What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 54 of 225 First ... 5253545556 ... Last

  1. Picked these up this morning.

    Name:  IMG_20130605_162619.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  50.8 KB
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Picked these up this morning.

    Name:  IMG_20130605_162619.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  50.8 KB
    USP labs knows how to eat

    No Caramel or Cookie dough for 2nd street?
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    For those who have an IHOP by you

    Go and try these and let me know how they are


    Jelly Donut Pancakes,
    Tiramisu Pancakes
    and Banana Graham Nut Pancakes
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    USP labs knows how to eat

    No Caramel or Cookie dough for 2nd street?
    Thank you sir.

    I would've gone with caramel, but the gelato already has it. I wanted some variety.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    For those who have an IHOP by you

    Go and try these and let me know how they are


    Jelly Donut Pancakes,
    Tiramisu Pancakes
    and Banana Graham Nut Pancakes
    just saw this commercial yesterday. I was very excited
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    No Ihop within 3 hours.. Very sad panda
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  7. Do you all cheat on a lean bulk?
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Gw44 View Post
    Do you all cheat on a lean bulk?
    Why do you negate moderation? That is what i am going to ask

    Everyone should enjoy a meal out at least once a week, we are all human and nearly 90% of us do not compete and nearly 99% of us are not 2-3 weeks out form a bodybuilding show.

    So my question to you is, why do you think you need to hit X macros every single day? (granted we are all set out for a goal) but in the end does it matter if we slip one meal? we can still make progress and achieve our goal even if we have a meal out with friends/family, or a social gathering, spending time with friends and go out to eat etc etc....
    I cheat year round, once i get about 6-8 weeks out its strictly refeeds that are calculated (from a competitors stand point)

    But everyone has their own beliefs and practices.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  9. Heavenly hash ice cream in my belly!

  10. I agree everyone does need to enjoy at least one maybe two cheat meals per week because we are all human. They really keep me on track and I look forward to them each week. I think you should consider cheating one meal per week to start and then maybe add a second if cravings increase. Eating 90percent healthy is pretty damn good. You cant be perfect at all.

  11. Think I'm gonna make my own cheat meal this week rather than go out, what to make....
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by perez47 View Post
    Think I'm gonna make my own cheat meal this week rather than go out, what to make....
    Philly Cheesesteaks and Cheesy Fries. Boom!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Philly Cheesesteaks and Cheesy Fries. Boom!
    &%%$#@# yum!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    No Ihop within 3 hours.. Very sad panda
    This may help...
    http://deadspin.com/map-do-you-live-...eric-510668232

  15. Fitness Atlantic this weekend, looking forward to the cheat meal after the show. I'm thinking 1 lb burgers lol

  16. Quote Originally Posted by krazyg3o View Post
    Fitness Atlantic this weekend, looking forward to the cheat meal after the show. I'm thinking 1 lb burgers lol
    Srs?

    You choose a burger?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Srs?

    You choose a burger?
    I would eat a bucket of pies and ice cream. just strap on the feed bag
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I would eat a bucket of pies and ice cream. just strap on the feed bag
    You got the right idea. Id have a nurse put and IV of ice cream on me
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    You got the right idea. Id have a nurse put and IV of ice cream on me
    thats cold blooded dude
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    thats cold blooded dude
    Thug
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  21. Tried ben and Jerry s pb world yest.....amazing!!! Nuff said

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Tried ben and Jerry s pb world yest.....amazing!!! Nuff said
    Win
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Tried ben and Jerry s pb world yest.....amazing!!! Nuff said
    Eat the whole pint skinny

    Might give that another whirl tomorrow or try the new DQ Smores Blizzard, heard its their best.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  24. Sale at publix=gains
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  25. Lol maybe two 1 lb burgers, 1 lb sweet potato fries shake and a pie

  26. Paprika chicken wrapped in bacon, turkey sausage, and asparagus with honey dijon dressing.

    Name:  food.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  366.4 KB
    Squats do a booty good.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by krazyg3o View Post
    Lol maybe two 1 lb burgers, 1 lb sweet potato fries shake and a pie
    Pecan pie!
    Squats do a booty good.
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Mexican tomorrow for mom's birthday
    Dairy queen after.. heard the new smores blizzard is their best one to date.

    Cant wait!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  29. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Mexican tomorrow for mom's birthday
    Dairy queen after.. heard the new smores blizzard is their best one to date.

    Cant wait!
    Dq is on the way to the gym so I have one that I can go to anytime : ) tell us how it is
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by theOCdude View Post
    Dq is on the way to the gym so I have one that I can go to anytime : ) tell us how it is
    Will do, i have not seen 1 bad review for it yet, and DQ is subpar to 2nd street or jenni's or premium ice cream. I just guess the amount of graham cracker swirl, marshmallow and chocolate are off the charts.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  31. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Will do, i have not seen 1 bad review for it yet, and DQ is subpar to 2nd street or jenni's or premium ice cream. I just guess the amount of graham cracker swirl, marshmallow and chocolate are off the charts.
    Funny what makes grown men excited
    Lol
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Funny what makes grown men excited
    Lol
    25 aint that old man.. take it easy on me
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  33. Wow we really have some serious DQ Fans in here. I love their fruit smoothies also from Orange Julius. Its the best by far I also think that there are some great burgers at DQ and their chili isn't half bad either on their fries. I think DQ is a perfect place to eat a cheat meal and Im not surprised that its been around for so long. They really have been feeding America for years!

  34. Yuck. Coldstone>dq

    Coldstone/marble slab >everything lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  35. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Wow we really have some serious DQ Fans in here. I love their fruit smoothies also from Orange Julius. Its the best by far I also think that there are some great burgers at DQ and their chili isn't half bad either on their fries. I think DQ is a perfect place to eat a cheat meal and Im not surprised that its been around for so long. They really have been feeding America for years!
    I agree with you! That was our cheat meal two weeks ago. Burgers, fries and brownie with extra fudge, whip cream and oreo. Way to delish!!! I kept telling my husband I just didn't want that cheat meal to be over.... Lol!

  36. Smores blizzard sounds amazing. Haven't had DQ in ages. Might have to break that streak.
    Squats do a booty good.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Smores blizzard sounds amazing. Haven't had DQ in ages. Might have to break that streak.
    I was thinking the same thing!!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Yuck. Coldstone>dq

    Coldstone/marble slab >everything lol
    Ok, i 100% Agree, but honestly i know some ice cream junkies and i write for an ice cream webpage for ice cream reviews, i know people who document everytime they try ice cream (dead serious) these guys wont lead me down.

    I agree that CS is superior. The oatmeal cake batter is justunreal, and their bases are superior as far as flavoring goes, but sometimes change is good. Dont get me wrong i love how you can choose your mix-ins and being so oriented towards what you like you can get whatever you want. So that is awesome,

    but like i said, sometimes change dont hurt. Smores is killer i love graham crackers , marshmallows, and tons of chocolate, add in some chocolate syrup and a mix of Vanilla/Chocolate soft serve i will be in heaven.

    Its not better than eating tons of peanut butter and cookie's in a pint of ice cream, but hey, one week wont kill me
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  39. Ice cream and peanut butter=?

  40. *love lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:37 AM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in