Top foods for men

Lars

Awards
Here are some effective foods for men.I have also experienced these foods on me and they increase fitness and fertility too.
Broccoli,
Banana,
All Grains,
Mushrooms,
Yogurt,
Beans,
Watermelon,

Joaquin

Awards
awesome, but I do have a little issue with Banana. Even though, I'm taking banana and yogurt mixture.
But it seems that I'm bit allergic of it. Not sure but my hand are affected in a weird way.
It get harder!
:/

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You have to be a little more specific on the list of beans. Some beans can actually have an opposite effect on someone trying to raise their testosterone. Beans like black and garbanzo should are higher in phytoestrogens than say red or navy beans. Same thing applies to nuts. Almonds and peanuts which are actually legumes are not as quintessential to raising a mans testosterone compared to pistachios and walnuts. Nonetheless good list.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
You have to be a little more specific on the list of beans. Some beans can actually have an opposite effect on someone trying to raise their testosterone. Beans like black and garbanzo should are higher in phytoestrogens than say red or navy beans. Same thing applies to nuts. Almonds and peanuts which are actually legumes are not as quintessential to raising a mans testosterone compared to pistachios and walnuts. Nonetheless good list.
I love most nuts. I also love black beans. No real flavor to my diet anymore. Honestly this is kind of sad....but I no longer eat to get full or even for taste. I eat to feed my muscles..oh well..its an obsession I guess

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
i Love baked beans! i rince most of the sauce off, but i think they are the perfect vegetable.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
I love most nuts. I also love black beans. No real flavor to my diet anymore. Honestly this is kind of sad....but I no longer eat to get full or even for taste. I eat to feed my muscles..oh well..its an obsession I guess
Still trying to "eat for fuel" not flavor myself! Kinda hard because im a chef and food is a whole array of emotions! When it comes to contest prep, I can do okay with a few ingredients...give me variety and I go nuts! Lol!
I also love black beans, but during prep I cut out beans anyway...bulking season I like red beans mixed with different green veggies. Hell, i even put them in my eggs! But, substance is slim when it comes to really just getting in what your body needs! I like to jazz up the little bit of leeway I have with some of my meals or just save it for a cheat.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
i Love baked beans! i rince most of the sauce off, but i think they are the perfect vegetable.
The sauce is the best part!!! Otherwise you might as well save the extra money and make some of your own, Mrs. Dash has low sodium and liw carbs marinaded im sure would be a perfect pair to your favorite baked bean recipe!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

aminer

Awards
and here is other foods
Turkey Breast
72 calories per 3-oz serving

Olive Oil
119 calories per tbsp

Black Beans
227 calories per cup

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And your forgot Chile peppers......but that's alright, research review blog regarding the effects of capsciacin on energy expenditure, fat oxidation, and inflammation coming soon to jasoncholewa.com

Br

emersonkelly

Awards
Green Tea, pomegranate berries, dates, sweet potatoes, milk are also the top foods for men!!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
And your forgot Chile peppers......but that's alright, research review blog regarding the effects of capsciacin on energy expenditure, fat oxidation, and inflammation coming soon to jasoncholewa.com

Br
My other favourite vegetable! When eaten raw they are like the lollies of the vegtable world.

blueice

Awards
Grass fed beef
Turkey
Lamb
Low fat yogurt
Eggs (boiled)
Peanut Butter