What is your favorite cheat meal? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 32

What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 32 of 139 First ... 27303132333437 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    How much almond milk roughly? I know it will vary a little but do you have a general amount?
    This will help ya:

Team Inov8 Elite Performance

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Name:  image-3408022365.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  518.3 KB

Just mmmmmmmm
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just scored these at my produce market 7 bucks for the whole case!

Name:  image-4285782039.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  613.7 KB
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
    •   

4. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just now.. A grand total of 2940 cals plus breakfast and lunch.. Im done for today[/QUOTE]

That's why I pre-make sandwiches and only eat from the jar on cheat days, sooo damn good.
  5. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just mmmmmmmm[/QUOTE]

Are those peanut crumbs on them :0
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by theOCdude View Post
    Just mmmmmmmm
    Are those peanut crumbs on them :0[/QUOTE]

Nope, cinnamon graham cracker crumbs.
  7. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What's the white stuff in between the strawberries?
    Squats do a booty good.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    What's the white stuff in between the strawberries?
    Jet Puffed Marshmallow, and Godiva dark chocolate holds the graham on.
  9. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

:O would eat an entire plate full and not feel guilty.
    Squats do a booty good.
  10. Professional Member

Dinner: Stuffed bell pepper with egg, ham, chicken sausage, onions, shredded cheese

Name:  food.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  385.2 KB
    Squats do a booty good.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

SOLUTION!!!! did you see wegmans new special ice cream its liek ben and jerrys type flavors, some ood ones, check them out!!! I jsut bought 2, one is banana icecream with marshmallow swirl, fudge chunks and PB cups!!!........the other is caramal ice cream with sea salt caramel swirl and caramel filled chocolates!!!!! i think im gonna try the banana one first cuz thats unique!
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    :O would eat an entire plate full and not feel guilty.
    I only ate one. Everyone else chowed down.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    SOLUTION!!!! did you see wegmans new special ice cream its liek ben and jerrys type flavors, some ood ones, check them out!!! I jsut bought 2, one is banana icecream with marshmallow swirl, fudge chunks and PB cups!!!........the other is caramal ice cream with sea salt caramel swirl and caramel filled chocolates!!!!! i think im gonna try the banana one first cuz thats unique!
    You talking about Lake Effect ice cream? I ate two pints of it about a month ago. In the car. While driving home. Lol shameful.

Its probably the best quality ice cream ever
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Dont get your hopes up, i bet they are mediocre to Jenni's and Second St Creamery. I dont place a lot of faith in a grocery store producing premium ice cream.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Dont get your hopes up, i bet they are mediocre to Jenni's and Second St Creamery. I dont place a lot of faith in a grocery store producing premium ice cream.
    You try Lake Effect yet? Its made here in Lockport. Unbelievable quality. Makes B&J's seem like store brand
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just now.. A grand total of 2940 cals plus breakfast and lunch.. Im done for today
    That's why I pre-make sandwiches and only eat from the jar on cheat days, sooo damn good.[/QUOTE]

I dont have any self control with PB so i dont buy it.. I jus go to store whenever i plan a cheat
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    You try Lake Effect yet? Its made here in Lockport. Unbelievable quality. Makes B&J's seem like store brand
    not sold around here.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

not sold around here.
    gotcha. the sell it at the wegmans here. you should request it, believe me it's worth it. big time!!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

not sold around here.
    http://www.lakeeffecticecream.com/
  20. New Member

[QUOTE="cswalczakny;3961176"]

Man now I wish we had that here in Florida cause those flavors and ingredients sound amazing.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

[QUOTE=theOCdude;3961192]

Man now I wish we had that here in Florida cause those flavors and ingredients sound amazing.
    i know, right??? the ones I've tried so far have been UNBELIEVABLE!!!

you should email them and see if you can get Publix to carry it or something. i bet you could get them to do a trial run
  22. New Member

Do you think they will take a 17 year old seriously cause it seems a lot of "adults" think I'm ignorant because of my age and it pisses me off.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Do you think they will take a 17 year old seriously cause it seems a lot of "adults" think I'm ignorant because of my age and it pisses me off.
    i don't see any reason to even discuss your age in the first place. just shoot them an email saying someone you know from Buffalo was singing praises and you'd love to see if you could get your local chain to try carrying it
  24. New Member

i don't see any reason to even discuss your age in the first place. just shoot them an email saying someone you know from Buffalo was singing praises and you'd love to see if you could get your local chain to try carrying it
    I though I would have to ask publix to carry them and send an email but you think that by just sending an email would work?
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

I though I would have to ask publix to carry them and send an email but you think that by just sending an email would work?
    Send an email to both companies
  26. New Member

Send an email to both companies
    Will do thanks for the help.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

gotcha. the sell it at the wegmans here. you should request it, believe me it's worth it. big time!!
    All locations in NY

Once you have Jennis, Graeters or 2nd Street get back to me bro , these are as premium as they come. Jenni's is the most epic ice cream you will ever have both them are graters right out of Columbus OH,

Jennis is specalized in premium base's and Graeters insane mix-ins their chocolate chips can be up to 2" in thickness and diameter its that good.

I like the selection of flavors.

2nd Street is a good combo of very good base and INSANE mix-ins. It blows BnJ away as far as mix-ins go with how many and the amount of flavor they hold. Could be my favorite line, Jenni's for base and Graeters for THICK chocolate chips.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

And Its Grilling Season with Some Teriyaki Chicken, Grilled Potatoes + asparagus, and Corn on the cob:

33. New Member

Is haagen good I've always seen it but never tried it, just trying to find the best ice cream that I can get in the south.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Is haagen good I've always seen it but never tried it, just trying to find the best ice cream that I can get in the south.
    I am in the south and can get it.where you at?
    Its the awesome.TRY IT NAO
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  35. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

I am in the south and can get it.where you at?
    Its the awesome.TRY IT NAO
    I will on Saturday, flavor recommendations?
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Any of them.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

its ok... the mix-ins are lack luster at best..

peanut butter pie is very good
    Pralines and Cream is very good
    White Chocolate Raspberry
    Carmel Cone
    Salted Carmel Truffle

those would be your best options.

I would stick to 2nd street creamery, Jenni's, or Graeters if possible. much much better and superior in taste.

What flavors do you like? if you dont have any of these brands i could steer you towards better Ben n jerry flavors which are ok, nothing to rave over.
  38. Professional Member

93/7 meatloaf with low calorie tomato sauce and FF shredded cheese. Side of broccoli and red potato wedges.

Name:  food.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  479.7 KB
    Squats do a booty good.
  39. New Member

its ok... the mix-ins are lack luster at best..

peanut butter pie is very good
    Pralines and Cream is very good
    White Chocolate Raspberry
    Carmel Cone
    Salted Carmel Truffle

those would be your best options.

I would stick to 2nd street creamery, Jenni's, or Graeters if possible. much much better and superior in taste.

What flavors do you like? if you dont have any of these brands i could steer you towards better Ben n jerry flavors which are ok, nothing to rave over.
    I'm going to the store on Friday and see if they have any and if not ill try Haagen cause I know they have that. And why are there so few epic cheats posted here lately I need my food porn!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

I'm going to the store on Friday and see if they have any and if not ill try Haagen cause I know they have that. And why are there so few epic cheats posted here lately I need my food porn!
    Where are yours? Put your money where your mouth is.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 01:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 10:37 AM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 06:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 06:34 PM