Tightening Down Diet

lonewolf42

lonewolf42

Awards
Hey fellas I'm ratcheting down my diet. Not necessarily doing a cut, but really just looking to make it healthier. Obviously I'm cutting out processed foods and the like, I'm just curious about your views of white rice vs brown, frozen veggies apposed to fresh. Also I recently shot a deer and have a surplus of venison, sausages and such. I tend to stay away from sausage but I figure since the meat is leaner it should be a non issue. Right now diet is as follows

Breakfast- 1-2 cups cottage cheese
Preworkout- 2 scoops of whey
Lunch- can of tuna with 3 eggs
Snack- scoop of protein
Dinner- 2 chicken breasts, 1 steak or 1 venison steak with rice and broccoli
Half to whole gallon of water over the day
I'm a college student so the diet doesn't change a whole lot except for fresh fruits in between meals. Also anything you guys use for hunger suppression ect.
Much Appreciated

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas I'm ratcheting down my diet. Not necessarily doing a cut, but really just looking to make it healthier. Obviously I'm cutting out processed foods and the like, I'm just curious about your views of white rice vs brown, frozen veggies apposed to fresh. Also I recently shot a deer and have a surplus of venison, sausages and such. I tend to stay away from sausage but I figure since the meat is leaner it should be a non issue. Right now diet is as follows

Breakfast- 1-2 cups cottage cheese
Preworkout- 2 scoops of whey
Lunch- can of tuna with 3 eggs
Snack- scoop of protein
Dinner- 2 chicken breasts, 1 steak or 1 venison steak with rice and broccoli
Half to whole gallon of water over the day
I'm a college student so the diet doesn't change a whole lot except for fresh fruits in between meals. Also anything you guys use for hunger suppression ect.
Much Appreciated
Are you weight training at all?

You've got a good foundation there. I'd add some fruits and more veggies. Also healthy fats. Almonds, walnuts, olive oil, almond butter.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
Add some vegies. Frozen is fine and in fact may be better than the stuff sitting out for a while in the "fresh" section.

hunger suppression -- black coffee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 34
Evomuse 5
JeremyNG25 Evomuse 21
Weight Loss 10
Evomuse 11