- 11-20-2012, 07:01 PM
- 11-20-2012, 08:40 PM
Not so much a recipe but I been getting guy's award winning BBQ sauce.. There all good but I favor the spicy one... Only five cals n 1 carb a serving..
- 11-23-2012, 01:36 AM
Cook the chicken with lemon juice and sprinkle on salt, black pepper, salvia, thyme and chopped garlic. If you use some fatless part of the chicken, make sure that the seasonings don't dry up by using oil.
11-23-2012, 11:31 AM
Saliva?Originally Posted by PrimiFit
11-23-2012, 01:03 PM
11-23-2012, 11:01 PM
National Level NPC Competitor
Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
11-24-2012, 02:46 AM
11-24-2012, 04:50 PM
Haven't tried this yet but will be doing it his week
Add a tablespoon of sugar free black berry jam on the chicken after its been baked for about 15 min then let it finish baking. The lady says its awesome.
Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
11-29-2012, 08:14 AM
11-29-2012, 10:19 AM
Parmesian chicken ain't bad for a low carb tasty choice
The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
11-29-2012, 11:10 AM
Chicken Fajitas. I eat steak ones about 6 times a week, never get tired of em.
11-29-2012, 08:53 PM
11-29-2012, 10:36 PM
- 5'10" 183 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
I'm for this!
I've been using emerald BBQ sauce.
Similar Forum Threads
- By alih92 in forum RecipesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-21-2010, 12:17 PM
- By HawaiianPride in forum RecipesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2009, 03:31 PM
- By CHAPS in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2006, 02:32 PM
- By Moyer in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 12-29-2004, 08:52 AM
- By Dr of Golf in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 03-22-2004, 11:41 AM