a cheat meal with a ton of cals after leg day

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Ok well lately I've been eating my cheat meal after leg day...and my legs are growing pretty nice...just wondering if any.one else had there bad meal after leg day..
Just ate a beef and bean burrito, 730 cals and 83 g carbs, 25 g pro....I'm bulking by the way...was going to post a pic of it but my phone won't let me upload any pics at the moment

Attachments

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been goin and smashing all you can eat sushi after my leg session. Actually just finished eating the sushi :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was expecting something larger along the lines of 1500-2000kcals as a cheat meal. Eat another burrito.

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Rodja will do...jalapeno beef burrito here I come....just didn't want to over do it ha..o man sushi sounds really good...I actually ate Chinese buffet earlier should of grabbed some sushi...

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to crush a box of pop tarts after succeeding in hitting my widowmaker when I was on DC. So, I think you're ok :)

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
I love to refuel after a heavy leg day on high carbs and high protein usually the carbs are something like rice or potatoes and red meat like bison or lamb if im in bulking phase. I still might have a regular cheat meal at the end of the week before hitting the gym on weekends.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Lol yeah 700kcals is hardly a cheat meal... but still decent nonetheless.

4 bagels with bacon, eggs, lettuce, chicken, some form of cheese and a plate full of veges is the way to go. Comes in close to 2000kcals

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Lol yeah 700kcals is hardly a cheat meal... but still decent nonetheless.

4 bagels with bacon, eggs, lettuce, chicken, some form of cheese and a plate full of veges is the way to go. Comes in close to 2000kcals
Dang brother, ok ok know more little 700 cal cheat meals after leg day lol....I think I'm going to make a bacon egg cheese bagel sandwich before bed tonight, that sounds bomb....

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just went to Hong Kong buffet... don't even wanna know the calorie count haha. But it was amazing

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love to refuel after a heavy leg day on high carbs and high protein usually the carbs are something like rice or potatoes and red meat like bison or lamb if im in bulking phase. I still might have a regular cheat meal at the end of the week before hitting the gym on weekends.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I refuel every day with a big carb, big protein meal. In fact, I usually have 2-3 moderate sized meals in between training and bed-time. Something along the lines of 1200-2000 kcals between 2 or 3 meals. It's about the only time simple sugars are ok, other than maybe first thing in the AM.

With that said, if you are into cheat meals, then eat like you did ( a burrito or whatever it was ) and add a mixed drink of whey protein and carb powder (maltodextrin) together with about 1-2 TBSP of MCT oil. That should add another 500-600 clean calories on top of the 700+ cals you have already eaten.