Intermediate dieting HELP!!

Jlew98

Awards
Hey guys I'm wanting to lose 20lbs during my off season for football and keep as muscle mass as possible. My body fat is 30% and I'm looking to get around the 25% range.

I'm doing an intermediate diet plan but I want to know how to fit 1,500 calories in one meal (post workout meal) and 1,200 calories in my last meal

I'm doing the 40/40/20 and want mos of my carbs in my last 2 meals

67nova

Awards
Numbers are pretty high,you can do a shake with half that calories post and wait 45min and have a whole food meal.Id do the shake with little to no fat(save for whole meal)get around 40g protein/80 or less cho,then do the same for supper but without fast carbs.

1200 is easy with added fat,like some salmon with a sweet potatoe topped with almond butter/nuts or salad with olive oil ect...

uvawahoowa

Awards
Hey guys I'm wanting to lose 20lbs during my off season for football and keep as muscle mass as possible. My body fat is 30% and I'm looking to get around the 25% range.

I'm doing an intermediate diet plan but I want to know how to fit 1,500 calories in one meal (post workout meal) and 1,200 calories in my last meal

I'm doing the 40/40/20 and want mos of my carbs in my last 2 meals
You want to lose weight but have 2700 cals in 2 meals? Why? Do you not plan on eating the rest of the day?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
You want to lose weight but have 2700 cals in 2 meals? Why? Do you not plan on eating the rest of the day?
He weight 295lbs... Not far fetched to eat somewhere close to 4,000 calories and lose bad weight.

I responded on your other topic; quick note, "intermittent" fasting diet.