What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 6 of 344 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    I like peanut butter but I don't think I could just sit there and eat it with a spoon. I like eating bananas and dipping it in the peanut butter but once the banana is gone I'm done. You guys are nuts haha
    Reminds me I needed to grab some bananas tonight to sites on my nutella.

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. I think there is another favorite cheat meal for me. Its called Buffalo Wings! I love them extra hot! They are my favorite
    I really had a great cheat meal today I ate wings from Zaxby's and I also had a cheese pizza from little caesars it was
    awesome! We ate the whole thing in one sitting and I only had three wings left it was great. I really love those places
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Donair

    For those who've never seen one...I know John has..lol.


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    For those who've never seen one...I know John has..lol.

    What is this? This looks amazing to say the least! Man this looks good it reminds me
    of a place in college called Super Taco that place was the bomb man it was so good
    I remember ordering a super burrito with all the fixing and getting the red hot sauce

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post

    For those who've never seen one...I know John has..lol.
    That was my cheat meal yesterday!

    Gyros are the greatest.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by EatLiftGrow View Post
    That was my cheat meal yesterday!

    Gyros are the greatest.

    Greek power . I wish a could eat every day but i cant.It is dificult to smell it all the time and cant it eat.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    What is this? This looks amazing to say the least! Man this looks good it reminds me
    of a place in college called Super Taco that place was the bomb man it was so good
    I remember ordering a super burrito with all the fixing and getting the red hot sauce
    Its called a gyro and i'm truly, truly sorry that you've never had one. They are...undescribably delicious.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  8. Pizza hands down.

    Then mongolian bbq or japanese
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i use bulk pb from sams, wash it down with milk and helloooooooo 500 cals

    I crush some PB its in m diet every day. I even buy PB2 so I can make other things taste like PB, how pathetic.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    I crush some PB its in m diet every day. I even buy PB2 so I can make other things taste like PB, how pathetic.
    Love me some pb2 every morning its in my oatmeal along with 2 tbsp natty pb mmmm peanut butter

  11. waffles and pb with coffee

  12. my new thing is berrylicious cheesecake ice cream
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    my new thing is berrylicious cheesecake ice cream
    Who makes that??
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. pet
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    pet
    Pet? Never heard of that brand....
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. really? outside of breyers its the most popular and expensive down here
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  17. Iono but Ben and Jerrys red velvet is the shiiiit
    Cultivating Mass.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    I crush some PB its in m diet every day. I even buy PB2 so I can make other things taste like PB, how pathetic.
    I heard you like that nut liquor
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Cultivating Mass.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    really? outside of breyers its the most popular and expensive down here
    Weird, we don't have it here at all
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Iono but Ben and Jerrys red velvet is the shiiiit
    Yes!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. I love all Ben and Jerry's ice cream! I Think its some of the best stuff on this earth for sure! I love the Monkey
    something you know the one I'm talking about? Its some good stuff bro! Haven't tried the red velvet yet but
    it is on my list of things to try for sure. I think that my second favorite would have to be cc cookie dough

  22. Well because of you guys I think I'm gonna start trying to add PB to almost everything. Brought some natty PB and a banana with me to work. Then I saw the idea of PB and oatmeal? Hmmm...
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Well because of you guys I think I'm gonna start trying to add PB to almost everything. Brought some natty PB and a banana with me to work. Then I saw the idea of PB and oatmeal? Hmmm...
    Mashed banana an pb in oats is orgasmic!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Mashed banana an pb in oats is orgasmic!
    Damn that does sound good. Breakfast for tomorrow !
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Well because of you guys I think I'm gonna start trying to add PB to almost everything. Brought some natty PB and a banana with me to work. Then I saw the idea of PB and oatmeal? Hmmm...
    2 servings rolled oats, 2 tsp cocoa, 1 tsp stevia, 8 oz skim milk. Mix together cook for 30 seconds stir cook another 30 sec (this depends on what kind of oats you use i use quick oats which is why only 1 min to cook) after cooked add 1 scoop chocolate protein, 2 tbsp natty peanut butter and 1 serving chocolate peanutt butter pb2. Yuuummmm! I eat this every morning unless its a rest day. This recipe originated from Dave Ruel's Anabolic Cookbook, i added a couple things but i love the cookbook best $50 i have ever spent.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    2 servings rolled oats, 2 tsp cocoa, 1 tsp stevia, 8 oz skim milk. Mix together cook for 30 seconds stir cook another 30 sec (this depends on what kind of oats you use i use quick oats which is why only 1 min to cook) after cooked add 1 scoop chocolate protein, 2 tbsp natty peanut butter and 1 serving chocolate peanutt butter pb2. Yuuummmm! I eat this every morning unless its a rest day. This recipe originated from Dave Ruel's Anabolic Cookbook, i added a couple things but i love the cookbook best $50 i have ever spent.
    Nover read the book but that is my morning meal almost every day. Weird.

    I use regular rolled oats so I microwave for 2min 30sec. But nothing is better then oats and PB. A co workers wife made some homemade granola with PB, oats, and cranberries. It is awsome.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  27. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    2 servings rolled oats, 2 tsp cocoa, 1 tsp stevia, 8 oz skim milk. Mix together cook for 30 seconds stir cook another 30 sec (this depends on what kind of oats you use i use quick oats which is why only 1 min to cook) after cooked add 1 scoop chocolate protein, 2 tbsp natty peanut butter and 1 serving chocolate peanutt butter pb2. Yuuummmm! I eat this every morning unless its a rest day. This recipe originated from Dave Ruel's Anabolic Cookbook, i added a couple things but i love the cookbook best $50 i have ever spent.
    Damn. Now this thread is just making me straight up hungry as f0ck!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  28. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Damn. Now this thread is just making me straight up hungry as f0ck!
    I am cheating right now, in my mind!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Put down the Ben n Jerry's

    Graters French Pot Method (on how they make ice cream) = 5x better quality



    Chocolate Peanut Butter and Cookie Dough Buckeye Blitz.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  30. Am i the only one that just loves to annihilate a bag of mcdoubles from Micky D's? Thats what i did last night 6 mcdoubles lol oh and dont worry i got a diet pop lol i love those people and last night i was one of them. Hello water retention this morning i looked like Oprah Winfrey's azz! Lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:37 AM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in