What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 62 of 430 First ... 6061626364 ... Last

1. About 20 for everything won't ever do it again though for that price I can get way better quality food had to do once to get it out the way though been thinking about it for awhile lol

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by rj123 View Post
    About 20 for everything won't ever do it again though for that price I can get way better quality food had to do once to get it out the way though been thinking about it for awhile lol
    Exactly,
    this is why people think im crazy for not eating fast food.
    You feel like complete **** for eating complete **** and low grade dog food
    my ex girlfriend use to work there in high school and after seeing how some of the stuff is made preparred.. no thank you!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Exactly,
    this is why people think im crazy for not eating fast food.
    You feel like complete **** for eating complete **** and low grade dog food
    my ex girlfriend use to work there in high school and after seeing how some of the stuff is made preparred.. no thank you!
    Can't argue with that I don't feel like **** but def will go with a better choice next week

4. Jallepeno and Onion Bacon Burger

Jallepeno and Onions minced, then mixed in with hamburger meat topped with pepperJack cheese, bacon and cilantro...So crackin

5. Quote Originally Posted by rj123 View Post

Can't argue with that I don't feel like **** but def will go with a better choice next week
    This is why I rarely go to restaurants, any of them. No restaurant I've been to serves grass fed beef or non antibiotic swine or chicken. Maybe one day, but the average person values not only food, but their wellness in general, very little.
    I am a health and phys ed teacher, and the kids only see $ when it comes to nutrition.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by rj123 View Post
    About 20 for everything won't ever do it again though for that price I can get way better quality food had to do once to get it out the way though been thinking about it for awhile lol
    Ya, I had it a few weeks back for the first time in about a year cause everyone loved the Doritos taco, left me the same way it entered me never again.

7. Chocolate protein banana pineapple milk and vanilla almond milk together makes a bomb protein milkshake. Only use about a cup to a cup and a half of the milk tho or else it will not be like a milkshake.

8. Quote Originally Posted by theOCdude View Post

Ya, I had it a few weeks back for the first time in about a year cause everyone loved the Doritos taco, left me the same way it entered me never again.
    Yup it sounds good at the time but when you restrict yourself to only one cheat meal a week why settle for that crap

9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Interesting, where did you get that?
    Got it from Firehouse Pantry Store. I'd post a link but not sure if thats allowed. Compared to other prices theres were cheaper and they give you double what the other places seem to give (from my googles searches at least)

10. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    Jallepeno and Onion Bacon Burger

Jallepeno and Onions minced, then mixed in with hamburger meat topped with pepperJack cheese, bacon and cilantro...So crackin
    That burger sounds pretty good. I love me some Pepperjack cheese. As a kid I would make grilled cheese sandwiches with it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by gvdook View Post

That burger sounds pretty good. I love me some Pepperjack cheese. As a kid I would make grilled cheese sandwiches with it.
    There isn't a better Burger
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    Jallepeno and Onion Bacon Burger

I made a Jalapeno Bacon Mac and Cheese burger. was one of the best things i ever made....

Good minds.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

I made a Jalapeno Bacon Mac and Cheese burger. was one of the best things i ever made....

Good minds.
    That sounds amazing

14. Quote Originally Posted by rj123 View Post
    If I spend $20 on a chest meal it's to B Dubs with me, I can't help it i love their wings and sauce. Only good if you get the wings naked sauce on side. For me it's spicy garlic and wild and ranch. 18 wings and 2 tall happy hour drafts.... **** its a good thing they're closed

15. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

If I spend $20 on a chest meal it's to B Dubs with me, I can't help it i love their wings and sauce. Only good if you get the wings naked sauce on side. For me it's spicy garlic and wild and ranch. 18 wings and 2 tall happy hour drafts.... **** its a good thing they're closed
    Mannnnn I need to get me some b dubs soon.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Last time i went there, the wings were just not crispy enough (even asked for them extra crispy) do they usually always come like this (only been there once)

The onion rings were bomb with the orange sauce that came with it. Cant miss those.

I got Some kind of Lousiania sauce and it was pretty good, a little bit of spice but a good bit of flavor to boot.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Last time i went there, the wings were just not crispy enough (even asked for them extra crispy) do they usually always come like this (only been there once)

The onion rings were bomb with the orange sauce that came with it. Cant miss those.

I got Some kind of Lousiania sauce and it was pretty good, a little bit of spice but a good bit of flavor to boot.
    Have you guys tried the Blazin' Wings from there? Fairly spicy and not too bad. Of course I made the mistake of rubbing my eye while eatting them.

Wasn't pretty.

They have an orange sauce? Omg. Guess I need to stop by their today for lunch.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by gvdook View Post
    Have you guys tried the Blazin' Wings from there? Fairly spicy and not too bad. Of course I made the mistake of rubbing my eye while eatting them.

Wasn't pretty.

They have an orange sauce? Omg. Guess I need to stop by their today for lunch.
    The sauce that came with the Onion Rings. Not wings.

Only been there once so how could i try multiple flavors?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    The sauce that came with the Onion Rings. Not wings.

Only been there once so how could i try multiple flavors?
    Yea I wanted to try the orange sauce with the onion rings.

I saw that you have only been once, but by 'guys' I meant to whoever else is reading the thread

Some Bdubs have the wings challenge where if you can finish the Blazing Wings in a certain amount of time you get a t shirt and your name on the wall.

I'm unsure of the details since the one near me doesn't participate in that challenge. Boooo.

20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

I've had a couple crappy experiences there but mostly good. If the kitchen has their head up their asses then like anywhere its not gonna be good. It's hard to mess up frying some wings. The key to having them crispy is getting your sauce on the side, otherwise if they sit in the window for more then 5 minutes the sauce soaks in and they get soggy.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Stove Top Protein Rice Pudding

Cellucor Stove Top Protein Rice Pudding - YouTube

Recipe 

50g Dry Rice (I used white)

1.5 Scoop (50g) Cinnamon Swirl Whey

1 Cup Almond Milk

Directions 

I used Instant rice for this dish, but if you cooked with regular white rice you would have to cook a touch longer on the stovetop.

1 Cup of Almond Milk + 50g Dry White Rice. Bring the Milk to a Simmer in a small saucepan and add in white rice and you will cover for 5 minutes.
    After the 5 minutees are up take off the lid and slowly stir in your dry (Whey protein) or other mix-ins that you wish (as stated in video). After this it is done! Instant rice is quick and easy, if you use regular white rice that may take 20-30 minutes.

Macros

Calories: ~400

Fat: ~5g

Carbs: ~50g

Protein: ~40g

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Couple of the B Dubs near me have unlimited wings and wedges/fries from 11-2pm for $12. My buddy who plays O line in college put down 74.
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

You all my as well make the 90 minute trip to my house.
    Free pass's to my gym and then post-workout on Chef Bob.

Deal?
    Deal!!!!! When is best

24. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

I may have to take you up on that some day dude.
    Why wait brotha ....road trip!!! Ill drive

25. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post

Why wait brotha ....gay orgy!!! Ill drive

Whoa now that's really kinky!

.... Lol jokes ;-)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:37 AM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM