What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 50 of 222 First ... 4849505152 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Mac and Cheese Bacon Cheese Burger and Fries:

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Ben N Jerry's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup:

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Thai Peanut Chicken Curry:

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
    •   
       


  4. Solution for some reason I get the feeling that your always cheating! Haha you sure as hell know cuisine bro. I'm going to put together a scrap book called "The Solutions guide to foodgasm"
    “Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.

  5. Butter pecan/red velvet ice cream in waffle cone w/choc sprinkles

    Squats do a booty good.
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilo G View Post
    Solution for some reason I get the feeling that your always cheating! Haha you sure as hell know cuisine bro. I'm going to put together a scrap book called "The Solutions guide to foodgasm"
    Cheat meal is 1x a week, the ice cream and burger was a cheat meal, the others are usualy recipes i eat daily... Most of my food is very macro friendly man.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Cheat meal is 1x a week, the ice cream and burger was a cheat meal, the others are usualy recipes i eat daily... Most of my food is very macro friendly man.
    TheSolution is a healthy bodybuilding/fitness food scientist. I'm hoping to learn even a small portion of what he's got in his head
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    You want to learn.
    Calculate macros.
    Make or find recipes you think look good, use lower caloric alternative, and enjoy.

    Just made a Beef and Potato Red Thai Curry for tomorrow, smells promising.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You want to learn.
    Calculate macros.
    Make or find recipes you think look good, use lower caloric alternative, and enjoy.

    Just made a Beef and Potato Red Thai Curry for tomorrow, smells promising.
    I've been making a tomato/sweet potato Indian curry sauce that's really amazing recently
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Cheat meal is 1x a week, the ice cream and burger was a cheat meal, the others are usualy recipes i eat daily... Most of my food is very macro friendly man.
    I know what you mean. Non cheat food for me usually holds a negative connotation, so whenever I see something delicious I always think of the fatty comfort food I grew up eating and cheating. I gain weight easily due to the diabetic background in my family so I have to be very careful of what I eat. But man, your a food Guru! And like Cswal said if I knew a fraction of your nutrition knowledge is be happy.

    Sadly all the food from my region is unhealthy as ****. We use a ton of oils, butters, and creams. Lol heart problems and betis is a wide spread problem here.
    “Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilo G View Post
    I know what you mean. Non cheat food for me usually holds a negative connotation, so whenever I see something delicious I always think of the fatty comfort food I grew up eating and cheating. I gain weight easily due to the diabetic background in my family so I have to be very careful of what I eat. But man, your a food Guru! And like Cswal said if I knew a fraction of your nutrition knowledge is be happy.

    Sadly all the food from my region is unhealthy as ****. We use a ton of oils, butters, and creams. Lol heart problems and betis is a wide spread problem here.
    Dont use oils then, and dont use butter or cream when you cook = Problem solved.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Dont use oils then, and dont use butter or cream when you cook = Problem solved.
    Ahhhhhhhh... Then 90% of our national kitchen is eliminated. All of the USSR had cooked with comfort food style. The only thing that's left in that 10% margin are porridge's. Even then we add a little piece of butter, and whole milk to them.
    “Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Make oatmeal with water or almond milk = winning.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Kilo G View Post

    I know what you mean. Non cheat food for me usually holds a negative connotation, so whenever I see something delicious I always think of the fatty comfort food I grew up eating and cheating. I gain weight easily due to the diabetic background in my family so I have to be very careful of what I eat. But man, your a food Guru! And like Cswal said if I knew a fraction of your nutrition knowledge is be happy.

    Sadly all the food from my region is unhealthy as ****. We use a ton of oils, butters, and creams. Lol heart problems and betis is a wide spread problem here.
    Oil is perfectly fine ( depending on the type), butters fine in moderation, cream is The devils work makes food taste amazing and adds way to many calories.

    I mean really there's not much of a difference between a tbsp of oil and a tbsp of peanut butter.

    For dinner tonight I did basted potatoes. 3# red skins diced, 1 whole onion sliced, 1 stick butter, one bay leaf. Throw in a Dutch oven for half hour and you have the best potatoes of your life, and I'll burn the 2 tbsp of butter off in my first 2 hours of work tomorrow.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  15. Next 6 days of protein, pork shoulder braised in tomato chile sauce. Served with rice and sautéed zucchini.

    Name:  image-2086877619.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  547.8 KB
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    Next 6 days of protein, pork shoulder braised in tomato chile sauce. Served with rice and sautéed zucchini.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=81 639"/>
    Even though it looks like a toilet I'd eat that in a heart beat.

  17. Just had a pork shoulder roast tonight. Damn was it good. I can't wait to eat a pound of it tomorrow for lunch.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  18. Miso ramen with 2 lbs of smoked pork
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  19. Not a cheat meal but I'd thought I'd post it anyway.


    Great food for hot weather places like Roatov-on-Don, call it the summer salad.


    Name:  image-3234549615.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  554.7 KB

    Very simple: tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, cilantro, purple basil, Italian parsley, and chervil. Topped of with a little bit of salt that was blessed at our local cathedral.
    “Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.

  20. Just tried cookie dough poptarts. Excellent!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. I tried to make protein pancakes this morning they were good but kinda on the dry side maybe someone can tell me what to add

    1/3 cup pancake mix
    I scoop vanilla protein powder
    3 tbsp water

    the texture of the batter was good

  22. Quote Originally Posted by rj123 View Post
    I tried to make protein pancakes this morning they were good but kinda on the dry side maybe someone can tell me what to add

    1/3 cup pancake mix
    I scoop vanilla protein powder
    3 tbsp water

    the texture of the batter was good
    Egg whites and vanilla extract. Peanut butter or a low fat yougurt.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    Egg whites and vanilla extract. Peanut butter or a low fat yougurt.
    I spread pb on the pancakes you think it be better off in the batter?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by rj123 View Post
    I tried to make protein pancakes this morning they were good but kinda on the dry side maybe someone can tell me what to add

    1/3 cup pancake mix
    I scoop vanilla protein powder
    3 tbsp water

    the texture of the batter was good
    This is what I do:

    1 cup oats (made into oat flour using food processor)
    1 scoop whey of your choice
    1/4 cup splenda
    1 tsp baking powder
    1 whole egg
    1/4 cup egg whites
    Unsweetened almond milk until consistancy is what you want

    fry those up and you're golden!

    Looking at 530 calories for a big ass pancake that will knock your socks off! If you want a softer consistancy pancake, do 1/2 cup oats blended into flour and 1/4 cup white flour instead.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    A true professional, resources for any needs

  26. Quote Originally Posted by rj123 View Post

    I spread pb on the pancakes you think it be better off in the batter?
    In the batter is what I do. What mix you using?
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  27. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    In the batter is what I do. What mix you using?
    Yeah it would work better this way because your simulating butter/ oil which is what gives bread it suppleness.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by rj123 View Post
    I tried to make protein pancakes this morning they were good but kinda on the dry side maybe someone can tell me what to add

    1/3 cup pancake mix
    I scoop vanilla protein powder
    3 tbsp water

    the texture of the batter was good
    How much water does the box recommend you add? You will have to add a few tbsps more to make up for the shake. Most shakes contain emulsifiers which are designed to absorb liquid and gelatinize which will end up leaving the bread dryer.

    I would just go the route most do and just make them from scratch. It's way cheaper and you know what your actually eating.

    Also you can do all sorts of fun stuff like.

    Carrot cake pancakes
    Sweet potato pancakes
    Graham cracker pancakes
    Peanut butter pancakes
    Whole wheat pancakes
    Buckwheat pancakes
    Masa cakes
    Pineapple upside down cakes
    Cocoa cakes
    My favorite buttermilk pancakes
    I could go on forever
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post

    How much water does the box recommend you add? You will have to add a few tbsps more to make up for the shake. Most shakes contain emulsifiers which are designed to absorb liquid and gelatinize which will end up leaving the bread dryer.

    I would just go the route most do and just make them from scratch. It's way cheaper and you know what your actually eating.

    Also you can do all sorts of fun stuff like.

    Carrot cake pancakes
    Sweet potato pancakes
    Graham cracker pancakes
    Peanut butter pancakes
    Whole wheat pancakes
    Buckwheat pancakes
    Masa cakes
    Pineapple upside down cakes
    Cocoa cakes
    My favorite buttermilk pancakes
    I could go on forever
    Pumpkin pancakes anyone?
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  30. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    Pumpkin pancakes anyone?
    That makes no sense....
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post

    That makes no sense....
    Pumpkin pancakes are another creative spin haha
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  32. I know i was just being a smart*** .

    Pumpkin pancakes with a roasted apple, raisin, pecan, and molasses compote. With a citrus creme fraiche.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  33. Whey protein gets weird when you bake with it. My wife has wasted quite a bit of mine trying to be cute by baking with it. It gets a hard rubbery texture from the heat+all the protein bonds

  34. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Whey protein gets weird when you bake with it. My wife has wasted quite a bit of mine trying to be cute by baking with it. It gets a hard rubbery texture from the heat+all the protein bonds
    Casein may be better. Comes out great on my end
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  35. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Casein may be better. Comes out great on my end
    which end is that?
    lol

    but I will def try it

  36. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    which end is that?
    lol

    but I will def try it
    Goes great from the oven and into the pooper. Circle of life man.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  37. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Whey protein gets weird when you bake with it. My wife has wasted quite a bit of mine trying to be cute by baking with it. It gets a hard rubbery texture from the heat+all the protein bonds
    I've never had any issue
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  38. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I've never had any issue
    Well I am referring to my wife, the one who couldn't understand why the oven wouldn't go to 800° for her double batch of brownies

  39. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    Well I am referring to my wife, the one who couldn't understand why the oven wouldn't go to 800° for her double batch of brownies
    ROFL!!!!! No way
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Pancakes you say?

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:37 AM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in