What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 46 of 334 First ... 4445464748 ... Last

1. So far, two ice cream sandwiches, half a thin crust pizza, one more ice cream sandwich and a cupcake. So far... got 2 hours left

2. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    So far, two ice cream sandwiches, half a thin crust pizza, one more ice cream sandwich and a cupcake. So far... got 2 hours left
    Keep goin!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by theOCdude View Post

Keep goin!!!
    haha yep. Only every 5-7th night for me though

4. Ox tail and tiramisu.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

5. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

I only do two weeks cause i don't get those cravings every week.
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

OC a lot of those indian dishes or starwberry shortcakes you could make yourself and make them very macro friendly. You could easily make your own chicken/rice and own sauce with a few things.. its not very hard. Google.com --> use lower caloric alternatives.

Check this out for shortcake:

Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by theOCdude View Post

I only do two weeks cause i don't get those cravings every week.
    I rarely have cravings, it's more about leptin

8. [QUOTE="The Solution;3967520"]OC a lot of those indian dishes or starwberry shortcakes you could make yourself and make them very macro friendly. You could easily make your own chicken/rice and own sauce with a few things.. its not very hard. Google.com --> use lower caloric alternatives.

Check this out for shortcake:

The Indian restaurant cooks their food with a ton of spices(forgot how many the guy said) and cooks it for hours so the flavors mix and I know I would not do that. I will have to try the short cake but the unhealthy kind tastes good too , I don't have to use the strawberry shortcake whey right I could just use normal and add strawberries on top right?
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Use any strawberry flavor bro. would work easy.

Dont need to cook indian for 3-4 hours to make it taste good

Cook Chicken and rice, make the sauce, mix and done.. simple. Add your own spices (mostly tumeric) which is used in most indian dishes as well as cajun, paprika, and chili powder for spice.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

10. "faux" zucchini pasta with cherry tomatoes, sauteed onions in cream cheese/parmesean sauce. All on top of almond meal crusted eggplant. Mixed rest of sauce with 93/7 burger. Been using a lot of zucchini lately because it was on sale this week. Not to mention it's a nice change from broccoli.

Name:  food.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  569.2 KB

Dessert was sweet coconut bun. Looks similar to this:

11. Homemade triple chocolate brownies and ice cream, and a bunch of jelly bellys while watching Black Dynamite to put an end to the day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

12. Man, I'm glad that's over. I never want a carb again...til next week
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Man, I'm glad that's over. I never want a carb again...til next week
    Why stuff yourself uncomfortable? no point in doing that.. make logical choices or vary how you divy your refeeds/cheat MEAL's it may just be a erason for better progress in and out of the gym.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Why stuff yourself uncomfortable? no point in doing that.. make logical choices or vary how you divy your refeeds/cheat MEAL's it may just be a erason for better progress in and out of the gym.
    Clen kills my appetite... that's why. I could go all day without eating

15. Brunch - Bed of baked zucchini slices, side of sauteed red/chinese cabbage/onion/garlic with sauteed turkey ham. Slices of crispy pork belly to top it off.

Name:  food1.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  445.6 KB

Dessert - Homemade Blueberry pound cake (made with almond + coconut flour) with ff whipped topping and dash of cinnamon

Name:  food2.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  304.1 KB
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Clen kills my appetite... that's why. I could go all day without eating
    So if you dont have an intention to eat what is the premise behind eating till you feel sick? There really is none... thats what i am confused over... You eat till you are sick when you could easily do a refeed and be more beneficial or a single cheat meal and really focus on eating more overall calories in the long run?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

So if you dont have an intention to eat what is the premise behind eating till you feel sick? There really is none... thats what i am confused over... You eat till you are sick when you could easily do a refeed and be more beneficial or a single cheat meal and really focus on eating more overall calories in the long run?
    That is my refeed and its mostly carbs. All other meals in the week are keto

18. Just letting everyone know that i'm NOT cheating anymore.

Not for another month!!!

OK...good.

Everyone leave me alone
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.

19. I switched up my usual 10 blueberry pancakes to cinnamon French toast this morning... Washed it down with my chocolate whey protein shake w/ chocolate syrup. Felt amazing! Look forward to Sunday mornings each week!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    Just letting everyone know that i'm NOT cheating anymore.

Not for another month!!!

OK...good.

Everyone leave me alone
    Just don't think about buffets or chocolate fountains.

21. Quote Originally Posted by theOCdude View Post
    Just don't think about buffets or chocolate fountains.
    My cheat meals are spilling over into the next cheat day.Not doing it anymore.We're breaking up.
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

That is my refeed and its mostly carbs. All other meals in the week are keto
    Palumbo Diet?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

23. By the way, these are not cheat meals. Only had 2 main meals for the day.

More cream cheese/parmesean "pasta" with red cabbage/zucchini. Side of 93/7 burger and Mikee's sugar free ketchup. I only finished about 1/2 of the veggie part.

Name:  food11.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  361.2 KB

Dessert: Homemade Banana Nut Protein bread. Topped with Walden's Chocolate Syrup, FF whipped topping, cinnamon, and some blueberries. Also had a handful of animal crackers not pictured here.

Name:  food33.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  326.1 KB

24. Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    Just letting everyone know that i'm NOT cheating anymore.

Not for another month!!!

OK...good.

Everyone leave me alone
    You could try making healthier versions of foods you'd normally eat on a cheat day. Then you wouldn't have to break up

25. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

with this big cheat even every 5-7 days, re u in a surplus every other day and then jsut decide to go way over one day or do u lower other days? ORRRR...... do you jsut eat bad food but keep it within ur macros? jsut interested to see hwo everyone does their cheats

26. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    By the way, these are not cheat meals. Only had 2 main meals for the day.

More cream cheese/parmesean "pasta" with red cabbage/zucchini. Side of 93/7 burger and Mikee's sugar free ketchup. I only finished about 1/2 of the veggie part.

Name:  food11.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  361.2 KB

Dessert: Homemade Banana Nut Protein bread. Topped with Walden's Chocolate Syrup, FF whipped topping, cinnamon, and some blueberries. Also had a handful of animal crackers not pictured here.

Name:  food33.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  326.1 KB
    recipe for banana nut protein bread?

27. [QUOTE="The Solution;3966447"]Very healthy...

Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Open Face Omelete:
    ]

Fruit and chocolate on eggs, what's that taste like?
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

[QUOTE=theOCdude;3968892]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Very healthy...

Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Open Face Omelete:
    ]

Fruit and chocolate on eggs, what's that taste like?
    tastes good. thast what it tastes like.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

29. Name:  image-3417678895.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  468.5 KB

This fritter weighed over a pound.

30. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

You could try making healthier versions of foods you'd normally eat on a cheat day. Then you wouldn't have to break up
    Stop yelling at me! *runs away woth hands over ears*

Lol nah i do that sometimes had two multi grain beef burgers the other day. They were pretty good!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:37 AM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM