The Truth About Soy Protein? (open discussion)
- 12-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by WPChickDieselTraining log:
- 12-03-2012, 08:23 PM
12-11-2012, 11:10 PM
Soy beans are very rich in isoflavones, which fight heart disease by working in combination with soy protein; they improve the balance of cholesterol in the blood as it makes your blood less likely to clot.
you are what you eat!
Similar Forum Threads
- By planetfuzz in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 39Last Post: 12-01-2012, 05:51 PM
- By grantr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-27-2007, 07:11 PM
- By TheGame46 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 06-23-2006, 05:45 PM
- By DmitryWI in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2004, 11:20 PM
- By WYD02 in forum SupplementsReplies: 52Last Post: 08-17-2004, 07:54 PM