What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 178 of 222 First ... 176177178179180 ... Last

  1. Thank you! I am a luck guy!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Lol so I went back to the Asian market and had to see this thing, at 160 cals an easy fit to my day.



    Name:  image-606380747.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  571.3 KB

    What is inside:


    Name:  image-1705353674.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  546.0 KB

    Yes, a corn flour "cookie" sandwich around this:



    Name:  image-2449352701.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  595.1 KB

    It 100% tasted like sweet corn.



    Name:  image-853844779.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  593.9 KB

    Not one "normal" ice cream in the market lol
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Auslifter View Post




    whole box of peace with Honey hint almond milk


    Good gravy!!

    These day's my fav cheat snack is a rice cake with fake butter spray and raspberry s/free jelly!! I will have to live vicariously thru you guys!!
    •   
       


  4. Scope, you're starting to become my favorite poster!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Lol so I went back to the Asian market and had to see this thing, at 160 cals an easy fit to my day.



    Name:  image-606380747.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  571.3 KB

    What is inside:


    Name:  image-1705353674.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  546.0 KB

    Yes, a corn flour "cookie" sandwich around this:



    Name:  image-2449352701.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  595.1 KB

    It 100% tasted like sweet corn.



    Name:  image-853844779.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  593.9 KB

    Not one "normal" ice cream in the market lol
    Just saw your post.Very interesting.... Is it sweet at all? As in, can you taste the choc?? Usually Asian etc deserts aren't too sweet.
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Just saw your post.Very interesting.... Is it sweet at all? As in, can you taste the choc?? Usually Asian etc deserts aren't too sweet.
    Did not taste the chocolate at all, it was sweet but nothing like American ice creams
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  7. Would you buy again?

    Pm the name/location of this store... I have to drive by London every once and a while for work. I might check T&T in sauga too.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Would you buy again? Pm the name/location of this store... I have to drive by London every once and a while for work. I might check T&T in sauga too.
    Honestly it was no better than another ice cream sandwich but just on the uniqueness I enjoyed it,

    Got it at United Supermarket on Adelaide st.

    The cheese and corn ice cream is at Super king, I will try that crazy sounding thing another day

    I did grab a pint of Black Sesame ice cream, they had a bunch of crazy bean and fruit blends but I asked a worker and he told me black sesame is the most popular
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Honestly it was no better than another ice cream sandwich but just on the uniqueness I enjoyed it,

    Got it at United Supermarket on Adelaide st.

    The cheese and corn ice cream is at Super king, I will try that crazy sounding thing another day

    I did grab a pint of Black Sesame ice cream, they had a bunch of crazy bean and fruit blends but I asked a worker and he told me black sesame is the most popular
    I have tried all those (red bean, sesame, green tea, etc) at AYCE sushi. They usually have them included for dessert.
    I have also seen all them at T&T but not good enough to get a pint. I'll need to look harder next time. I always find crazy ish there. Pork filled buns anybody?

    Reminds of my high school days when $$$ was tighter. Would sometime go a Chinese bakery near my HS and get all kinds of meat filled buns fir like 2 or 3 per dollar.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    ^ an old co-worker of mine was viet and every single day pulled out some crazy thing I had never seen before. Everything I tasted was awesome though. Tried some of those pork buns
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  11. Deep dish (green pepper with roast beef)

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  29.6 KB
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  29.1 KB

  12. Treats/pics from this past weekend.







    [IMG]http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/EE535502-93EE-48D7-8F79-DA1FFC66B27E_zps****lxpi.jpg[/img]



    Thought I had a pic of the rice crispy treats I bought but I guess not.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Where was the deep
    Dish from?
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  14. Dem sticky buns!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  15. Bob may freak when he sees my cheat dessert tomorrow

  16. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Where was the deep
    Dish from?
    Local joint in Hamilton, ON.

    Chicago Style Pizza Shack

  17. I washed down the deep dish with my fav Italian pastry, sofigatelle. It's a flaky crust with a sweet ricotta cream.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  24.1 KB

  18. Those are a favorite of mine.

  19. Double Double Double Double. Lol
    The extra doubles are for the jalapeņos and bacon grease.



    Fried the patties in grease then poured the fresh/hot stuff over the tops of them.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by scope75 View Post
    Double Double Double Double. Lol The extra doubles are for the jalapeņos and bacon grease. Fried the patties in grease then poured the fresh/hot stuff over the tops of them.
    I like dropping the burger buns in the bacon grease for a quick second. Soaks up the grease and gives the bun a nice crunch. If you look back at those pictures i posted a few pages back, thats why the burger side of the bun is blackish.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  21. I always liked doing that with butter.

  22. Bob, You made me break down and do it !!

    Name:  Meadows.JPG
Views: 76
Size:  90.8 KB

    Got my wife a No Fat Strawberry for Valentines day while I was there. A Win - Win
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    FUK ME....
    meadows i need this in my life ATM..

    FUUUUU
    thank god i am going to the arnold in 2 weeks
    Going to be bringing back at least 7-10 pints of ice cream/gelato's (looking to get all the new talenti flavors)
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    FUK ME....
    meadows i need this in my life ATM..

    FUUUUU
    thank god i am going to the arnold in 2 weeks
    Going to be bringing back at least 7-10 pints of ice cream/gelato's (looking to get all the new talenti flavors)
    How are you going to ensure they don't melt? You driving down?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Bob, You made me break down and do it !!

    Name:  Meadows.JPG
Views: 76
Size:  90.8 KB

    Got my wife a No Fat Strawberry for Valentines day while I was there. A Win - Win
    Rocket treat yourself bro. It's V-Day, you'll burn it off
    Plus you got the gym in your house! I don't know how you can take a rest day with that convenience.
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    How are you going to ensure they don't melt? You driving down?
    Bring a big cooler, buy ice at the store with the ice cream, just as starting to head back. Thats how i got my stockpile from the U.S. back up here
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Ben & Jerry PB Half Baked:



    Honey Garlic Beef Strifry with a Chicken & Basil Eggroll:




    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Bring a big cooler, buy ice at the store with the ice cream, just as starting to head back. Thats how i got my stockpile from the U.S. back up here
    Bingo
    i have a cooler that can fit that many pints. i brought back 9 last time. Yes i drive Erie PA to Columbus is like 3-3.5 hours
    with how cold it is outside it helps too in my trunk
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Bring a big cooler, buy ice at the store with the ice cream, just as starting to head back. Thats how i got my stockpile from the U.S. back up here
    I'm flying so can't do ice cream. I would have to drive to Buffalo to do that, not huge on ice cream so never do it.
    I can do other refrigerated foods though with an insulated bag if there is something interesting (i have done it multiple times from TX and LA).
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I'm flying so can't do ice cream. I would have to drive to Buffalo to do that, not huge on ice cream so never do it. I can do other refrigerated foods though with an insulated bag if there is something interesting (i have done it multiple times from TX and LA).
    I hit up Port Huron on occasion, if there is ever one you really want to try i will grab an extra and whenever you are around London you can grab it
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I hit up Port Huron on occasion, if there is ever one you really want to try i will grab an extra and whenever you are around London you can grab it

    Appreciate that offer brah, might take you up on it & could bring you anything you may want from TO area...

    i was down in that area two weels ago and wanted to cross the border to check out a grocery store or two, but it was that day we got like 40cm so i decided not to.
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Appreciate that offer brah, might take you up on it & could bring you anything you may want from TO area... i was down in that area two weels ago and wanted to cross the border to check out a grocery store or two, but it was that day we got like 40cm so i decided not to.
    Good call, highways have been closed down a lot lately.

    Back on topic:
    Current recipe has been a 24 hour project lol still working on it
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  32. I had an idea to make a s'mores protein bar this morning.

    I have a low carb marshmallow fluff mix and GF graham crackers and graham cracker flavoured protein.
    Will try later today and post.
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    This happened.



    Name:  image-854458469.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  525.2 KB
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  34. Now that's Fn legit!!!

    Your lucky you don't live close or you'd hear me knocking on your door.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    This happened. <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11 4631"/>
    that logo!!!! hahahaha this could be the best thing I've seen on this thread... Icecream cake?
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    that logo!!!! hahahaha this could be the best thing I've seen on this thread... Icecream cake?
    Lol yessir classic ice cream cake with the chocolate bottom & fudge crumble layer
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  37. Breakfast


    Wait until you see the cheat.... Lol

  38. Wow is that 5 lbs of asparagus!? Talk about some smelly pee

  39. Quote Originally Posted by scope75 View Post
    Now that's Fn legit!!!

    Your lucky you don't live close or you'd hear me knocking on your door.
    I work a few blocks away. I've been lucky enough to get samples. Lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:37 AM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in