1 meal vs 3 vs 6 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

1 meal vs 3 vs 6

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate

I mean in my post you fool.Wake up.
    I understand you less and less every post......

2. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tonycfh View Post
    I understand you less and less every post......
    I quit.You are retard.
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate View Post
    I quit.You are retard.
    Now that was uncalled for...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It starts with a b and rhymes with manhammer.

5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

Call the paramedics i think you're having a stroke
  6. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Bananahammer??

7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

Bananahammer??

Thats what i was thinking...haha
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    IF takes about 2 weeks to get use to after that its smooth sailing and awesome results i was going to abandon it during my bulk but i have grown to love this way of eating soo much that i will be using it to bulk as well. It was great for cutting now ill see what bulking on IF will do
    Cant wait to hear your results bulking with IF... Should call it clean gains...
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Everyone needs to go eat and quit being such ninnies...

Good God and quit saying it's "science." Scientific studies can be used and interpreted to fit anyone's argument at any time.

Eat the calories you need surplus or deficit who gives a **** when. Eat what best fits you personally. Bunch of waaa waaa's.

I'm personally eating a 1200 calorie calzone right now and it's going down smooth.

- Mediator
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Why am I eating now? Cuz I'm ****ing hungry! lol!

Quit obsessing over the little **** eat, hit the gym, and sleep

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

Good God and quit saying it's "science." Scientific studies can be used and interpreted to fit anyone's argument at any time.

Eat the calories you need surplus or deficit who gives a **** when. Eat what best fits you personally. Bunch of waaa waaa's.

I'm personally eating a 1200 calorie calzone right now and it's going down smooth.

- Mediator
    Haha...i'm actually eating a footlong subway....also going down very smoothly
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonycfh View Post
    Haha...i'm actually eating a footlong subway....also going down very smoothly
    I like it!

- Valdez
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

- Mediator
    1200 calories?
    What are you eating daily & why so low?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

No big fella lol... Calzone - Italian food like a pizza sandwich ; ) this one meal is 1200

I eat around 4K a day

- Valdez
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by huggy77

Cant wait to hear your results bulking with IF... Should call it clean gains...
    i will be logging it here in the next month or so. I will be running test E at 500 for 12 weeks with a 4 week SD kickstart! Just waiting to transition from my recomp to a bulk and get the remainder of my little this and that for my cycle
  16. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

- Mediator
    Can you split it in half for your old buddy Vida?? I could use a good 600 calories!!

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Can you split it in half for your old buddy Vida?? I could use a good 600 calories!!

On the way friend!!!!

- Valdez
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

On the way friend!!!!

- Valdez
    And then split the remaining half in half? 300 calories is a decent pre snack snack.
  19. Elite Member

No big fella lol... Calzone - Italian food like a pizza sandwich ; ) this one meal is 1200

I eat around 4K a day

- Valdez

You're the one who didn't think I was serious in another thread when I said 3,000 calories a day is nothing...lol
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wish there was a button on this forum, sort of like the "thank" button, except when I clicked it, instead of it saying "liked this post", it kicked you in the dick. I seriously would press that **** 20x a day on here.
  21. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    I wish there was a button on this forum, sort of like the "thank" button, except when I clicked it, instead of it saying "liked this post", it kicked you in the dick. I seriously would press that **** 20x a day on here.
    It's called the old Neg button...
  22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

It's called the old Neg button...
    No. Reps mean about as much as MrChocolate's opinion(Jack ****). A good, swift kick in the dick would be much better.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

You're the one who didn't think I was serious in another thread when I said 3,000 calories a day is nothing...lol
    I'm going to push the kick you in the Dick button for this! I think you're confused... When did I say 3k cals is nothing?

Edit: you know what I mean

- Valdez
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

No. Reps mean about as much as MrChocolate's opinion(Jack ****). A good, swift kick in the dick would be much better.
    I'd vote for that!!!

- Valdez
  25. Elite Member

I'm going to push the kick you in the Dick button for this! I think you're confused... When did I say 3k cals is nothing?Edit: you know what I mean- Valdez
    300 grams of carbs is nothing.. lolSent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Not srs right????- Valdez
    Right here Valdez...
  26. Elite Member

I'm not calling you out.. I just found it funny that you,re eating 4k a day with 1,200 calorie calzones, no biggie..
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Right here Valdez...
    Strong reading skillz brah.
  28. Elite Member

Strong reading skillz brah.
    Ok Brah thanks

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

I'm not calling you out.. I just found it funny that you,re eating 4k a day with 1,200 calorie calzones, no biggie..
    I know you weren't calling me out lol!! I stand by that... Getting 300g carbs is rough! Clean carbs...

- Valdez
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

What does 300g carbs have to do with 3000 calories? That is what I am confused about..lol
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

What does 300g carbs have to do with 3000 calories? That is what I am confused about..lol
    I'm confused too dude, no clue lol!

I said a while back 300g carbs was a lot to consume one sitting or something. And I think he commented that he eats 3000 cals a day... Maybe?

- I'm Ron Burgundy?
  32. Elite Member

lol.... Yea I guess that was my mistake..

33. Elite Member

I'm confused too dude, no clue lol!

I said a while back 300g carbs was a lot to consume one sitting or something.

- I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Yea I was talking about carbs not calories..my bad.. but my post was 300 carbs in a day, not at one sitting.. and that is not that ridiculous.. your calzone that u ate today probably had 300 carbs..

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Yea I was talking about carbs not calories..my bad.. but my post was 300 carbs in a day, not at one sitting.. and that is not that ridiculous.. your calzone that u ate today probably had 300 carbs..

Either way I'm glad we ended this cat fight lol

300 might be a little high though don't ya think? I would venture to guess that a calzone would be on the higher end of the spectrum of fat not carbs...

Ingredients
    Bread obviously
    Cheese - mozzarella and ricotta
    Sausage
    Meatballs
    Pepperoni
    Mushrooms

Brb going to check a counter

- Valdez
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

That's a spaghetti calzone which has way more carbs than just a meat calzone (pasta). F me though dude mine may have been closer 1500 1800 lmao!!!!

Gym time!

- Told Ya So
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate View Post
    Let me give you one example.If you eat 3 meals a day and you eat your meal at 1 o clock and you go gym and 5 o clock you will not be hungry and have less power?That's what i have see.And dont refer all the time about searches and searches.Human is a unique living spiece so you cant be absolutely right.Everyone is diferent.
    Whats stopping me from eating at 3pm or 4pm?

As I said, its not that you are wrong, but eating 6 meals works for some and eating 3 works for some just as eating 10 might work for some. As you said, we are all individual and its best to just eat when you feel hungry haha
  37. Elite Member

That's a spaghetti calzone which has way more carbs than just a meat calzone (pasta). F me though dude mine may have been closer 1500 1800 lmao!!!!

Gym time!

- Told Ya So
    2 and a half of those calzones is just about 300 carbs not that much to chow in one day IMO... Not for me anyway...And I thought you said CLEAN carbs earlier...calzones ain't that clean
    LOL...great but not clean
  38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

lol.... Yea I guess that was my mistake..

hah Yea that was why I was ****ing with you about your reading skills.

On topic, 300g of carbs isn't all that much in a sitting. I have probably done 2-2.5x that in a sitting. I mean not something I will do everyday, but on a refeed or something.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Whats stopping me from eating at 3pm or 4pm?

As I said, its not that you are wrong, but eating 6 meals works for some and eating 3 works for some just as eating 10 might work for some. As you said, we are all individual and its best to just eat when you feel hungry haha
    Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

2 and a half of those calzones is just about 300 carbs not that much to chow in one day IMO... Not for me anyway...And I thought you said CLEAN carbs earlier...calzones ain't that clean
    LOL...great but not clean
    Carbs while necessary, make me a chubby girl... I'm not really dieting right now. Just eating a lot and dirty at times to not get sick while lifting and running/HIIT

- Valdez
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gym time!

- Told Ya So
    Now thats a dinner/lunch/breakfast
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Protein Vs Meal Replacement
    By Herm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 07:11 AM
  2. Lean Gains/IF vs 5 Meals A Day
    By jrw in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 26