What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 48 of 144 First ... 43464748495053 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    joh408's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,784
    Rep Power
    405995
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    42.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Anyone been to in n out burger? What's the best thing on the menu?
    I go double double animal style. Its a double cheeseburger with pickles, grilled onions, extra sauce. I got it protein style(no buns, wrapped in lettuce) last time since I was going low carb
    Justin
    Instagram: justin_ohara9
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/231863-joh408s-longterm-quest.html

  2. New Member
    Noxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Age
    22
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    33
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    17.93%

    Any fast food meal with high protein levels
  3. New Member
    Kilo G's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    234447
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by Noxchi View Post
    Any fast food meal with high protein levels
    Have them make it your way Noxchi ch1o! More meat less bread. Better yet why eat fast food when you can eat lamb kabob and other delicious Kavkaz food.
    的deas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Noxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Age
    22
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    33
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    17.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilo G View Post
    Have them make it your way Noxchi ch1o! More meat less bread. Better yet why eat fast food when you can eat lamb kabob and other delicious Kavkaz food.
    Russian , I'm living in europe , sad .
    Chechen Bratva
  5. New Member
    Kilo G's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    234447
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by Noxchi View Post

    Russian , I'm living in europe , sad .
    Sad indeed. I'm less then 300 kilometers away from Grozny myself. I love our beautiful mountains, fresh air, pure water, and organic produce and meat. No food is ever a cheat food here in the mountains of Kavkaz. I don't know about Europe though I haven't dined much outside of Russian Federation, Middle East and Central Asia, as well as USA. All I can say is whenever you go out for fast food, go out for Gyros or Shaurma... In my opinion these are the lightest most natural, and protein full fast foods out here.


    Speaking of cheat food.



    Name:  image-607786756.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  162.8 KB

    Chapalgash.... Mmmmmm desert made and brought to earth by angels themselves.
    的deas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.
  6. New Member
    Noxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Age
    22
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    33
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    17.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilo G View Post
    Sad indeed. I'm less then 300 kilometers away from Grozny myself. I love our beautiful mountains, fresh air, pure water, and organic produce and meat. No food is ever a cheat food here in the mountains of Kavkaz. I don't know about Europe though I haven't dined much outside of Russian Federation, Middle East and Central Asia, as well as USA. All I can say is whenever you go out for fast food, go out for Gyros or Shaurma... In my opinion these are the lightest most natural, and protein full fast foods out here.

    Yeah me too , I love YOUR mountains , beautiful nature , beautiful people .
    Chechen Bratva
  7. New Member
    Kilo G's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    234447
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by Noxchi View Post

    Yeah me too , I love YOUR mountains , beautiful nature , beautiful people .
    I heard most of European food taste like garbage besides the Italian, Balkan, Spanish, and Greek food.
    的deas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,022
    Rep Power
    6908080
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    7.21%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Never been to In and Out Crew checking in. Living on east coast = 0 In n Outs.
    Not a fan of fast food burger places anyways (even though im a manager at one)
    Much rather make my own, 100x cheaper and easy.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,022
    Rep Power
    6908080
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    7.21%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes (The Pancake House):

    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  10. New Member
    theOCdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    452648
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    4.2%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    It's getting hot in Florida so I've been eating some of this after being outside/at the beach for awhile. 100 cals per half cup, natural ingredients, cultures, and tastes good and refreshing.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,022
    Rep Power
    6908080
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    7.21%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Buffalo Chicken Pizza:

    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,022
    Rep Power
    6908080
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    7.21%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Reuben Sandwich + Fries

    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  13. Senior Member
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Rep Power
    460194
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    19.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I cheated so hard this weekend that my diet completely broke up with me. I'm a whore and it felt great. Can't even go into the list right now but I did end Sunday and monday with a quart of ice cream each. Sunday was Ben n Jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough and Monday was my favorite Hagen Daz chocolate chocolate chip.
  14. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,338
    Rep Power
    761023
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    22.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    I cheated so hard this weekend that my diet completely broke up with me. I'm a whore and it felt great. Can't even go into the list right now but I did end Sunday and monday with a quart of ice cream each. Sunday was Ben n Jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough and Monday was my favorite Hagen Daz chocolate chocolate chip.
    You know, the thing with those quarts are they aren't that big!
  15. Senior Member
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Rep Power
    460194
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    19.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    You know, the thing with those quarts are they aren't that big!
    I know but they sure pack alot of calories in those damn things. 1050 cals per quart. I like how they say 3.5 serving in one of those things. Can you imagine 3 people going in on one of those? BS!
  16. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    I know but they sure pack alot of calories in those damn things. 1050 cals per quart. I like how they say 3.5 serving in one of those things. Can you imagine 3 people going in on one of those? BS!
    those are pints. a quart would be 2 of those
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  17. Senior Member
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Rep Power
    460194
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    19.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    those are pints. a quart would be 2 of those
    Oops , I musta been dreaming of more ice cream. I could easily kill two of those pints resulting in almost a whole days calorie intake.
  18. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,709
    Rep Power
    1691133
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Korean BBQ in Dallas

    Squats do a booty good.
  19. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    Oops , I musta been dreaming of more ice cream. I could easily kill two of those pints resulting in almost a whole days calorie intake.
    Lol been there done that. And often too!!

    I. Love. Ice Cream!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  20. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,338
    Rep Power
    761023
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    22.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I could easily eat 2.5lbs of peanut butter at one sitting
  21. New Member
    Kilo G's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    234447
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I could easily eat 2.5lbs of peanut butter at one sitting
    Holy mother of God. Wtf happens to you in the bathroom afterwards? If I ate 2.5 lbs of chunky peanut butter I'd be ****ting bricks in 2 hours.
    的deas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,022
    Rep Power
    6908080
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    7.21%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Choc Chip Cookie dough? Son you need to get some 2nd street cookie dough. Blows it away

    if i ate a jar of PB , wait i did on the day of my show. Felt great and did not even go to the bathroom. Until the next day when i had 3 sweet potatoes and 3 steaks, then my cheat meal after the show
    2 sleeves of rice cakes
    6 doughnuts
    6 cupcakes

    etc... lol
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  23. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I could easily eat 2.5lbs of peanut butter at one sitting
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilo G View Post

    Holy mother of God. Wtf happens to you in the bathroom afterwards? If I ate 2.5 lbs of chunky peanut butter I'd be ****ting bricks in 2 hours.
    Same here dude! Love it! Never had a bad reaction from eating a big jar of pb other than temporary loss of self respect
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  24. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Choc Chip Cookie dough? Son you need to get some 2nd street cookie dough. Blows it away

    if i ate a jar of PB , wait i did on the day of my show. Felt great and did not even go to the bathroom. Until the next day when i had 3 sweet potatoes and 3 steaks, then my cheat meal after the show
    2 sleeves of rice cakes
    6 doughnuts
    6 cupcakes

    etc... lol
    That's my kind of cheat!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  25. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,338
    Rep Power
    761023
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    22.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Same here dude! Love it! Never had a bad reaction from eating a big jar of pb other than temporary loss of self respect
    Actual lol
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,022
    Rep Power
    6908080
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    7.21%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    That's my kind of cheat!
    Not a cheat, was just trying to fill out for my show

    4oz steak and 8oz sweet potato with 3 tbsp of PB 3 times before pre-judding and a full sleeve of rice cakes with PB and honey on each one
    3 cupcakes before stage

    Steak + potato after pre judge

    Another sleeve of rice cakes + PB and honey before night show
    3 cupcakes and 3 doughnuts before stage

    Ribs, Brisket, Cornbread, chicken nachos, and 2 bowls of ice cream with 3 brownies, cookies, and gobs of peanut buter drizzled on top
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  27. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Not a cheat, was just trying to fill out for my show

    4oz steak and 8oz sweet potato with 3 tbsp of PB 3 times before pre-judding and a full sleeve of rice cakes with PB and honey on each one
    3 cupcakes before stage

    Steak + potato after pre judge

    Another sleeve of rice cakes + PB and honey before night show
    3 cupcakes and 3 doughnuts before stage

    Ribs, Brisket, Cornbread, chicken nachos, and 2 bowls of ice cream with 3 brownies, cookies, and gobs of peanut buter drizzled on top
    Making me jealous lol my next cheat is about 11 days from now and then I'm having a pizza eating comp vs a guy at work July 2nd. Thinks he can put down more than me well see!! Lol!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  28. Senior Member
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Rep Power
    460194
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    19.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Choc Chip Cookie dough? Son you need to get some 2nd street cookie dough. Blows it away

    if i ate a jar of PB , wait i did on the day of my show. Felt great and did not even go to the bathroom. Until the next day when i had 3 sweet potatoes and 3 steaks, then my cheat meal after the show
    2 sleeves of rice cakes
    6 doughnuts
    6 cupcakes

    etc... lol
    I'm not a fan of cookie dough really. My wife got me the wrong ice cream the first night when I asked for chocolate chocolate chip. I ate it anyway but it didn't Kill my craving since that's more sugary sweet then rich dark chocolate sweet which I prefer over anything. She then picked up the right one and surprised me. Any dark chocolate flavored ice cream and I'm down for it. I'm not a fan of sweets but there are two sweet things I love which are dark chocolate and also organic natural honey. Both of which are amongst the healthiest sweet things there are to eat.
  29. New Member
    Kilo G's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    234447
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    I'm not a fan of cookie dough really. My wife got me the wrong ice cream the first night when I asked for chocolate chocolate chip. I ate it anyway but it didn't Kill my craving since that's more sugary sweet then rich dark chocolate sweet which I prefer over anything. She then picked up the right one and surprised me. Any dark chocolate flavored ice cream and I'm down for it. I'm not a fan of sweets but there are two sweet things I love which are dark chocolate and also organic natural honey. Both of which are amongst the healthiest sweet things there are to eat.
    Good luck finding organic honey in the near future. With Monsanto becoming bigger and more wide spread due to the Obama administration protecting it, we won't have no honey soon. I have over 500 kilograms of different honey here at home in Russia. If you only knew the different sorts I got...



    Name:  image-3210606932.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  462.5 KB

    That's just what I keep in the kitchen in case I have company.
    的deas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.
  30. Senior Member
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Rep Power
    460194
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    19.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilo G View Post

    Good luck finding organic honey in the near future. With Monsanto becoming bigger and more wide spread due to the Obama administration protecting it, we won't have no honey soon. I have over 500 kilograms of different honey here at home in Russia. If you only knew the different sorts I got...

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=81 538"/>

    That's just what I keep in the kitchen in case I have company.
    What's Monsanto ?
  31. Senior Member
    joh408's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,784
    Rep Power
    405995
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    42.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    What's Monsanto ?
    GMO company that basically engineers crops to be pesticides
    Justin
    Instagram: justin_ohara9
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/231863-joh408s-longterm-quest.html
  32. New Member
    Kilo G's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    234447
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    Here's an interesting article about a pill that was proposed and Monsanto seems to be the driving force behind it. It's a really good read.

    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/HR875...n13mar09.shtml
    Yeah I read this a few days ago, ****ing pissed me off. I just got done reading President Vladimir Putin's speech as well, he's also outraged at the support the Obama administration is showing for Monsanto and other large GMO Manufacturers. They want to regulate what we can grow, and eat. They want us to feed our children poison so they can pull of their "Golden Billion" plan. You've heard of the Golden Billion haven't you?
    的deas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.
  33. New Member
    Kilo G's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    234447
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    What's Monsanto ?
    Monsanto is our number one enemy bro. As a fellow farmer I can tell you one thing, soon all of the seeds, herbicides, pesticides will be all patented and we won't have rights to anything. We'll be ****ed, they will monitor our every move when we buy fertilizers and all other essential materials to grow our crops. Man this makes me so pissed. I didn't fight for my country and democracy to have these monopolizing bastard children forbid us to grow our own organic and healthy crops! I'd rather die where I sit than have them GMO everything that grows!
    的deas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.
  34. New Member
    Kilo G's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    234447
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post

    Yeah it's a shame, and I have not please inform me.
    The golden billion is a plan derived by the top leading corporations, organizations, administrations of the world to depopulate earth. It's said that at the current rate of progress and growth of population on earth, earth won't be able to provide life to mankind for long. Which is partially true, but there are alternative methods to bettering this situation. Like alternative methods of energy and putting more investments into space programs... Etc
    The golden billion is just a plan to exterminate 5.5 billion of the worlds population.... And leave a billion of people to live and flourish... I don't know to some it may sound like a conspiracy, but to me and my friends from certain official government branches (can't name them here) this makes good sense. We've been hearing about this for the past five years now, and this "Golden Billion" plan keeps resurfacing.
    的deas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.
  35. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Sooooooooooo..... who likes poptarts??

    .....
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  36. New Member
    Kilo G's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    234447
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%

    ... I hear Monsanto likes Poptarts..... Lmao
    的deas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.
  37. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilo G View Post
    ... I hear Monsanto likes Poptarts..... Lmao
    Damnit! Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  38. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,597
    Rep Power
    3998036
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    64.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Sooooooooooo..... who likes poptarts??

    .....
    I do.

    Name:  IMG_20130528_185637.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  42.1 KB

    Just grabbed these for my carb up tomorrow.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  39. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I do.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=81 541"/>

    Just grabbed these for my carb up tomorrow.
    You have two of my favorite things there! That talenti is bomb! Those sundae poptarts are great too, I just saw red velvet ones the other day!! It took everything in me not to buy them
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  40. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,338
    Rep Power
    761023
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    22.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    What's Monsanto ?
    You all need to watch the movie King Corn
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:37 AM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in