What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 149 of 344 First ... 147148149150151 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Damn!!! Where? Lol


  2. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Im not a fan of a cheat day, thats more of a disaster than one single meal
    People who go a whole day eating junk it not only sets them back a few days sometimes a week because of the surplus it causes, one meal, get it over with, and move on

    No harm no foul.
    it's more of a 3-4 hour window actually, cheat day was a misnomer
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Four different types of cheese+ two different kinds of sausage + ground sirloin+ my own vegi combo + home made tomato sauce= epic home made lasagna
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    It's that time of year

    Jameson stew, one with lamb one pork
    Home baked Irish Soda Bread & butter
    Mashed potatoes
    Guinness cake and Guinness fudge brownies
    Guinness pot roast
    My favourite; family recipe Coddle.

    And Guinness, naturally.

    As great as the food is I think the best part is seeing my entire family fall-down drunk lol
    That sounds like St Patrick just fell into your kitchen man. My god that sounds great
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

    That sounds like St Patrick just fell into your kitchen man. My god that sounds great
    Irish family, we do a pot-luck on st. Pats; I brought the brownies.

    Was great, your lasagna looks fantastic btw I've got a melty-cheese craving now
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    Irish family, we do a pot-luck on st. Pats; I brought the brownies.

    Was great, your lasagna looks fantastic btw I've got a melty-cheese craving now
    You have to love family pot lucks!
    And thank you I have some left over if you want lol
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Irish family, we do a pot-luck on st. Pats; I brought the brownies.

    Was great, your lasagna looks fantastic btw I've got a melty-cheese craving now
    Irish people live in Canada???

    Wut???


    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Irish people live in Canada???

    Wut???

    Better beer

    Jk lol you haven't been to Nova Scotia before obviously, half the population is celtic for sure. They have an accent there compared to the rest of Canada due to that.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Never been to canada ever
    dont own a passport.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Never been to canada ever
    dont own a passport.
    Fair enough I haven't been back to the US since my New York trip a couple years ago

    Got nailed for a $500 speeding ticket through Jersey as a memento
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Fair enough I haven't been back to the US since my New York trip a couple years ago

    Got nailed for a $500 speeding ticket through Jersey as a memento
    WHAT!??? how fast were you going?
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    WHAT!??? how fast were you going?
    The solution, i finally watched some of your vids today. I made the corfetti protein cake except i used selects choco flavor and didnt put the pudding mix in(didnt have none but i was heckbent on making it right then). Anyway tasted pretty good i guess. It was a little tough like, i had a tough time cutting with my fork. Could i have overcooked some or missing the puddingmix causes it? Or is that how they all are? Just a little tough?
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    WHAT!??? how fast were you going?
    Ticket was put down to 40 over. Which is what I told my parents after as well but neglected to remind them that you use mph down there.

    I was a bit of a speed demon, and auto club member that met after hours regularly for less than legal racing activities.

    In the past now, as is the Charger

    Was 2 pts. Away from my licence being taken
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    The solution, i finally watched some of your vids today. I made the corfetti protein cake except i used selects choco flavor and didnt put the pudding mix in(didnt have none but i was heckbent on making it right then). Anyway tasted pretty good i guess. It was a little tough like, i had a tough time cutting with my fork. Could i have overcooked some or missing the puddingmix causes it? Or is that how they all are? Just a little tough?
    Never tough, going to bet you over cooked. The pudding mix helps with moisture/texture. thats why. Select = Thicker than Cor Performance so it may come out a bit dryer
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Never tough, going to bet you over cooked. The pudding mix helps with moisture/texture. thats why. Select = Thicker than Cor Performance so it may come out a bit dryer
    So on the protein cakes the usually the thicker the protein powder the thinner the batter should be and vice versa?
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    So on the protein cakes the usually the thicker the protein powder the thinner the batter should be and vice versa?
    With a thicker protein blender you may need more water/almond milk or more "Wet" to balance the dry ratio.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    With a thicker protein blender you may need more water/almond milk or more "Wet" to balance the dry ratio.
    Ok thanks bro. Your recipes are amazing. Do you have one for no bake protein oatmeal cookies?
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Ok thanks bro. Your recipes are amazing. Do you have one for no bake protein oatmeal cookies?
    Look on my youtube again
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  19. Its St Patty's day so a bottle of Jameson is my cheat meal ( pretending to be Irish) drinking till I can't feel feelings no more partly cause its st patty's day and partly cause going through a divorce got me all depressed and sh!t don't know why I still love this cheating ass whore
    The Swole Stoner

  20. Everytime my cheat meal comes around (every 14 days) I usually have the same routine. Large bbq pizza with chicken, ham, bacon, and pineapple. (THE BEST!).. Then I kill off a bag of the life savers gummies. And stop by my ma's house for her homeade banana bread. 2-3 glasses of milk and I feel completely wrecked and tell myself ill never do this again, but then 2 weeks later there I go all excited and sh!t. Hahahah. I think I go so crazy cuz im on keto. Oh well I aint stoppin and its 8 days till my next binge!

  21. Cheesecake milk shake from katz deli in Houston/the woodlands. Nothing beats it.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Ambizione View Post
    Everytime my cheat meal comes around (every 14 days) I usually have the same routine. Large bbq pizza with chicken, ham, bacon, and pineapple. (THE BEST!).. Then I kill off a bag of the life savers gummies. And stop by my ma's house for her homeade banana bread. 2-3 glasses of milk and I feel completely wrecked and tell myself ill never do this again, but then 2 weeks later there I go all excited and sh!t. Hahahah. I think I go so crazy cuz im on keto. Oh well I aint stoppin and its 8 days till my next binge!
    If you like gummies you need to get haribo goldbären from Germany (yes they're way different from the american version). Probably the best candy on earth. I have friends from Vienna that bring me 8-10 bags every 6 months or so when they come to the states to visit
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambizione View Post
    till my next binge!
    ^^^ Thats something you should work on fixing.
    Binging is a serious disorder.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    ^^^ Thats something you should work on fixing. Binging is a serious disorder.
    Is 2000+ cals in one sitting a binge? Lol...
    If so I'm guilty....

  25. Luckily none of my meals are cheat meals, but there are times I go overboard on consumption and that usually involves a huge cheesebuger with really salty fries or lots of Mexican food.
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    http://theicecreaminformant.freeforu...ple-pie-gelato



    The Apple Pie pieces remind me of the flakes you get in many of the Ben & Jerry Pints, they are very hit or miss but not all over the place. This reminds me nothing of Sea Salt caramel and the barrage of caramel truffles you encounter. These are very small, not very hard, but provide a good texture and also compliment to the powerful cinnamon gelato base which is fantastic. The Caramel Swirl is hit or miss, it comes and it goes, but i do have to say the flavor is rich for a 200kcal / serving that this pint does offer. For only 10g of fat per serving and 200 kcals the flavor of this pint is very hard to pass up. How talenti made a lower calorie version of a cinnamon buns with apple pies and a nice swirl is beyond me. Overall its nothing to rave over, its very good do not get me wrong, but the mix-ins are lacking (not as thick or big as the sea salt caramel) and the caramel swirl could be more profound. If those were amplified this would be killer, but at 200 kcals/serving you get what the amount of kcals labels in all honesty. Its hard to pass up this pint for the kcals, taste, and overall different flavor.

    Score : B

    Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Is 2000+ cals in one sitting a binge? Lol...
    If so I'm guilty....
    No i am talking about serious binge disorder eating.
    That is nothing to joke about, and a serious disorder

    many of us who take bodybuilding, physique or training pretty serious do develop some sort of food issue, its not uncommon especially those who go through multiple contest preps or who work with coaches who limit them to X sources, when they have a chance to have a free meal, its more like a free day, which does more harm than good. I know many of us have had these past instances, but we all have to remember that food will always be there. eating till we feel sick or eating a full day of junk is not really beneficial in the grand scheme of things, and not really a good way to practice moderation or self control.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    http://theicecreaminformant.freeforu...ple-pie-gelato



    The Apple Pie pieces remind me of the flakes you get in many of the Ben & Jerry Pints, they are very hit or miss but not all over the place. This reminds me nothing of Sea Salt caramel and the barrage of caramel truffles you encounter. These are very small, not very hard, but provide a good texture and also compliment to the powerful cinnamon gelato base which is fantastic. The Caramel Swirl is hit or miss, it comes and it goes, but i do have to say the flavor is rich for a 200kcal / serving that this pint does offer. For only 10g of fat per serving and 200 kcals the flavor of this pint is very hard to pass up. How talenti made a lower calorie version of a cinnamon buns with apple pies and a nice swirl is beyond me. Overall its nothing to rave over, its very good do not get me wrong, but the mix-ins are lacking (not as thick or big as the sea salt caramel) and the caramel swirl could be more profound. If those were amplified this would be killer, but at 200 kcals/serving you get what the amount of kcals labels in all honesty. Its hard to pass up this pint for the kcals, taste, and overall different flavor.

    Score : B



    No i am talking about serious binge disorder eating.
    That is nothing to joke about, and a serious disorder

    many of us who take bodybuilding, physique or training pretty serious do develop some sort of food issue, its not uncommon especially those who go through multiple contest preps or who work with coaches who limit them to X sources, when they have a chance to have a free meal, its more like a free day, which does more harm than good. I know many of us have had these past instances, but we all have to remember that food will always be there. eating till we feel sick or eating a full day of junk is not really beneficial in the grand scheme of things, and not really a good way to practice moderation or self control.
    nice review! I may pick this up to try at some point but my next conquest is the ben & jerry's core series peanutbutter cup
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    nice review! I may pick this up to try at some point but my next conquest is the ben & jerry's core series peanutbutter cup
    Very solid choice there sir.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Very solid choice there sir.
    I always go with your recommendations. It's so much better than trying out crappy flavors myself, lol. This way I'm almost guaranteed to find the winners
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    ^^^ Thats something you should work on fixing.
    Binging is a serious disorder.
    I appreciate the response, however I possibly may have overhyped that statement due to how much Im looking forward to my cheat meal. I do not sit and binge, and I do not have a problem with eating. Binging is a psychological disorder in which a person lacks self control, and it manifests itself in many ways. I know my cheat meal is quite large, but Ive seen worse. However for me and my slower metabolism and goals I stretch the meal out from every 7 days to every 14 days, due to the nature of my meal. Then its back to keto. Maybe someone else will benefit from your advice, because I do not need it. Thanks though.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:37 AM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in