diet in pct
- 11-13-2012, 09:02 PM
diet in pct
Ok just finished a superdrol 6 weeker focusing on a lean bulk..my diet was on point atleast 90% 40\40\20. Cardio 4 times/week
My question is I was wanting to lean out but figured that's not the best thing to do while on pct..so is it best to keep carbs up and limit cardio, then post pct start leaning out..
- 11-13-2012, 09:23 PM
yup. eat like you were eating on cycle, maybe even more. ease into your cut a phew weeks after your pct ends. definately never ever cut during pct, especially sfter something as suppresive as sd
11-13-2012, 09:31 PM
Alright bro appriciate it..I'll keep eating like a lion ha..I'll sacrifice a ill fat gain if I increase calories...
11-13-2012, 11:07 PM
11-14-2012, 12:16 AM
Try and eat the same, if possible. Throwing in AP will help a TON utilizing carbs, especially since this is where we tend to increase calories (easier to burn) if you can utilize those added carbs without the abundant release of insulin, it will translate into keeping QUALITY gains, not just you weight.
AP has a half life of about 4-6hours so getting in an AM and pre-workout dose, IMO, is optimal for round the clock insulin control.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
Similar Forum Threads
- By migs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-24-2005, 05:10 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 10-13-2004, 08:16 PM
- By jminis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-05-2004, 09:39 AM
- By dlduree in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-04-2004, 07:06 PM
- By mark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2003, 02:10 PM