Is it worth taking DHEA?

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I've heard about it helping with testosterone and muscle growth and I heard it's not as hard on the body as steroids. Is it worth taking, how safe is it, what dosage should I take, does it need to be cycled and do I have to take anything with it?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
At 24 I doubt you would notice much from taking regular DHEA by itself. If you are interested in DHEA look into products that use different forms of it or put ingredients in it to work better. Check out Andro Factory, Forerunner Labs, AMS, and LG Sciences.

DHEA can be used to prevent some of the side effects people feel while running a DS as well.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
At 24 I doubt you would notice much from taking regular DHEA by itself. If you are interested in DHEA look into products that use different forms of it or put ingredients in it to work better. Check out Andro Factory, Forerunner Labs, AMS, and LG Sciences.

DHEA can be used to prevent some of the side effects people feel while running a DS as well.
Damn I bought some already haven't opened it though sort of an impulse buy. Will DHEA help reduce stress at all, just for that reason it'll help me.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I have read things before that stated DHEA can support the adrenals so it is possible, not sure how sound the science was. A low dose probably won't hurt you. You can always try to trade it or give it to someone you know who is getting on in years.

If you are stressed IMO there are far better options than DHEA.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I have read things before that stated DHEA can support the adrenals so it is possible, not sure how sound the science was. A low dose probably won't hurt you. You can always try to trade it or give it to someone you know who is getting on in years.

If you are stressed IMO there are far better options than DHEA.
yeah i would rec kava kava for stress

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I read about a study where people subjects took about 400 me of dhea for 6 months I believe with no ill effects. Only side effects I ever experienced was feeling awake all the time and my blood sugar would drop at times. It definitely ramped up my metabolism as well