Whatchya Craving?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Mine is Peanut Butter, I want it all the time. I can controll it on a cut and on a bulk I eat way too much. I can sit down and eat a 24oz tub without a problem. Anyone else have a craving of something?

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Sushi!
I eat it twice a week.
I'm either going to end up with mercury poisoning, radiation sickness, or superpowers.
I'm hoping for superpowers!

Peace

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
lol, love me some sushi!, always a post competition staple meal. love this little hole in the wall sushi bar we have in town.

if you get super powers dont tell anyone, they will think your crazy and try to lock you up. I seen it happen in a movie.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wendys, ice cream, donuts. Yup thats about right. Lol

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
I've been wanting a country fried steak w/ mashed potatoes covered in country gravy for over a year..

I always crave vegetables though :]

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I've been wanting a country fried steak w/ mashed potatoes covered in country gravy for over a year..

Funny you crave veggies. I will in the evening time. Especially on a cut.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
mls51112

mls51112

Awards
Funny you crave veggies. I will in the evening time. Especially on a cut.
I know it's weird. I can sit and eat a 9x13 pan of roasted veggies :\ but now you're making me crave bacon, jerk :]

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sushi!
I eat it twice a week.
I'm either going to end up with mercury poisoning, radiation sickness, or superpowers.

Peace
Lol, there's an Asian restaurant in the gyms complex. They have all you can eat sushi for $25 and it's pretty amazing.

Being on a keto, you can see my predicament each & every day.

I'll be utilizing it at least once a week here shortly.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pizza and donuts.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hibachi filet

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
yeah i am doing a 12week nati bulk right now, so food is my freind. But i have to lay off PB, i bought a tub at noon today 18oz and its nearly half gone.

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
Sushi? Gross :\

I'll take a pan-fried lake trout in a heartbeat though!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I had a salad yesterday with the best bacon on it, I go to this little cafe for lunch all the time. The girls pretty much know how I eat, so one of them said she had something for me. She brought out a spinach salad with tomato, onion, cucumbers and 3 strips of thick bacon and 4oz of grilled sirloin and 4oz of grilled chicken breast. Then I alway get a 1/4 avacado and mix it with Fat Free Italian Dressing to make a salad dressing. It was so good. I have been wanting another one.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anything right now, it's almost 10pm. I should stop eating.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
smoked brisket and ribs smothered in sugary BBQ sauce

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
you should all be jealous.. I'm making chicken pot pie!

Sent from [insert something witty here].

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Chinese buffett!!!
Wow that sounds good. It's been a while, I use to eat it once a week in the army and never gained a lb of fat. I would eat like ten plates too. Weighed 180lbs at 6'2" and 10% bf no matter what I ate it would stay the same.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lasagna

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yes sir, im an italian food fanatic

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Wow that sounds good. It's been a while, I use to eat it once a week in the army and never gained a lb of fat. I would eat like ten plates too. Weighed 180lbs at 6'2" and 10% bf no matter what I ate it would stay the same.
aint been there in forever either..me and my wrestling buddies would always go after a tournament.sounds like you have pretty good genetics.lol

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
aint been there in forever either..me and my wrestling buddies would always go after a tournament.sounds like you have pretty good genetics.lol
They're slowing down with age. But its a trade off, I can finally put on more muscle. Before I couldnt gain or lose, but now I can gain nicely and strength comes with my gains.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Mine is Peanut Butter, I want it all the time. I can controll it on a cut and on a bulk I eat way too much. I can sit down and eat a 24oz tub without a problem. Anyone else have a craving of something?
Im this way too:-(. I used to be so bad, id go to bed with the spoon and wake up with the spoon in my hair! Lol. Its funny, I only seem to really want it the most when im not suppose to have it! During prep ive tried the pb2 powders and all but they satisfy that craving for crunchy natural peanut butter! I like the ground your own from whole foods or the Smucker's natural chunky.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Sushi!
I eat it twice a week.

Peace
I think you are good on the mercury poisoning bud. Lol. Think of all the cultures where fish is the main staple of food sources. They arent running around with mercury posing! Smh!

PrimiFit

Awards
I crave rye bread, but when I do eat it, it doesn't taste all that good. Weird and frustrating.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I've been on a cut lately. I crave penut butter sandwiches all the time. Especially before bed. Ive given in once or twice.

Right now through i'm really craving some frozen berries.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
You know after last week im not craving much or shouldn't be :) but yea pb gets me all the time!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I ll eat the frozen berries for ya as soon as I get him a post workout shake.

mumbles12

Awards
mostly peanut butter,, I stopped eating it due to salt content, but turns out I dont get enough salt anyway so... back on it I go I guess..

But yea, mostly peanut butter and *****.

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
I could go for a peanut butter fluff sandwich. Heavy on the fluff of course Bread lightly toasted. Tall glass of chocolate milk.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
mostly peanut butter,, I stopped eating it due to salt content, but turns out I dont get enough salt anyway so... back on it I go I guess..

But yea, mostly peanut butter and *****.
Why not try fresh ground peanut butter. Many health food stores offer it. No sugar, no salt.

actionhero

actionhero

Awards
Why not try fresh ground peanut butter. Many health food stores offer it. No sugar, no salt.

Or just throw nuts in a food processor. Thats what I do and it comes out great.

67nova

Awards

Finally someone with my taste's!!!Hate anything sweet.Havnt had it in years but sure does sound good again

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I could go for a peanut butter fluff sandwich. Heavy on the fluff of course Bread lightly toasted. Tall glass of chocolate milk.
That's my sons favorite too. Marshmallow and peanut butter.

blueice

Awards
Here's my thing, a peanut butter shake

2 tsp natural peanut butter
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 banana
1/2 cup unsweetened granola
1 scoop chocolate whey protein
2 tsp natural honey
1 cup ice

In a blender, combine ingredients and process for 1 minute or until completely blended. Add ice and blend until smooth.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Didn't even think about nutella. Good tasting stuff right there.

Tried Nutella on top of some snickers bar ice cream for the 1st ever.....very evil. This stuff won't be kept in my house!!!:nono: