Does anybody have a gluten intolerance?
- 11-24-2012, 08:39 PM
- 11-24-2012, 09:01 PM
Its more common than you think.PESCIENCE.COM
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
11-24-2012, 09:04 PM
I know i just dont know of many carbs i can eat now and want to know if others have the same intolerance and what they eat for complex carbs.
11-25-2012, 03:30 AM
A lot of people have it. My wife, a lot of people I know, perhaps even myself. I try to stay away from gluten and if I some times eat it, I take some digestive enzymes.
11-29-2012, 08:21 AM
Gluten isnt particularly great for anybody tbh.. its just as a species we adapted to it from modern agricultural methods..
some people do have a sensitivitry to it though (thanks to genetics), and those people depending on "How severe the intilerance is" it can be life threatening.. for those who are not intolerant I think it would still be a good idea not to gourge on food containing gluten.. this is hard if bread is a staple in your diet imo... me personally I still consume prridge oats, but my other carbs come from sweet potatos and brown rice, so in an ideal world im only getting gluten from my morning meal which shouldnt be causing me any issues "As far as im aware".
Similar Forum Threads
- By mileo198 in forum Training ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 12-02-2011, 07:42 PM
- By Jstrong20 in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2006, 07:12 AM
- By bicepts101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2003, 03:24 PM
- By Jeff Rippe in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2003, 04:11 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2003, 05:56 PM