What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 40 of 341 First ... 3839404142 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Another healthy meal here

    Stuffed Peppers with Chicken/Rice/Marinara sauce topped with Cheese and then 2 poached eggs on top:

    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Another healthy meal here

    Stuffed Peppers with Chicken/Rice/Marinara sauce topped with Cheese and then 2 poached eggs on top:
    That's going in my recipe book. The addition of poached eggs did it for me. Good post buddy.
    •   
       


  3. I could really go for nachos right now...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I could really go for nachos right now...
    There's this Hawaiian joint in North Seattle that is owned by "chosin" from karate kid 2. They have kalua pig nachos. I think I'll go there tomorrow for lunch. Sooooo good.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Ham and Cheese Omelete
    Loaded Banana and Strawberry Sweet Potatoes with Honey and Whip Cream
    Peanut Butter Marshmallow Protein Pudding + Apples + Chocolate Sugar



    P
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Chicken Broccoli Alfredo with Peanut Butter Marshmallow Protein Pudding, CInnamon Burst Cheerios, Apples, and Cinnamon Jacks:

    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    There's this Hawaiian joint in North Seattle that is owned by "chosin" from karate kid 2. They have kalua pig nachos. I think I'll go there tomorrow for lunch. Sooooo good.
    Sounds delish! Have some for me.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Chicken Parm today post-workout:

    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  9. I'm going to have to stay out of this thread until I get my chinese buffet session on Friday. that chicken parm looks great btw, one of my favorites along with chicken/shrimp alfredo. Ughhhhhh.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    . that chicken parm looks great btw, one of my favorites along with chicken/shrimp alfredo. Ughhhhhh.
    Yes there's nothing like some good old italian food!
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    I'm going to have to stay out of this thread until I get my chinese buffet session on Friday. that chicken parm looks great btw, one of my favorites along with chicken/shrimp alfredo. Ughhhhhh.
    All can be very low in kcals and healthy. Just find a recipe online and use lower caloric alternative and less portions = Simple.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  12. The solution you are a true chef. I'm really really bad about just eating a piece of chicken, or a pile of brocoli, but you make your food look good.
    PT, DPT, OCS Clinical Residency
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by KimChee View Post
    The solution you are a true chef. I'm really really bad about just eating a piece of chicken, or a pile of brocoli, but you make your food look good.
    Takes a little extra effort to enhance your food, i refuse to eat boring and plain. tastes bland and sucks.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  14. 10 weeks hopefully sooner until you can thoroughly enjoy that cheat meal and not worry about going overboard

    Metabolic Pow(d)er can help keep 30-70% of the fat off of you while eating over maintence or during a cheat meal

    Eat the same. Weigh less

    Eat more. Weigh the same

    Simple. Just use 2 serving post workout meal cooked INTO your food

    And 2 servings pre night time meal in food or mixed in a fruit juice like crystal light

    Dosing this way will last 25 days

    Good news is, the weight rebound according to one study doesn't happen for 22 days. But don't get to excited still needs to build up in your body before you can be safe without it!!!

    I will keep you cheaters posted.

    But remember EBF we are the future of lean. Bringing you more food, and less body fat!
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Cheat meal on Friday, looking for ideas, may do some kind of pickup wont have much time to cook because i have a very tight work schedule this weekend working 10 hour days Fri/Sat/Sunday... May hit up my local wegmans and do the 6-8-10$ meals they cook fresh daily...

    some interesting options...

    http://www.wegmans.com/pdf/nutrition/6and10Meals.pdf
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  16. I either go for the works at chipotle or all you can eat sushi. But I never learn and always get the fiery hot sauce no matter where I go.... My colon doesn't like me for that
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by perez47 View Post
    I either go for the works at chipotle or all you can eat sushi. But I never learn and always get the fiery hot sauce no matter where I go.... My colon doesn't like me for that
    Sushi cant stomach (Fish does not settle on my stomach) and chipolte is overpriced for a mediocre burrito/rice dish IMO. much much cheaper to make and 100x better..
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Sushi cant stomach (Fish does not settle on my stomach) and chipolte is overpriced for a mediocre burrito/rice dish IMO. much much cheaper to make and 100x better..
    If I were to get the lil pile of meat they give to everyone else I would agree but I have a buddy who works there so he piles on the meat for no extra charge, otherwise I wouldn't wasted time or money haha

  19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Sushi cant stomach (Fish does not settle on my stomach) and chipolte is overpriced for a mediocre burrito/rice dish IMO. much much cheaper to make and 100x better..
    Agreed , for what you get being 3/4 the dish is rice and beans its insulting how much they charge for the burrito bowl. It's nice to have them down the street (Qdoba, same thing) as an on the run emergency option but the hell with giving those ****ers $9-12 for what should be $5-6 dish IMO.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Cheat meal on Friday, looking for ideas, may do some kind of pickup wont have much time to cook because i have a very tight work schedule this weekend working 10 hour days Fri/Sat/Sunday... May hit up my local wegmans and do the 6-8-10$ meals they cook fresh daily...

    some interesting options...

    http://www.wegmans.com/pdf/nutrition/6and10Meals.pdf
    Personally id go with the chicken pot pie. pot pies are one of my favorite things. I used to smash like 3 of those microwavable ones after football practice back in the days when I played football. I need to try and find a wegmans around here.

    Edit: doesn't look like they've made it to the Midwest just yet.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Personally id go with the chicken pot pie. pot pies are one of my favorite things. I used to smash like 3 of those microwavable ones after football practice back in the days when I played football. I need to try and find a wegmans around here.

    Edit: doesn't look like they've made it to the Midwest just yet.
    Mostly NE, pot pie was the #1 thing i was eyeing, i may get those little almond yam pancake things.. those look intereseting too.

    Definately a pint of ice cream.

    i got 2nd street creamery:
    Kopper Caramel
    Cannoli
    Tons of Brownies

    probably gonna go with the Cannoli.

    My buddy in pittsburgh found the exclusive 7-11 Flavor of ben n jerry's Nutty Caramel Swirl, picking that up from him when i go down in 2 weeks.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  22. [QUOTE="The Solution;3952902"]Cheat meal on Friday, looking for ideas, may do some kind of pickup wont have much time to cook because i have a very tight work schedule this weekend working 10 hour days Fri/Sat/Sunday... May hit up my local wegmans and do the 6-8-10$ meals they cook fresh daily...

    some interesting options...


    Find a local bakery and get some slices of cake and cookies, and some bread and put Nutella on it.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Mostly NE, pot pie was the #1 thing i was eyeing, i may get those little almond yam pancake things.. those look intereseting too.

    Definately a pint of ice cream.

    i got 2nd street creamery:
    Kopper Caramel
    Cannoli
    Tons of Brownies

    probably gonna go with the Cannoli.

    My buddy in pittsburgh found the exclusive 7-11 Flavor of ben n jerry's Nutty Caramel Swirl, picking that up from him when i go down in 2 weeks.

    While you are in pittsburgh you going to stop at permanti brothers? My grandparents live real close to pittsburg so whenever we go visit I literally make my family go there. That aside, a pot pie, almond yam pancakes (does sound intriguing), and whatever you decide to top it off with sounds like a good time.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post

    While you are in pittsburgh you going to stop at permanti brothers? My grandparents live real close to pittsburg so whenever we go visit I literally make my family go there. That aside, a pot pie, almond yam pancakes (does sound intriguing), and whatever you decide to top it off with sounds like a good time.
    Which primantis there's about 4 within 15 miles
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    While you are in pittsburgh you going to stop at permanti brothers? My grandparents live real close to pittsburg so whenever we go visit I literally make my family go there. That aside, a pot pie, almond yam pancakes (does sound intriguing), and whatever you decide to top it off with sounds like a good time.
    Your buying a sandwich that is grease and coleslaw. no thanks.. place blows..
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    [QUOTE=theOCdude;3953446]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Cheat meal on Friday, looking for ideas, may do some kind of pickup wont have much time to cook because i have a very tight work schedule this weekend working 10 hour days Fri/Sat/Sunday... May hit up my local wegmans and do the 6-8-10$ meals they cook fresh daily...

    some interesting options...


    Find a local bakery and get some slices of cake and cookies, and some bread and put Nutella on it.
    Having a pint of ice cream son.. its a ritual. Ice Cream is the dessert of the gods!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  27. Well if I don't want bakery goods I always get ice cream or go get some froyo so it's what ever I'm craving, just more of a baked goods type of guy.
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar



    PB Marshmallow Brownies

    [youtube]JRc8rRMnU-Q[/youtube]
    Cellucor PB Marshmallow Brownies - YouTube



    Recipe

    Dry:
    40g Whey (PB Marshmallow Cellucor)
    120g Complete Pancake Mix
    8g SF/FF Pudding Mix
    16g PB2
    TBSP Splenda (3g)
    Dash Baking Powder (3-5g)

    Wet:
    1/2 Cup Milk (120g)
    35g Greek Yogurt
    1 Egg
    1 White (Stiffened to a firm peak)

    Directions

    Start by placing the dry in a bowl (Whey, Pancake Mix, Baking Powder, Splenda, Pudding)
    In another bowl mix all your wet but leave out the egg white
in a smaller bowl whip the egg white to a firm peak on high power for 3-4 minutes.

    
Combine the wet into the dry bowl, and then slowly fold in the egg white last



    Spray a 9x9 Sheet and slowly transfer the mixture into the bowl.



    These were baked at 350 for 18-20 minutes

    Entire Recipe Macros/Calories:

    Cals : 750
    Fat: 13g
    Carb: 105g
    Pro: 60g

    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Your buying a sandwich that is grease and coleslaw. no thanks.. place blows..
    Well we definitely have different opinions on that place. 1. Coleslaw is delicious 2. French fries on a sandwhich = win 3. I happen to think the sandwhich is pretty damn delicious.

    But hey, to each their own.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:37 AM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in