What is your favorite cheat meal? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 63

What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 63 of 140 First ... 58616263646568 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Some more good ideas here:

http://pinterest.com/traciburton/my-cheat-meals/

For cheat meals.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

2. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

I was spoiled when i had a philly cheesesteak in philadelphia. Thing was, the cheese was great but the sub was mediocre at best (Went to geno's)
    So many better places then ginos those places like ginos and pats are good but those are just the big name places tourist go to
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was spoiled when i had a philly cheesesteak in philadelphia. Thing was, the cheese was great but the sub was mediocre at best (Went to geno's)
    Nice action photo!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rj123 View Post
    So many better places then ginos those places like ginos and pats are good but those are just the big name places tourist go to
    Exactly, it had a ton of hype, and my buddy (who you can see next to me) Just competed in a show at Drexel about 4 years ago (when this was taken) Ill have to do some better research next time i venture like i am right now for my vacation coming up to Colorado, Idaho, Salt Lake City and Yellowstone. My brother and I are gonna try to hit some Man vs Food places or Diners Drive in and Dives.

See what happens!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Don't believe the hype...
    I find that true. Mediocrity impresses many but the best places are usually dives down the street from the hype and little to no lines. My buddy said the same thing when he went to Geno's
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Exactly, it had a ton of hype, and my buddy (who you can see next to me) Just competed in a show at Drexel about 4 years ago (when this was taken) Ill have to do some better research next time i venture like i am right now for my vacation coming up to Colorado, Idaho, Salt Lake City and Yellowstone. My brother and I are gonna try to hit some Man vs Food places or Diners Drive in and Dives.

See what happens!
    Which ones were you planning on going to in Colorado?

When your in Colorado you can probably skip The Sink if that was on your list. It's decent but nothing to write home about.
    Justin
    joh408 is taking Follidrone on a ride:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252416-joh408-taking-follidrone.html
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Comin from a philladelphian your better off getting a steak from any wawa than Genos or pats! Not kidding at all
  8. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So basically I couldn't decide on one thing and got a little bit of everything I've been craving for all week - Sushi, sweet potato fries, seasoned rice and beans, turkey chili, and a plate of dessert (brownies, cookie, and cannoli). I went for the cannoli first as you can see lol.

Name:  IMAG1049.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  504.7 KB
    Squats do a booty good.
  9. New Member

Reputation Reputation

See what happens!
    I recommend chinks steaks well now called joes steaks but ill always call it chinks check em out when you get a chance there in northeast Philly small place you'll be lucky to get a table depending on the time you go but you can always get takeout too
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rj123 View Post
    I recommend chinks steaks well now called joes steaks but ill always call it chinks check em out when you get a chance there in northeast Philly small place you'll be lucky to get a table depending on the time you go but you can always get takeout too
    Will reemmber in future thank you!!!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Dairy Queen Smores Blizzard:

Dairy Queen Peanut Butter Brownie Blizzard:

Grande fajita quesadilla, Mexican Rice, Mexican Beans with Cheese, and a side of Sour Cream + Veggies:

Cinnamon Swirl Egg Pancake:

12. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Were those all in the same day solution?
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Yup
    Split the blizzard with my aunt. We went to mexican for dinner
    Egg pancake was in the morning.
  14. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Dang! Haha. Looks wonderful.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gw44 View Post
    Dang! Haha. Looks wonderful.
    Mexican was bomb, not to mention she picked up the tab (She owed me from Graduation)
  16. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Mexican was bomb, not to mention she picked up the tab (She owed me from Graduation)
    Made it taste better too I bet haha
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Nah. Ice cream FTW
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Nah. Ice cream FTW
    Except is DQ really ice cream...
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Except is DQ really ice cream...
    Soft Serve is ice cream bro
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Soft Serve is ice cream bro
    Dairy Queen ice cream
    ingredients, Milkfat and Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, vanilla flavoring, and stabilizers.

Technically not ice cream, ice cream is made from egg yolks. Ice cream is basically a Creme anglaise that is churned until frozen.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    Dairy Queen ice cream
    ingredients, Milkfat and Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, vanilla flavoring, and stabilizers.

Technically not ice cream, ice cream is made from egg yolks. Ice cream is basically a Creme anglaise that is churned until frozen.
    Custard is made from straight egg yolks, that is still ice cream. Go look at some "Ice Cream" In the grocery store, not all of them have egg yolks in it brother
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Custard is made from straight egg yolks, that is still ice cream. Go look at some "Ice Cream" In the grocery store, not all of them have egg yolks in it brother
    I used to work at a custard joint. That's some heavy dense stuff!
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

I'm saying true ice cream, just because you put a name on a product doesn't make it so. Velveeta and Kraft American cheese call them selfs cheese but there not.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

I'm saying true ice cream, just because you put a name on a product doesn't make it so. Velveeta and Kraft American cheese call them selfs cheese but there not.
    There are particular labeling standards that determine whether or not something can be called "ice cream" or must be "frozen dairy dessert", or the same with "whipped cream" or "whipped topping". If its labeled as ice cream, its ice cream. As with anything, there are various available levels of quality
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

There are particular labeling standards that determine whether or not something can be called "ice cream" or must be "frozen dairy dessert", or the same with "whipped cream" or "whipped topping". If its labeled as ice cream, its ice cream. As with anything, there are various available levels of quality
    I could give to ****'s what the FDA has to say about food, I'm a classically trained chef ice cream is one thing and one thing only.

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

I could give to ****'s what the FDA has to say about food, I'm a classically trained chef ice cream is one thing and one thing only.
    well in a technical sense you're wrong, but from the perspective of the art form of cooking and the skills of the culinary trade, I can definitely see your point.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

well in a technical sense you're wrong, but from the perspective of the art form of cooking and the skills of the culinary trade, I can definitely see your point.
    Lol no in the technical sense I'm right, in the perverted bureaucratic sense I'm wrong.

But I'm not here to get into an argument about the state of are countries food supply, so cheat on folks.

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Lol no in the technical sense I'm right, in the perverted bureaucratic sense I'm wrong.

But I'm not here to get into an argument about the state of are countries food supply, so cheat on folks.
    ROFL! touche my friend!
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

ROFL! touche my friend!
    Lol sorry, some times the Germany in me comes out, Especially when it comes to my career, I went nuclear on a new cook the other day cause he came into my kitchen with a fedora and pajama pants on and thought that was appropriate work attire.

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Lol sorry, some times the Germany in me comes out, Especially when it comes to my career, I went nuclear on a new cook the other day cause he came into my kitchen with a fedora and pajama pants on and thought that was appropriate work attire.
    no apologies! I didn't feel like you were being hostile, just joshing around. PJs aren't proper work attire even if you work from home
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tried the smores blizzard yest with extra mix ins..really good, only thing though the ice cream was water within five minutes not thick at all, disapointed, flavors were delicious though
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Bingo.
    Pure custard is made with only whole eggs, all ice creams are not.
  33. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Watching man vs food while on a step mill is an awful idea. Lmao. Just sharing.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

USP OxyElite Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

Ingredients

200g Yogurt(Greek and Regular)
    1.5 Scoops Oxy Elite Chocolate Protein
    2 TBSP Peanut Buter

Directions

Make Protein Pudding with Yogurt + Whey
    Grab a Muffin Sheet and place cupcake lines in 6 of the holes (this made 6 total)
    Place a small layer of protein pudding on bottom and freeze for 30 minutes
    pull out and add peanut buter in center freeze another 30 minutes
    Add final layer of Protein Pudding and freeze for another 30 minutes till they harden.

You will be able to EASILY pull apart the cupcake liner and enjoy!

Macros

For all The Cups:

Calories ~ 550 (Around 85 calories per Cup!!!)
    Protein ~ 60g
    Carbs ~ 25g
    Fat ~ 23 g

35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

USP OxyElite Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

Ingredients

200g Yogurt(Greek and Regular)
    1.5 Scoops Oxy Elite Chocolate Protein
    2 TBSP Peanut Buter

Directions

Make Protein Pudding with Yogurt + Whey
    Grab a Muffin Sheet and place cupcake lines in 6 of the holes (this made 6 total)
    Place a small layer of protein pudding on bottom and freeze for 30 minutes
    pull out and add peanut buter in center freeze another 30 minutes
    Add final layer of Protein Pudding and freeze for another 30 minutes till they harden.

You will be able to EASILY pull apart the cupcake liner and enjoy!

Macros

For all The Cups:

Calories ~ 550 (Around 85 calories per Cup!!!)
    Protein ~ 60g
    Carbs ~ 25g
    Fat ~ 23 g
    Doing this tonight!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by perez47 View Post
    Doing this tonight!
    Thats why they call me the solution
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tour of Italy at Olive Garden. So good
    Justin
    joh408 is taking Follidrone on a ride:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252416-joh408-taking-follidrone.html
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    Tour of Italy at Olive Garden. So good
    Meh, Sysco or US foodservice. Mediocre, same at all franchises.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Darden restaurant.. no thanks...
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Darden restaurant.. no thanks...
    This^^^
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 01:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 10:37 AM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 06:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 06:34 PM