please help nutrition question

johno86

johno86

Awards
hi can any body please help me out my intake per day Is 93g carbs
150g protein 58g fats per day but for (example) how do I figure out how much chicken breast I need?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
28oz of grilled chicken breast = 154g protein

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
You don't have to just eat chicken for every meal. Eat varieties of meat, lean beef, steak, turkey, cod, salmon, bison, you get the idea....I think you are asking portion size? 4-8 oz per meal, just depends on how many meals you eat per day, and your goals....so I'm guessing you weigh 150 pds since you take in 150 grams protein per day? Your protein sources don't have to just come from meat man..get creative and have fun with your diet, if not chances are you will not stick with it

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You don't have to just eat chicken for every meal. Eat varieties of meat, lean beef, steak, turkey, cod, salmon, bison, you get the idea....I think you are asking portion size? 4-8 oz per meal, just depends on how many meals you eat per day, and your goals....so I'm guessing you weigh 150 pds since you take in 150 grams protein per day? Your protein sources don't have to just come from meat man..get creative and have fun with your diet, if not chances are you will not stick with it
This.

Some ideas are natural cheese stix w/Greek yogurt. Almonds/p butter as snax.
Have a shake or 2 a day, maybe a protein bar. Everyday you could change it up but keep the protein the same...

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Well put! Id go nuts on just chicken alone:-/ bleh! Love adding good variety and just be sure to adjust and keep track of your fats when swapping through different protein sources:)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

mumbles12

Awards
hi can any body please help me out my intake per day Is 93g carbs
150g protein 58g fats per day but for (example) how do I figure out how much chicken breast I need?
dont get caught up in the numbers game imo