What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 37 of 222 First ... 3536373839 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Cajun Chicken and Potato Stirfry
    PB Marshmallow Risotto with Strawberries and Whip Cream
    PB Marshmallow Protein Pudding + Diced Apples + Chocolate Sugar:

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Chicken & Potato Bruschetta
    Cinnamon Swirl Loaves topped with PB Marshmallow Pudding + Banana's and Carmel/Chocolate Syrup
    PB Marshmallow Pudding+ Strawberries + Cinnamon Jacks:

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Cinnamon Swirl Homemade Soft Serve with Strawberries, Crushed Graham Crackers, and Cinnamon Jacks:

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Chicken and Beef Stuffed Peppers with Poached Eggs on top:

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  5. whoa, chef! PB with anything rules, but you've made some darn tastys!!!
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Welcome to my everyday life!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Welcome to my everyday life!
    What, cooking? Or cooking with peanut butter?

  8. fat sandwich
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    What, cooking? Or cooking with peanut butter?
    Cooking and Cooking with PB2
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  10. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Cooking and Cooking with PB2
    I'm coming over

  11. Talenti Southern Butter Pecan ice cream in-between two brownies, FF whipped topping, and Walden's Choc. syrup.

    Name:  brownie.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  358.2 KB
    Squats do a booty good.

  12. [QUOTE="gokix811;3978086"]Talenti Southern Butter Pecan ice cream in-between two brownies, FF whipped topping, and Walden's Choc. syrup.

    ]

    I say get seconds cause your missing calories with the ff whipped cream and wf chocolate syrup : )

  13. That Talenti gelato is pretty rich though. I had a piece of brownie by itself when it first came out of the oven. You got me.

    Quote Originally Posted by theOCdude View Post

    I say get seconds cause your missing calories with the ff whipped cream and wf chocolate syrup : )
    Squats do a booty good.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    That Talenti gelato is pretty rich though. I had a piece of brownie by itself when it first came out of the oven. You got me.
    There is nothing better than a brownie fresh out of the oven srs

  15. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Talenti Southern Butter Pecan ice cream in-between two brownies, FF whipped topping, and Walden's Choc. syrup.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=80 186"/>
    Thanks for sharing gokix. I have a sweet tooth and although I'm in a very high protein low to moderate carbs and fats meal plan, this is always my favorite home made dessert when we cheat every two weeks. Delish.....

  16. Quote Originally Posted by theOCdude View Post

    There is nothing better than a brownie fresh out of the oven srs
    I agree with you OCdude!
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    That Talenti gelato is pretty rich though. I had a piece of brownie by itself when it first came out of the oven. You got me.
    Get Sea Salt Caramel or German Chocolate Cake from Talenti, 2 best flavors.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Get Sea Salt Caramel or German Chocolate Cake from Talenti, 2 best flavors.
    Fermented chocolate cake is da bomb!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Welcome to my everyday life!
    Dude, every one of those dishes looked awesome. I'm hungry now :P
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jbergman90 View Post
    Dude, every one of those dishes looked awesome. I'm hungry now :P
    Time to start cooking!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Time to start cooking!
    What ya making?
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    What ya making?
    4lb Pork Roast, With Carrots, Potatoes, Celery, Onions
    Marinated for 24 hours and ready to cook!



    Topped with Thermogenesauce for extra kick.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  23. picked up sum Haegen Daaz spiced caramel biscuit special edition, gonna crack that baby open tuesday after leg day probably,looking forward to it, also picked up wegmans pb&j ice cream......any feedback on either of these?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Get Sea Salt Caramel or German Chocolate Cake from Talenti, 2 best flavors.
    It was a toss between the two, but the macros were a tad lower which is what influenced my purchase. Next time it's on sale I'll def go for SSC. Heard many good things.
    Squats do a booty good.
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    picked up sum Haegen Daaz spiced caramel biscuit special edition, gonna crack that baby open tuesday after leg day probably,looking forward to it, also picked up wegmans pb&j ice cream......any feedback on either of these?
    Both meh at best

    Haggen Dazs -- Peanut Butter Pie = Amazing
    Salted Carmel Truffle = Better than Biscuit

    Wegmans ice cream line is mediocre.

    Look for 2nd Street, Jenni's (Whole Foods), Graeters
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  26. Ben & Jerry's peanut butter world = yum city

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    picked up sum Haegen Daaz spiced caramel biscuit special edition, gonna crack that baby open tuesday after leg day probably,looking forward to it, also picked up wegmans pb&j ice cream......any feedback on either of these?
    I'm telling you Marty, grab the Lake Effect ice cream at Wegmans. I promise you'll never buy Haagen Daaz again
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I'm telling you Marty, grab the Lake Effect ice cream at Wegmans. I promise you'll never buy Haagen Daaz again
    Not sold in my store (Erie)
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  29. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Not sold in my store (Erie)
    I bet you could request it. it's carried by three locations in Buffalo that I have personally seen, so I'd imagine all of them here have it. I'd mail you some, but i don't think it would do well. lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Not sold in my store (Erie)
    Oh yeah, I WAS going to be in Erie to go to that waterpark there for my son's birthday, but the damn thing is CLOSED on tuesdays!! lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  31. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I'm telling you Marty, grab the Lake Effect ice cream at Wegmans. I promise you'll never buy Haagen Daaz again
    Not sold in the wegmans around me

  32. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Not sold in the wegmans around me
    oh man! It's at the one on Niagara Falls BLVD, the one on McKinley, and on Transit in Depew
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I bet you could request it. it's carried by three locations in Buffalo that I have personally seen, so I'd imagine all of them here have it. I'd mail you some, but i don't think it would do well. lol
    Buffalo is where Wegmans originated.

    2nd Street, Jenni's and Graeters will be VERY hard to beat as they are premium ice cream. Literally top of the stuff.. Jennis is 9$ a pint, but the base is pure brillance.

    Steve's = Very Very good too (NYC mostly)
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  34. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    oh man! It's at the one on Niagara Falls BLVD, the one on McKinley, and on Transit in Depew
    Transit and losson?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Buffalo is where Wegmans originated.

    2nd Street, Jenni's and Graeters will be VERY hard to beat as they are premium ice cream. Literally top of the stuff.. Jennis is 9$ a pint, but the base is pure brillance.

    Steve's = Very Very good too (NYC mostly)
    Meet me at the state line. I'll bring lake effect you bring 2nd street and we'll exchange. Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Meet me at the state line. I'll bring lake effect you bring 2nd street and we'll exchange. Lol
    you rather get some ice cream than chef bob's baked goods?
    not sure if srs....

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  37. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    you rather get some ice cream than chef bob's baked goods?
    not sure if srs....

    Well you can definitely bring some of those marshmallow pb swirl loaves too!! Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  38. I don't remember who suggested diet coke + soy sauce + chicken but thanks to you! I tried it tonight and it was super good! Pleasantly surprised. Tasted just like chinese chicken stir fry.
    Squats do a booty good.
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Meatloaf and Gravy, Apple Almond Yam Cake, Chicken Chili, and Steamed Green Beans:



    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I don't remember who suggested diet coke + soy sauce + chicken but thanks to you! I tried it tonight and it was super good! Pleasantly surprised. Tasted just like chinese chicken stir fry.
    Your welcome
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    2nd Street Cannoli Di Nonni:

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:37 AM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in