What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 41 of 346 First ... 3940414243 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Mostly NE, pot pie was the #1 thing i was eyeing, i may get those little almond yam pancake things.. those look intereseting too.

    Definately a pint of ice cream.

    i got 2nd street creamery:
    Kopper Caramel
    Cannoli
    Tons of Brownies

    probably gonna go with the Cannoli.

    My buddy in pittsburgh found the exclusive 7-11 Flavor of ben n jerry's Nutty Caramel Swirl, picking that up from him when i go down in 2 weeks.
    that flavor or ben and jerrys sounds delish, save me some haha


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    that flavor or ben and jerrys sounds delish, save me some haha
    Ben and Jerrys cookie dough ice cream used to be my munchies food back in the day..
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Well we definitely have different opinions on that place. 1. Coleslaw is delicious 2. French fries on a sandwhich = win 3. I happen to think the sandwhich is pretty damn delicious.

    But hey, to each their own.
    I hate Mayo period.. i had to gag down 1lb of coleslaw in an eating challenge with a 2lb burger and 1lb of fries.. i had the burger and fry done in 6 minutes, but the slaw took me a few minutes because i had to gag it down
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    that flavor or ben and jerrys sounds delish, save me some haha
    here is what it looks like...
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    I hate Mayo period.. i had to gag down 1lb of coleslaw in an eating challenge with a 2lb burger and 1lb of fries.. i had the burger and fry done in 6 minutes, but the slaw took me a few minutes because i had to gag it down
    Haha well I guess that explains it. I personally don't like mayo on anything else besides in slaw. So it works out for me. Either way, its chinese buffet day fellas!
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post

    Personally id go with the chicken pot pie. pot pies are one of my favorite things. I used to smash like 3 of those microwavable ones after football practice back in the days when I played football. I need to try and find a wegmans around here.

    Edit: doesn't look like they've made it to the Midwest just yet.
    I like pot pies but the sodium content in the microwave ones is off the charts. Check it out next time and don't forget to look at the # of servings per pie cus its usually two on that little thing. Aside from having alil protein content I think those are about as bad as eating Micky Ds. Now making your own home made pot pie is the way to go. Healthier and you don't get scammed on the meat/protein content and you won't swell up like a sodium blimp after if you do right8)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    I like pot pies but the sodium content in the microwave ones is off the charts. Check it out next time and don't forget to look at the # of servings per pie cus its usually two on that little thing. Aside from having alil protein content I think those are about as bad as eating Micky Ds. Now making your own home made pot pie is the way to go. Healthier and you don't get scammed on the meat/protein content and you won't swell up like a sodium blimp after if you do right8)
    Haha no I know how *****y they are for you now, but when I was 14 and just got out of football practice I didn't know about it, nor would I have given two shi*s most likely lol. Yah I'm going to have to make myself a pot pie here sometime soon. Sounds awesome right now. Any recipes you've used that you'd recommend?
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Poutine

    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Poutine


    I LOVE poutine!! Only us notheasterners even know wtf that even is!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I LOVE poutine!! Only us notheasterners even know wtf that even is!!
    I have no clue,but from the pic Id take 2!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I have no clue,but from the pic Id take 2!
    It's french fries with brown gravy and (usually)mayo
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. I'm in Florida and I can eat it when ever I want it looks good btw

  13. Quote Originally Posted by theOCdude View Post
    I'm in Florida and I can eat it when ever I want it looks good btw
    Lucky you that are in Fl. Damn, how much we miss civilization and mostly sun and the beach. At this point sun would make us happy!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by theOCdude View Post
    I'm in Florida and I can eat it when ever I want it looks good btw
    You have the Bang Bang shrimp I think it's from this place called fish bones or something like that I believe it's a chain out there. We had that when I visited my cousin out. I had it that once last year n still think about it all the time.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I have no clue,but from the pic Id take 2!
    Me too!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Poutine
    Had it for the first time when I went to Canada a couple summers ago, tried to duplicate it myself or find a place here in so cal that serves it but it doesn't compare! When I go to back next summer it's on my list to get, next to horse meat.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    It's french fries with brown gravy and (usually)mayo
    No..

    Gravy and Cheese, not mayo.

    I would not eat it if there was Mayo.. lol

    "Poutine (pron.: /puːˈtiːn/; French: [putin], Quebec French:[put͡sɪn] ( listen)) is a typical Canadian dish (originally from Quebec), made with french fries, topped with brown gravy and curd cheese. Sometimes additional ingredients are added.[1]"

    From dictionary.com

    Gravy and Cheese not mayo...
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by michelle82 View Post

    Lucky you that are in Fl. Damn, how much we miss civilization and mostly sun and the beach. At this point sun would make us happy!!
    Just moved from Chicago about 8 months ago so I know what your talking about.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post

    You have the Bang Bang shrimp I think it's from this place called fish bones or something like that I believe it's a chain out there. We had that when I visited my cousin out. I had it that once last year n still think about it all the time.
    I've seen bonefish a lot but I don't eat out a lot and usually only eat the fish I catch (catching it makes it taste better) but when I do finally go there ill try it.

  20. Poutine! Love that stuff. When I billeted in Quebec we got it all the time. They opened up a Poutine place right up the street from me last year, haven't had it in awhile tho
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

  21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    No..

    Gravy and Cheese, not mayo.

    I would not eat it if there was Mayo.. lol

    "Poutine (pron.: /pu:'ti:n/; French: [putin], Quebec French:[put?s?n] ( listen)) is a typical Canadian dish (originally from Quebec), made with french fries, topped with brown gravy and curd cheese. Sometimes additional ingredients are added.[1]"

    From dictionary.com

    Gravy and Cheese not mayo...
    Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry, was thinking of the globs of mayo the Canadians like to put on their reg french fries. I'm a poor excuse for a Buffalonian
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry, was thinking of the globs of mayo the Canadians like to put on their reg french fries. I'm a poor excuse for a Buffalonian

    Hey.. Erie PA guy here, dont know much more
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry, was thinking of the globs of mayo the Canadians like to put on their reg french fries. I'm a poor excuse for a Buffalonian
    Not true typically, as a Canadian I can say using mayo is a rarity and something we find strange, seemed common when I was vacationing in the UK though
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Five guys

    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  25. Mayo on fries is a French/ euro thing we get people in my restaurant requesting it all the time.

    I've alway wanted to try poutine, I saw a recipe the other day for it that sounded amazing. Instead of gravy they put beef jue on it and they add duck confit, if you have never had confit it is the best way to have duck it's salt cured then poached in duck fat for about 6 to 8 hours.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    Mayo on fries is a French/ euro thing we get people in my restaurant requesting it all the time.

    I've alway wanted to try poutine, I saw a recipe the other day for it that sounded amazing. Instead of gravy they put beef jue on it and they add duck confit, if you have never had confit it is the best way to have duck it's salt cured then poached in duck fat for about 6 to 8 hours.
    Poutine is too easy.
    bake/Deep Fry french fries
    add gravy and cheese on top and then bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes

    Done!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    Not true typically, as a Canadian I can say using mayo is a rarity and something we find strange, seemed common when I was vacationing in the UK though
    Very popular in Ontario and Quebec
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    Mayo on fries is a French/ euro thing we get people in my restaurant requesting it all the time.

    I've alway wanted to try poutine, I saw a recipe the other day for it that sounded amazing. Instead of gravy they put beef jue on it and they add duck confit, if you have never had confit it is the best way to have duck it's salt cured then poached in duck fat for about 6 to 8 hours.
    Duck confit is amazing
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar



    Molten Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Loaves



    Recipe

    120g Complete Pancake mix
    1 Scoop (34g) Molten Chocolate
    1 Egg
    1 Whites (Stiffened to Firm Peak and Folded in)
    50g Reese Peanut Butter Chips
    100g Almond Milk
    Vanilla Extract (2g)
    Baking Powder (5g)
    3g of Splenda
    8g of SF/FF Pudding Mix

    Directions

    Take All Dry and Combine in a large mixing Bowl, Top with your egg, dash of vanilla, and in another bowl stiffen an egg white, Fold all of this together (egg white in last) and add Almond Milk (100g) and it was a little runny but still thick before putting into the oven. (in the mini loaf pans)

    . I used a separate hand mixer for my stiffened egg whites, and then transfered into the Mini Loaf pans, as you add the batter slowly mix in the reese peanut butter chips that will be layered throughout the mixture of the batter.

    Since the pan is shallow and wide these will cook quick, remember to gauge by using a tooth pick. Hit the center of the baked good and see if it strikes any liquid, if it does then it is close to being done, when it picks clean they are done. Around 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees . Once you see the golden brown forming on the top from baking they are very close to done. keep an eye on them after 15 minutes.

    Macros

    For all 6 Loaves

    Calories: ~910 Calories
    Fat: ~25g
    Carbs: ~125g
    Protein: ~45g

    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  30. peanut butter chips make EVERYTHING better...soooo good
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 03:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 12:37 PM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 08:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 08:34 PM
Log in
Log in