please help nutrition question
- 11-27-2012, 09:14 PM
- 11-27-2012, 09:20 PM
28oz of grilled chicken breast = 154g protein"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
- 11-27-2012, 09:52 PM
You don't have to just eat chicken for every meal. Eat varieties of meat, lean beef, steak, turkey, cod, salmon, bison, you get the idea....I think you are asking portion size? 4-8 oz per meal, just depends on how many meals you eat per day, and your goals....so I'm guessing you weigh 150 pds since you take in 150 grams protein per day? Your protein sources don't have to just come from meat man..get creative and have fun with your diet, if not chances are you will not stick with it
11-27-2012, 10:41 PM
- 5'10" 183 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- The South.
- Rep Power
This.Originally Posted by blaykeryan
Some ideas are natural cheese stix w/Greek yogurt. Almonds/p butter as snax.
Have a shake or 2 a day, maybe a protein bar. Everyday you could change it up but keep the protein the same...
11-29-2012, 05:35 AM
National Level NPC Competitor
Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
11-29-2012, 07:05 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jwag17 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 01-25-2012, 08:19 PM
- By phenom9950 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2004, 10:26 PM
- By superman15 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2004, 01:34 PM
- By FrTimothy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2004, 07:09 PM
- By gettin'old in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-15-2003, 03:44 PM