Fiber in one sitting

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had a terrible stomach ache yesterday and I had no idea what it was from. The only thing I changed was from regular oatmeal to high fiber oatmeal. Each packet had 10g of fiber. I had two packets so 20g of fiber in one sitting. Is eating that much fiber in one sitting enough to cause my stomach ache/constipation from yesterday. I literally felt bloated all day too. And this is the only thing I changed In my diet.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
some people don't tolerate fiber well or high amounts of fiber...you may be one of them. Cut back and see if it happens again

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
I had a terrible stomach ache yesterday and I had no idea what it was from. The only thing I changed was from regular oatmeal to high fiber oatmeal. Each packet had 10g of fiber. I had two packets so 20g of fiber in one sitting. Is eating that much fiber in one sitting enough to cause my stomach ache/constipation from yesterday. I literally felt bloated all day too. And this is the only thing I changed In my diet.
Its a possibility, but you might just need to be sure to increase your water intake while consuming high fiber meals.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gotcha, yeah it must've been my water intake mixed with high fiber. I'm fine now that I cut back and increased my water intake. Thanks fellas