What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 35 of 156 First ... 30333435363740 ... Last
  1. New Member
    theOCdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    452649
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    4.83%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Homemade triple chocolate brownies and ice cream, and a bunch of jelly bellys while watching Black Dynamite to put an end to the day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,365
    Rep Power
    768552
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Man, I'm glad that's over. I never want a carb again...til next week
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,223
    Rep Power
    7887396
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    65.54%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Man, I'm glad that's over. I never want a carb again...til next week
    Why stuff yourself uncomfortable? no point in doing that.. make logical choices or vary how you divy your refeeds/cheat MEAL's it may just be a erason for better progress in and out of the gym.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,365
    Rep Power
    768552
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Why stuff yourself uncomfortable? no point in doing that.. make logical choices or vary how you divy your refeeds/cheat MEAL's it may just be a erason for better progress in and out of the gym.
    Clen kills my appetite... that's why. I could go all day without eating
  5. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Brunch - Bed of baked zucchini slices, side of sauteed red/chinese cabbage/onion/garlic with sauteed turkey ham. Slices of crispy pork belly to top it off.

    Name:  food1.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  445.6 KB



    Dessert - Homemade Blueberry pound cake (made with almond + coconut flour) with ff whipped topping and dash of cinnamon

    Name:  food2.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  304.1 KB
    Squats do a booty good.
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,223
    Rep Power
    7887396
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    65.54%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Clen kills my appetite... that's why. I could go all day without eating
    So if you dont have an intention to eat what is the premise behind eating till you feel sick? There really is none... thats what i am confused over... You eat till you are sick when you could easily do a refeed and be more beneficial or a single cheat meal and really focus on eating more overall calories in the long run?
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  7. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,365
    Rep Power
    768552
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    So if you dont have an intention to eat what is the premise behind eating till you feel sick? There really is none... thats what i am confused over... You eat till you are sick when you could easily do a refeed and be more beneficial or a single cheat meal and really focus on eating more overall calories in the long run?
    That is my refeed and its mostly carbs. All other meals in the week are keto
  8. New Member
    Heavyappetite's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    307415
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    18.57%

    Just letting everyone know that i'm NOT cheating anymore.

    Not for another month!!!

    OK...good.

    Everyone leave me alone
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.
  9. Advanced Member
    VS91588's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    46443
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    82.78%

    I switched up my usual 10 blueberry pancakes to cinnamon French toast this morning... Washed it down with my chocolate whey protein shake w/ chocolate syrup. Felt amazing! Look forward to Sunday mornings each week!
  10. New Member
    theOCdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    452649
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    4.83%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    Just letting everyone know that i'm NOT cheating anymore.

    Not for another month!!!

    OK...good.

    Everyone leave me alone
    Just don't think about buffets or chocolate fountains.
  11. New Member
    Heavyappetite's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    307415
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    18.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by theOCdude View Post
    Just don't think about buffets or chocolate fountains.
    My cheat meals are spilling over into the next cheat day.Not doing it anymore.We're breaking up.
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,223
    Rep Power
    7887396
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    65.54%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    That is my refeed and its mostly carbs. All other meals in the week are keto
    Palumbo Diet?
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  13. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    By the way, these are not cheat meals. Only had 2 main meals for the day.

    More cream cheese/parmesean "pasta" with red cabbage/zucchini. Side of 93/7 burger and Mikee's sugar free ketchup. I only finished about 1/2 of the veggie part.

    Name:  food11.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  361.2 KB

    Dessert: Homemade Banana Nut Protein bread. Topped with Walden's Chocolate Syrup, FF whipped topping, cinnamon, and some blueberries. Also had a handful of animal crackers not pictured here.

    Name:  food33.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  326.1 KB
    Squats do a booty good.
  14. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    Just letting everyone know that i'm NOT cheating anymore.

    Not for another month!!!

    OK...good.

    Everyone leave me alone
    You could try making healthier versions of foods you'd normally eat on a cheat day. Then you wouldn't have to break up
    Squats do a booty good.
  15. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    haha yep. Only every 5-7th night for me though

    with this big cheat even every 5-7 days, re u in a surplus every other day and then jsut decide to go way over one day or do u lower other days? ORRRR...... do you jsut eat bad food but keep it within ur macros? jsut interested to see hwo everyone does their cheats
  16. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,557
    Rep Power
    1407260
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    By the way, these are not cheat meals. Only had 2 main meals for the day.

    More cream cheese/parmesean "pasta" with red cabbage/zucchini. Side of 93/7 burger and Mikee's sugar free ketchup. I only finished about 1/2 of the veggie part.

    Name:  food11.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  361.2 KB

    Dessert: Homemade Banana Nut Protein bread. Topped with Walden's Chocolate Syrup, FF whipped topping, cinnamon, and some blueberries. Also had a handful of animal crackers not pictured here.

    Name:  food33.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  326.1 KB
    recipe for banana nut protein bread?
  17. New Member
    theOCdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    452649
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    4.83%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    [QUOTE="The Solution;3966447"]Very healthy...

    Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Open Face Omelete:
    ]

    Fruit and chocolate on eggs, what's that taste like?
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,223
    Rep Power
    7887396
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    65.54%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    [QUOTE=theOCdude;3968892]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Very healthy...

    Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Open Face Omelete:
    ]

    Fruit and chocolate on eggs, what's that taste like?
    tastes good. thast what it tastes like.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  19. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,505
    Rep Power
    6834719
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Name:  image-3417678895.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  468.5 KB

    This fritter weighed over a pound.
  20. New Member
    Heavyappetite's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    307415
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    18.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

    You could try making healthier versions of foods you'd normally eat on a cheat day. Then you wouldn't have to break up
    Stop yelling at me! *runs away woth hands over ears*

    Lol nah i do that sometimes had two multi grain beef burgers the other day. They were pretty good!
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.
  21. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,505
    Rep Power
    6834719
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Name:  image-4092642342.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  459.8 KB

    White chocolate and raspberry cheesecake. Not as good as it sounded or looked.
  22. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Name:  image-3417678895.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  468.5 KB

    This fritter weighed over a pound.
    you should see the cinnamon roll I had last week. 12" diameter, not kidding, i measured.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  23. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,505
    Rep Power
    6834719
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    you should see the cinnamon roll I had last week. 12" diameter, not kidding, i measured.
    The shop I got this monster at had a 5 min challenge with a glazed donut the size of a toilet seat. I passed on that.
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,223
    Rep Power
    7887396
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    65.54%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  25. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    The shop I got this monster at had a 5 min challenge with a glazed donut the size of a toilet seat. I passed on that.
    5 minutes? thats not even funny. give me 15 and a glass of milk and i'd kill that. try to do it in 5 and I'd probably inhale it
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  26. New Member
    theOCdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    452649
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    4.83%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    The shop I got this monster at had a 5 min challenge with a glazed donut the size of a toilet seat. I passed on that.
    The one in Texas?
  27. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,505
    Rep Power
    6834719
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    5 minutes? thats not even funny. give me 15 and a glass of milk and i'd kill that. try to do it in 5 and I'd probably inhale it
    Yeah man, that's why I passed. With milk I could do it but I'm sure I'd feel horrible. I routinely smash 1.5lbs of salad for lunch so I figure I can smash a donut...
    Quote Originally Posted by theOCdude View Post

    The one in Texas?
    Nah, Legendary Donuts in Tacoma, Washington.
  28. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Eggplant Lasagna with Spicy Italian Sausage, broccoli, FF mozz/cheddar cheese, part skim mozz cheese.

    Name:  food00.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  314.4 KB
    Squats do a booty good.
  29. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    Stop yelling at me! *runs away woth hands over ears*

    Lol nah i do that sometimes had two multi grain beef burgers the other day. They were pretty good!
    Haha. Oi, get back here and listen. And that does sound pretty darn tasty.
    Squats do a booty good.
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,223
    Rep Power
    7887396
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    65.54%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    5 minutes? thats not even funny. give me 15 and a glass of milk and i'd kill that. try to do it in 5 and I'd probably inhale it
    I raise you this:

    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  31. New Member
    theOCdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    452649
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    4.83%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    White chocolate and raspberry cheesecake. Not as good as it sounded or looked.[/QUOTE]

    I'd take a decent cheesecake over no cheesecake any day.
  32. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Just wow. Half hour for 36 donuts. That's madness!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,223
    Rep Power
    7887396
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    65.54%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Just wow. Half hour for 36 donuts. That's madness!!
    The Bear aka Jaime McDonald is world eater bro, thats what he does haha.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  34. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    The Bear aka Jaime McDonald is world eater bro, thats what he does haha.
    I guess so. He jammed those down like a professional for sure
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  35. New Member
    Heavyappetite's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    307415
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    18.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

    Haha. Oi, get back here and listen. And that does sound pretty darn tasty.
    Had satay beef san choi bow with brown rice for dinner tonight
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.
  36. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,741
    Rep Power
    1758716
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    Had satay beef san choi bow with brown rice for dinner tonight
    I was going to crock pot some chicken thighs with marinade but forgot to thaw it this morning. Was in a rush :-(
    Squats do a booty good.
  37. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,365
    Rep Power
    768552
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

    I was going to crock pot some chicken thighs with marinade but forgot to thaw it this morning. Was in a rush :-(
    No need to thaw if you use a crock pot
  38. New Member
    SXIPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    92141
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    91.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I was going to crock pot some chicken thighs with marinade but forgot to thaw it this morning. Was in a rush :-(
    Mmmmmmm chicken thighs. Tastiest part of a chicken by a mile. My wife will do a huge crockpot of garlic herbed chicken thighs with peppers mushrooms and tomatoes that SHOULD last us like a week. I kill it in one dinner and lunch the next day.
    Abs on a skinny dude are like tits on a fat chick....it doesn't count.
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,223
    Rep Power
    7887396
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    65.54%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    Mmmmmmm chicken thighs. Tastiest part of a chicken by a mile. My wife will do a huge crockpot of garlic herbed chicken thighs with peppers mushrooms and tomatoes that SHOULD last us like a week. I kill it in one dinner and lunch the next day.
    Chicken + Soy Sauce + Diet Soda.. Srs.. really good marinade and flavoring.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  40. New Member
    SXIPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    92141
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    91.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Chicken + Soy Sauce + Diet Soda.. Srs.. really good marinade and flavoring.
    I do a coca cola chicken as well, same ingredients you list, plus some sesame seeds and ground ginger. I usually use that for grilling, not slow cooking, though.
    Abs on a skinny dude are like tits on a fat chick....it doesn't count.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 03:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 12:37 PM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 08:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 08:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in