There anything I can take to cum faster?

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I take forever especially if I have to wear a condom and I take so long I don't get to finish usually.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1) Take the condom off and just tell her it's on

or

2) Put it in her butt

:D

On a serious note (not that I wasn't serious about the above options) have you ever used any product for libido? I take the stuff just because of awesome boners. I've noticed it helps me get off better.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
1) Take the condom off and just tell her it's on

or

2) Put it in her butt

:D

On a serious note (not that I wasn't serious about the above options) have you ever used any product for libido? I take the stuff just because of awesome boners. I've noticed it helps me get off better.
I'm starting to really think about option one lol and no I haven't I mean one time I was ****ing this girl for damn near two hours and didn't cum cause I had a condom on, not going to lie that' one the reasons I wish I had a gf so I wouldn't need to use a condom lol. I heard about horny goat weed is that any good?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
southland recourse has alot of reports of increased sexual enhancing

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
southland recourse has alot of reports of increased sexual enhancing
I need something cheap and that I can hopefully get at maybe rite aid since I don't have a credit or debit card atm and I don't want to use my grandmoms card to order something like this lol. Why Iwas askign about horny goat weed because I've seen it at rite aid.

biggs85

Awards
i honestly dont think horny goat weed will help you cum faster. it helps libido. So helps you be horny and hard erections. ive been taking for 4 days and just had sex a couple hours ago. im glad to say i didnt help me cum faster. haha

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
i honestly dont think horny goat weed will help you cum faster. it helps libido. So helps you be horny and hard erections. ive been taking for 4 days and just had sex a couple hours ago. im glad to say i didnt help me cum faster. haha
Damn I hate having this problem.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wish it could last 2 hours.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Could you not be sexually attracted to her? Takes me half hourish

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Dude im the same friggen way, I hate condoms dumbest thing in the world. With one of those things on I can last for hours. The only thing I can suggest is the spermicied stuff thats what me and my wife use, so maybe you could suggest to use both and then just take your "sock" off halfway through your "run". Or poke a whole in the end so it breaks.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
horny goat weed and maca

look at AI perform and pro labs horny goat weed

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Could you not be sexually attracted to her? Takes me half hourish
No it's not that in fact two nights ago was the hottest chick I ever had sex with. Maybe I was a little nervous but it still holds true I can't get off with condoms

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Any alcohol involved? - that can be a killer ...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take forever especially if I have to wear a condom and I take so long I don't get to finish usually.
Try putting a thumb in your butt

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Exactly! Get her more drunk and she can't tell you to stop, then you can keep going.

That's what you meant right?? :D
lol I myself don't drink, but I have a social anxiety so that might be part of the problem. Anxiety on top of wearing a condom, yeah I can see how that would **** things up. Might try ****ing her high next time...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol I myself don't drink, but I have a social anxiety so that might be part of the problem. Anxiety on top of wearing a condom, yeah I can see how that would **** things up. Might try ****ing her high next time...
Use phenibut

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe you secretly like dudes?

Sorry I'm having too much fun with this.

Do you have any focus xt? I noticed a decrease in anxiety when I take it. Cool, maybe we can start another 1,000 page focus xt thread as a pre-sex supp!

GABA helps with my anxiety too but the last thing you need when bangin your girl is GABA tingles and shortness of breath.

I still stand by my first suggestion of a male enhancement product. I think the increase in mood, and sexual strength will help you blow your load on her face quicker.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks I'll look for it today. What dosage should I try and when should I take it? On workout days should I wait to take it post workout?
Take 1-2 grams about an hour before you get to the bed room. Or wherever the magic happens.
I suggest NOT taking it repetitively, use maybe 3x a week. It can build up and as a result cause withdrawals and they are no fun. Dosing 3x a week I noticed no bad sides but going above that it would suck taking a day off.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you secretly like dudes?

Sorry I'm having too much fun with this.

Do you have any focus xt? I noticed a decrease in anxiety when I take it. Cool, maybe we can start another 1,000 page focus xt thread as a pre-sex supp!

GABA helps with my anxiety too but the last thing you need when bangin your girl is GABA tingles and shortness of breath.

I still stand by my first suggestion of a male enhancement product. I think the increase in mood, and sexual strength will help you blow your load on her face quicker.
What if I take a low dose of GABA and a medium does of horny goat weed? lol or is that a bad idea?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Low dose GABA and see how you feel. I was good on 3-5 grams on an empty stomach before bed to help relax. First few times at 5g I got the tingles for 10 minutes and extreme shortness of breath. Take whatever the dosing says for horny goat weed, I don't imagine that interfering with GABA. I don't know **** about phenibut but Flex is a smart man judging by the posts of his I've seen.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Low dose GABA and see how you feel. I was good on 3-5 grams on an empty stomach before bed to help relax. First few times at 5g I got the tingles for 10 minutes and extreme shortness of breath. Take whatever the dosing says for horny goat weed, I don't imagine that interfering with GABA. I don't know **** about phenibut but Flex is a smart man judging by the posts of his I've seen.
So basically never take Gaba pre-workout? I guess I'm taking a trip to rite aid today.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Prolactin inhibitor. Go to Nutraplanet and search Prolactin. Some newer ones just showed up too.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So basically never take Gaba pre-workout? I guess I'm taking a trip to rite aid today.
White flood has GABA in it and I remember reading someone post that there are benefits to it. I don't know how true those claims are. I used to dose it just to relax in the evenings, so that's why I mentioned it may help your anxiety. I highly doubt rite aid sells GABA. they'll definetly sell horny goat weed, maca, trib.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
White flood has GABA in it and I remember reading someone post that there are benefits to it. I don't know how true those claims are. I used to dose it just to relax in the evenings, so that's why I mentioned it may help your anxiety. I highly doubt rite aid sells GABA. they'll definetly sell horny goat weed, maca, trib.
Well I looked and they don't have anything mentioned in this form, the one where I used to live I know has it but I can't drive so I'll have to have a friend order it. I did find some DHEA there though, I know that won't help my probably but I've been wondering about taking DHEA.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hm I've seen it at Walgreens. figured rite aid would be the same

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
hm I've seen it at Walgreens. figured rite aid would be the same
There's a CVS not too far from me, a bit of a walk but not too far. Do you think they'll have it?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Haha most guys have the opposite problem..my friend complains about the same thing so he ditched condems. He now has two kids with two different women and he's 21 years old so ditching them not the best idea.

You try the very thin ones? I use some called skin I think and it's the closest thing I've ever felt to doing it raw

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Haha most guys have the opposite problem..my friend complains about the same thing so he ditched condems. He now has two kids with two different women and he's 21 years old so ditching them not the best idea.

You try the very thin ones? I use some called skin I think and it's the closest thing I've ever felt to doing it raw
I'm about to just ditch the condoms and spike girls drinks with birth control...that's a joke