What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 35 of 336 First ... 3334353637 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Poor guy, I know what it feels like to be naked and hungry. Sometimes you just want to eat a face.
    I was naked and hungry when I woke up this morning

2. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

If you have ever had duty in Korea, then you most definitely have.

Always the last minute before curfew in korea, the mad drunken dash to make it home. The Chicken on a stick food truck outside the gate.

I am SURE there was plenty of cat in those bad boys.
    Chicken on a stick, slaw dogs, chicken cheese ramen, "Budweiser" in recycled bottles, good times.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Chicken on a stick, slaw dogs, chicken cheese ramen, "Budweiser" in recycled bottles, good times.
    I'd rather eat a herd of cats than drink a Budweiser.

4. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post

I'd rather eat a herd of cats than drink a Budweiser.
    Same here. That was in my younger days.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    Man, I miss KFC. My Dad used to bring it home every Tuesday for supper. (Probably just one of the many reasons I was built like a beachball as a kid)

I can't eat it now, it totally messes with my stomach. I would have to be eating it while sitting on the toilet, to be safe, that's how quick it goes thru me. Too much information????
    I must say that I have an aligator or komodo's stomach, everything goes in with a 1L bottle of coke or guaranį, even the cartilage and wing bones of the fried chicken is eaten without any issiue and I don't care about how it's prepared...it's a good amount of protein that's all I need to know for a cheat meal
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    Don't you work at five guys??

And as far as horsemeat goes, there used to be this little place called Kelly's in the next town over from where I grew up. They were right down the street from BK and McD's. Kelly's burgers had a lot more flavor that the other two joints, so that was the preferred burger joint of my family.
    Yep, Kelly's ended up getting closed down for using horsemeat. It was quite a let down to have to eat at McDonalds again. Personally I'd take horsemeat over all the downer cattle that McD's buys.
    Five Guys is Fresh 80/20 Meat
    It has 0 preservatives unlike Taco Bell, McDonalds, Burger King, KFC
    A lot of their crap is frozen and imported and full of junk/preservatives. Hell mcDonalds dont cook anything its just simply reheated from a frozen state..

Dont know about you, but that is DISGUSTING. you wonder how they sell stuff at 1$
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

7. Saturday night i had a crispy strip bucket from KFC (16 strips) and 2 large chips then i drove across the road and picked up the new New York burger, a big mac meal and a chicken and cheese burger from Maccas. Then i had some left over chocolate from Easter.

Mmmm.
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    Saturday night i had a crispy strip bucket from KFC (16 strips) and 2 large chips then i drove across the road and picked up the new New York burger, a big mac meal and a chicken and cheese burger from Maccas. Then i had some left over chocolate from Easter.

Mmmm.
    Living up to your name!

9. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Living up to your name!
    Sometimes i can't control it

10. Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    Sometimes i can't control it
    Meant it as a compliment! But yeah, I know the bottomless pit feeling all to well!

Tonight's dinner is gonna be chicken, asparagus, red potato wedges with some gravy...can't wait :-)

11. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Meant it as a compliment! But yeah, I know the bottomless pit feeling all to well!

Tonight's dinner is gonna be chicken, asparagus, red potato wedges with some gravy...can't wait :-)
    Haha i know, i'm just having a laugh.

Sounds good. I've got two massive beef and sweet potato meals ready for today at work as well as some shakes for back up.

I'm already planning out this weekends cheat meal though

12. Tonight's dinner: chicken breast, spicy chicken burger, bacon wrapped asparagus, and red potato wedges lightly tossed in gravy!

Name:  food1.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  438.9 KB

13. Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    Haha i know, i'm just having a laugh.

Sounds good. I've got two massive beef and sweet potato meals ready for today at work as well as some shakes for back up.

I'm already planning out this weekends cheat meal though
    Haha gotcha. And that sounds really good, can't go wrong with sweet potatoes and beef! Manliest of all meals eh!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post

Will you marry me???
    Aaaaaaannd, welcome to MySpace.
    Nice avi BTW!!!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Tonight's dinner: chicken breast, spicy chicken burger, bacon wrapped asparagus, and red potato wedges lightly tossed in gravy!

Name:  food1.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  438.9 KB
    :0 :0 :0 :0

Recipe for spicy chicken burger?!?!?!?!?!?!

Please?
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

NY Strip Steak, Grlled Teriyaki Chicken, Grilled Asparagus,
    Double Baked Chili Bacon and Cheese Potato:

Tis the season:

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    NY Strip Steak, Grlled Teriyaki Chicken, Grilled Asparagus,
    Double Baked Chili Bacon and Cheese Potato:

Tis the season:
    My oh my the things i would do to that double baked chilli bacon and cheese potato.

I have a sick food fetish.

Must get off this thread asap.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    :0 :0 :0 :0

Recipe for spicy chicken burger?!?!?!?!?!?!

Please?
    They are actually packaged. I get them in the frozen section. Said chicken burgers:

al fresco all natural: fresh, fully cooked, all natural chicken sausages, gourmet, gluten free, meal ideas, all natural recipes, online store.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    My oh my the things i would do to that double baked chilli bacon and cheese potato.

I have a sick food fetish.

Must get off this thread asap.
    The Solution is the resident chef!

And no worries, this whole thread is one big food fetish!

20. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    They are actually packaged. I get them in the frozen section. Said chicken burgers:
    That link didn't work for some reason...are they processed?

21. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    The Solution is the resident chef!

And no worries, this whole thread is one big food fetish!

I'm going to post this weeks cheat meal up...

It's going to be a full kg pork rack of ribs, chips, small loaf of bread, haloumi cheese skewers, BBQ wings and frozen yoghurt for dessert.

Something for me to look forward to!

22. Good lord, I need to quit reading this thread when I'm on carb restriction during the week, but it's giving me some good ideas for the weekend
    PT, DPT, OCS Clinical Residency

23. Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    That link didn't work for some reason...are they processed?
    Fixed. Sometimes my phone doesn't like to copy and paste.

24. Chicken anyone??? Just made my monthly trip to GFS for my 40# box of chicken. Got it for 1.60 a pound, all my local groceries are selling it for 3.75

Name:  image-918452685.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  484.2 KB
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

25. Name:  image-792512081.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  648.3 KB

Tri-tip, medium rare, marinated for 36 hours in my own marinade. Asparagus spears as well. Dinner was good.
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Aspargus finally in season for 1.99 a pound.. so so good....

Cook in oven for 15 minutes with garlic salt and powder = Perfect.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Aspargus finally in season for 1.99 a pound.. so so good....

Cook in oven for 15 minutes with garlic salt and powder = Perfect.
    I am not the biggest asparagus person and this is how I do it. Little olive oil, garlic salt, and sprinkle it with parmasean cheese when I plate it.
    The Historic PES Legend

28. Brush the asparagus w/olive and and throw it on the grill. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

29. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    Chicken anyone??? Just made my monthly trip to GFS for my 40# box of chicken. Got it for 1.60 a pound, all my local groceries are selling it for 3.75
    $8.00 per kg here!
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.

30. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    Brush the asparagus w/olive and and throw it on the grill. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    You forgot to wrap it in bacon

Name:  IMG_20130403_211534.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  127.3 KB
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:37 AM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM