In need of carbohydrate advice!
- 01-19-2013, 12:41 PM
Re: In need of carbohydrate advice!
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21475137 which would suggest it MAY be beneficial for total fat loss and better satiety.
High GI or low GI, for benefits in fat loss, Insulin sensitivity, extended lipolysis throughout the day?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2PESCIENCE.COM
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
- 01-23-2013, 12:10 AM
Your best bet is to eat most of your carbs early and eat them with protien and some fat to better digest everything,karbolyn after a workout will do the body good.Stop eating anything about 2 hrs before bed time to keep bodyfat to a minimum.LG Sciences Sponsored Athlete-Nothing I say constitutes as medical advice
- 01-23-2013, 12:16 AM
01-23-2013, 12:25 AM
Never ment that you would put on fat but you dont want to consume to many calories before bed because of lack of activity during sleep.You have a better chance of storing the excess calories if you do.
LG Sciences Sponsored Athlete-Nothing I say constitutes as medical advice
01-23-2013, 01:37 AM
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
01-23-2013, 03:16 AM
*CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
Similar Forum Threads
- By Vendetta333 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 22Last Post: 02-23-2010, 11:42 AM
- By Gimzim in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2009, 03:20 PM
- By BackToRoutine in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2008, 03:29 AM
- By leebird in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 09-04-2008, 08:24 AM
- By bigred40 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2008, 04:32 PM