What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 4 of 428 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. [QUOTE="DJBeanPole;3729873

Marco's Pizza: White Cheezy Pizza

Award Winning- 4 Types of Cheese Including Feta, Bacon, Onions, Tomatoes, Butter Garlic Sauce

[/QUOTE]

Oh my god!!!! I love Marcos!!! I had it four days in a row after I got out of the hospital! I usually just get a pepperoni pizza with extra cheese and the garlic parmesan crust! Oh my god! It's so freaking addictive! Marco's is the bomb!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor

2. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Definitely agree with the few beers to wash it down that's a great thing right there. I love Mexican food for sure.
    I just ate taco bell tonight actually I got three beef supreme burritos and a soft taco with a baja blast to wash it
    down and my girl got two chicken tacos with a soft taco on the side. She likes the crunchy tacos
    I'm pretty spoiled with legit Tex-Mex down here myself but I do like Taco Bell every now and then. Something about salty goo just hits the spot.

I have to add to my list though:

Babyback ribs. Brown sugar based rub, ample bbq sauce (Stubbs brand spicy flavor) brushed on at the end of the smoking session and served with sweet tea, potato salad and corn bread.
    •   

3. Tacos breh...
    Get shredded or die mirin'

4. Can't go wrong with tacos at all. That's the best thing made on earth. Man I love me some tacos.
    I ate Taco Bell this past weekend and had three taco supremes and a soft taco. So good
    What's your favorite 5th meal? Or is it 4th meal? I think its been a great menu to experience

5. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Can't go wrong with tacos at all. That's the best thing made on earth. Man I love me some tacos.
    I ate Taco Bell this past weekend and had three taco supremes and a soft taco. So good
    What's your favorite 5th meal? Or is it 4th meal? I think its been a great menu to experience
    Dude taco bell is not worthy. That is not a taco.
    Cultivating Mass.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post

Dude taco bell is not worthy. That is not a taco.
    Straight ****in trash.

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. I can't believe nobody has said it yet but Panda Express. That orange chicken is awesome. But greasy as hell.

8. In n out (animal fries)

Five guys burgers
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

9. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    In n out (animal fries)

Five guys burgers
    Five guys is where its at!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

10. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

California bro
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

11. Ribs and a pulled pork poe boy and goat cheese grits with a bowl of gumbo and sweet potato fries

12. Pedigree beef n' gravy
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Pedigree beef n' gravy
    Rofl!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

14. Just consumed an ungodly amount of food over the course of an hour. Two massive plates of cheesy hashbrowns, french toast, and egg cheese and sausage casserole. For dessert I had a big slice of homemade coffee cake, and a slice of red velvet cheesecake. I am smiling ear to ear. Whew! I popped 2 Anabeta Elite about 30 min before the meal, so that will help. I hope to wake up looking full and strong, especially since I have not been deviating from my diet for about 2 months. What did you guys devour today? Hope I wasn't the only one!

15. Quote Originally Posted by rockme View Post
    Just consumed an ungodly amount of food over the course of an hour. Two massive plates of cheesy hashbrowns, french toast, and egg cheese and sausage casserole. For dessert I had a big slice of homemade coffee cake, and a slice of red velvet cheesecake. I am smiling ear to ear. Whew! I popped 2 Anabeta Elite about 30 min before the meal, so that will help. I hope to wake up looking full and strong, especially since I have not been deviating from my diet for about 2 months. What did you guys devour today? Hope I wasn't the only one!
    So you ate good on thanksgiving? :-)

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

16. christmas bro. did you?

17. That Pedigree Gravy sounds nasty bro how can you eat that stuff? Isn't that dog food I mean really that's gross
    I think my favorite cheat meal was Christmas Dinner here is what I had
    Turkey,
    Mac and Cheese
    Lobster Mac and Cheese
    Shrimp Rissoto
    Collard Greens
    Candied Yams

18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    2 Double Doubles from In-n-Out burger and their vanilla shake
    Why I hate East Coast!!! Just now getting a chipotle... Stoked!!

19. Tuesdays 5.99 Large one topping pizza at PaPa Johns. Yum.

20. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    I Don't eat cheat meals
    That would explain why he's rocking a 158 lb bod at 5'10"

21. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Dayum Dayum DAYUM!

22. Quote Originally Posted by owlicks View Post
    Dayum Dayum DAYUM!

This is the funniest thing in the world. I think that it is great! Haha so funny bro. Where did
    you find this stuff? This guy needs to be signed to an exclusive contract with Burger King
    to say the least. I think he should be a great asset to any company for sure.

23. McGangbang.

McChicken put between the two parties of a McDouble.

It. Is. Breathtaking.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Jwalker7 View Post
    McGangbang.

McChicken put between the two parties of a McDouble.

It. Is. Breathtaking.
    Haahaha that's seriously like the only thing I'll eat at mcd's...its better than anything else on the menu and only $2
    Cultivating Mass.

25. how often does one indulge in a cheat meal?!?!

i have a "cheat meal" probably like 2-3 times a year, and it's something like a big chipote burrito...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:37 AM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM