Whatchya Craving?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Chinese buffett!!!
    Wow that sounds good. It's been a while, I use to eat it once a week in the army and never gained a lb of fat. I would eat like ten plates too. Weighed 180lbs at 6'2" and 10% bf no matter what I ate it would stay the same.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. lasagna
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    lasagna
    My true weakness....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  4. yes sir, im an italian food fanatic
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  5. Chipotle burrito!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Wow that sounds good. It's been a while, I use to eat it once a week in the army and never gained a lb of fat. I would eat like ten plates too. Weighed 180lbs at 6'2" and 10% bf no matter what I ate it would stay the same.
    aint been there in forever either..me and my wrestling buddies would always go after a tournament.sounds like you have pretty good genetics.lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    aint been there in forever either..me and my wrestling buddies would always go after a tournament.sounds like you have pretty good genetics.lol
    They're slowing down with age. But its a trade off, I can finally put on more muscle. Before I couldnt gain or lose, but now I can gain nicely and strength comes with my gains.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Mine is Peanut Butter, I want it all the time. I can controll it on a cut and on a bulk I eat way too much. I can sit down and eat a 24oz tub without a problem. Anyone else have a craving of something?
    Im this way too:-(. I used to be so bad, id go to bed with the spoon and wake up with the spoon in my hair! Lol. Its funny, I only seem to really want it the most when im not suppose to have it! During prep ive tried the pb2 powders and all but they satisfy that craving for crunchy natural peanut butter! I like the ground your own from whole foods or the Smucker's natural chunky.

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor

  9. Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    Sushi!
    I eat it twice a week.
    I'm either going to end up with mercury poisoning, radiation sickness, or superpowers.
    I'm hoping for superpowers!

    Peace
    I think you are good on the mercury poisoning bud. Lol. Think of all the cultures where fish is the main staple of food sources. They arent running around with mercury posing! Smh!

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor

  10. I crave rye bread, but when I do eat it, it doesn't taste all that good. Weird and frustrating.

  11. Toast! Am on a timed carb diet :-)

  12. Plain chicken. -----------------jk

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Mine is Peanut Butter, I want it all the time. I can controll it on a cut and on a bulk I eat way too much. I can sit down and eat a 24oz tub without a problem. Anyone else have a craving of something?
    I've been on a cut lately. I crave penut butter sandwiches all the time. Especially before bed. Ive given in once or twice.

    Right now through i'm really craving some frozen berries.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  14. You know after last week im not craving much or shouldn't be but yea pb gets me all the time!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  15. I ll eat the frozen berries for ya as soon as I get him a post workout shake.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. mostly peanut butter,, I stopped eating it due to salt content, but turns out I dont get enough salt anyway so... back on it I go I guess..

    But yea, mostly peanut butter and *****.

  17. I could go for a peanut butter fluff sandwich. Heavy on the fluff of course Bread lightly toasted. Tall glass of chocolate milk.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mumbles12 View Post
    mostly peanut butter,, I stopped eating it due to salt content, but turns out I dont get enough salt anyway so... back on it I go I guess..

    But yea, mostly peanut butter and *****.
    Why not try fresh ground peanut butter. Many health food stores offer it. No sugar, no salt.

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor

  19. Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    Why not try fresh ground peanut butter. Many health food stores offer it. No sugar, no salt.

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    Or just throw nuts in a food processor. Thats what I do and it comes out great.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post
    I could go for a peanut butter fluff sandwich. Heavy on the fluff of course Bread lightly toasted. Tall glass of chocolate milk.
    dont forget the nutellaa

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    I've been wanting a country fried steak w/ mashed potatoes covered in country gravy for over a year..

    I always crave vegetables though :]
    Finally someone with my taste's!!!Hate anything sweet.Havnt had it in years but sure does sound good again

  22. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123

    dont forget the nutellaa
    Didn't even think about nutella. Good tasting stuff right there.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post
    I could go for a peanut butter fluff sandwich. Heavy on the fluff of course Bread lightly toasted. Tall glass of chocolate milk.
    That's my sons favorite too. Marshmallow and peanut butter.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Here's my thing, a peanut butter shake

    2 tsp natural peanut butter
    1 cup unsweetened almond milk
    1/2 banana
    1/2 cup unsweetened granola
    1 scoop chocolate whey protein
    2 tsp natural honey
    1 cup ice

    In a blender, combine ingredients and process for 1 minute or until completely blended. Add ice and blend until smooth.
    you are what you eat!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post
    Didn't even think about nutella. Good tasting stuff right there.

    Tried Nutella on top of some snickers bar ice cream for the 1st ever.....very evil. This stuff won't be kept in my house!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. night time craving beater
    By massmonster in forum Recipes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 10:33 AM
  2. I gave into the cravings....BAD.
    By rykertest in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 01:43 AM
  3. Slim Fast Optima... it actually helps cravings for me
    By not_big_enuf in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 01:15 PM
  4. Horrendous pizza craving
    By Jcc in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-04-2003, 09:35 AM
  5. Seasonal Affect Disorder (SAD) and food cravings
    By Rhapsody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2003, 12:18 AM
Log in
Log in