the mcgangbang lol
probably cause you skipped breakfast, haha

De Courcy

De Courcy

Awards
probably cause you skipped breakfast, haha
Do you know where the name comes from? Eat quick and Break fast right out the door-be on your way to start the day.....or Break the fast of not eating all night...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Do you know where the name comes from? Eat quick and Break fast right out the door-be on your way to start the day.....or Break the fast of not eating all night...
yes i know the meaning of breaking fast, whats your point.

De Courcy

De Courcy

Awards
yes i know the meaning of breaking fast, whats your point.
You sir are ahead of the curve, in a poll of British vs Americans most Brits had your take the correct one. Majority of Americans just the opposite. The term did originate in England so I think we should be cut a little slack in not being "up to snuff" if I could borrow yet another British phrase.

67nova

Awards
In my veiw i well balanced meal in the morning would be 2-3whole eggs/2-3whites,1 1/2c cooked oats,a piece of fruit and some almonds or walnuts or low fat cheese.
I myself usally eat this for breakfast/post workout meal.

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
2 scoops of whey,1 banana,spoon of pb,oatmeal, and ice= :D

De Courcy

De Courcy

Awards
yes i know the meaning of breaking fast.
In a way this is a rather surreptitious way of putting it, as breaking fast out the door still works here, very Clintonesque of you, not sure he could have managed better.