What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 8 of 221 First ... 678910 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Ihop

    Nutella Crepes
    NY Cheesecake Pancakes:

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance


  2. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ihop

    Nutella Crepes
    NY Cheesecake Pancakes:




    how are those pancakes? I was thinking of trying those. I got the cinnastack french toast instead. OMFG best thing ever!!!!!
  3. Re: What is your favorite cheat meal?


    Subways 11.5 inch Foot Long..
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    how are those pancakes? I was thinking of trying those. I got the cinnastack french toast instead. OMFG best thing ever!!!!!
    Nutella Crepes were INSANE
    NY Cheesecake = Banging, chunks of cheesecake bites in each slice.. which was great

    I agree the Cinnamon are BOMB!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This ^^^^
    No i do not

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin1 View Post

    No i do not
    anabolism [uh-nab-uh-liz-uh m]

    --noun Biol., Physiol.

    1. constructive metabolism; the synthesis in living organisms of more complex substances from simpler ones (opposed to catabolism).

    Related forms an·a·bol·ic, [an-uh-bol-ik, ] adjective hy·per·an·a·bol·ic, adjective hy·per·a·nab·o·lism, noun
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. Name:  image-3091073750.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  559.7 KB

    Two weeks till the next one!!!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    anabolism [uh-nab-uh-liz-uh m]

    --noun Biol., Physiol.

    1. constructive metabolism; the synthesis in living organisms of more complex substances from simpler ones (opposed to catabolism).

    Related forms an·a·bol·ic, [an-uh-bol-ik, ] adjective hy·per·an·a·bol·ic, adjective hy·per·a·nab·o·lism, noun

    I guess i need a more concrete answer, or an example of how it is used with people who weight train

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin1 View Post

    I guess i need a more concrete answer, or an example of how it is used with people who weight train
    The physiologic process of building muscle is anabolism.

    You trolling or serious
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. I wouldn't posting these things if I was being facetious. Just here to learn brotha.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin1 View Post
    I wouldn't posting these things if I was being facetious. Just here to learn brotha.
    Well just checking no offense meant
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. On a site called anabolic minds and doesn't know what anabolic means..
    Troll harder my friend.
    Cultivating Mass.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    On a site called anabolic minds and doesn't know what anabolic means..
    Troll harder my friend.
    Hey ya never know! Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ihop

    Nutella Crepes
    NY Cheesecake Pancakes:

    This looks amazing man! Usually when I go to IHOP I get the Steak and Eggs with pancakes blueberry flavor. That's my
    favorite of all-time but this looks good. I think that is a great flavor New York Cheesecake I would have never thought
    of that one. That sounds delic. That's really great I think that you should add some eggs to that and your golden.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    This looks amazing man! Usually when I go to IHOP I get the Steak and Eggs with pancakes blueberry flavor. That's my
    favorite of all-time but this looks good. I think that is a great flavor New York Cheesecake I would have never thought
    of that one. That sounds delic. That's really great I think that you should add some eggs to that and your golden.
    Plenty of protein in those pancakes and crepes!

    Speaking of good stuff. Just made this video.

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  16. Chicken fried steak. Mashed potatoes with gravy. Texas toast. Sweet tea. One pecan pie. (I dont mean a slice either.)
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Hey ya never know! Lol
    thank god no more yo gaba gaba avi, I dread when that show comes on in my house lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    thank god no more yo gaba gaba avi, I dread when that show comes on in my house lol
    Lol don't hate bud! Its the only show my son likes that I can tolerate
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Lol don't hate bud! Its the only show my son likes that I can tolerate
    lol I just hate the god damn DJ

    they actually have good bands get on there
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Nutella Crepes were INSANE
    NY Cheesecake = Banging, chunks of cheesecake bites in each slice.. which was great

    I agree the Cinnamon are BOMB!
    so which one was better? lol
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    so which one was better? lol
    Id say the crepes were the best

    Then
    Cinnabun > Cheesecake
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Gran Agave in Pittsburgh:

    Steak on side with Enchillads with Chocolate MOLE sauce:

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Gran Agave in Pittsburgh:

    Steak on side with Enchillads with Chocolate MOLE sauce:
    The food porn you post is second to none
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    May be a cheat meal for some, but typical Sunday Morning Breakfast:

    Omelete + Hashrbowns and some pancakes/waffles on the side with toppings:

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    May be a cheat meal for some, but typical Sunday Morning Breakfast:

    Omelete + Hashrbowns and some pancakes/waffles on the side with toppings:

    now you're just being mean
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Yeah ... I've been having a serious love/hate relationship with this thread.......
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  27. I orgasmed 14 times reading this thread
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  28. Has anyone mentioned chinese buffets in general?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    Has anyone mentioned chinese buffets in general?
    yessir

    was out of town for a few weeks and ate at a Chinese buffet multiple times that week

    I'm in love with them
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    yessir

    was out of town for a few weeks and ate at a Chinese buffet multiple times that week

    I'm in love with them
    Yeah me too. Especially the little cream cheese stuffed things.
  31. Re: What is your favorite cheat meal?


    Well for a carb up I just had parmesan chicken spaghetti and sweet potato fries. Your pancakes look good tho lol. (No homo).
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    Has anyone mentioned chinese buffets in general?
    Went there Sunday:



    and they had a monogolian grill:
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  34. You must stay on the treadmill.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    You must stay on the treadmill.
    Right? You'd think he was 400 lbs but no. Superpower?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  36. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Went there Sunday:



    and they had a monogolian grill:
    Nice!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Right? You'd think he was 400 lbs but no. Superpower?
    I think he just trolls restaurants and snaps pics of random peoples' plates.

  38. I'm trying to imagine how I'd react if some ripped dude came up to me in chili's and asked me if he could take a picture of my food to put up on AM.
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Right? You'd think he was 400 lbs but no. Superpower?
    Not at all. its called moderation and a good diet. I have a cheat meal once a week. The buffet was not a cheat meal. i was really under kcals for the day because i had to work 3 hours longer than expected 7 - 5, then got off work and a buddy took me there, came home had a light meal, and i always pack a very small lunch at work because i dont have a microwave, and can only store things in a walk in cooler.

    most of my meals around 1000 kcals (except if i have a pre-workout meal) which is like 500 tops just something light to get me through a workout. my meal frequency is a lot lower than most because i find it suits me better and has given me the best gains, energy, focus
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  40. Next time I shove a 14" pizza in my face in three minutes and my wife says I'm a fatso, I'm telling her The Solution said I'm still eating in moderation and I have a good diet.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:37 AM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in